Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from MetalliC: “in general it looks unusual - have no metal shield on flash ROMs, and use 253-5509-5151J security PIC which is unknown to me... 5509 indicate it is 3rd-party made game, but so far we haven't seen such games for SP. ” I took the metal shield off as I expected to see a cart or something connected to the rear connector. I was really surprised when the metal shield only held the security PIC. Here's the game (I stole the video from KC): youtu.be/H9mHXddbNJc

• Quote from CoolFox: “You can swap, it's kinda like a naomi. ” Cool! This one doesn't seem to have any removable bits I can find aside from the security chip. I do see two Naomi cart connector looking bits, and a CF card spot. I'll put it on the shelf though and hopefully I'll find some other games at some point!

• Well, I'm not sure about the width. And I don't see any difference in the photos really? But you can see the top two aren't put together right. They're mounted wrong, or you have the PCB separator piece in backwards on those.

• Thanks @CoolFox. Are these all individual boards, or can you swap out games?

• imgur.com/a/coZM9YZ What is it?

• It looks like two of them aren't screwed together right. There's a gap between the carts. The sides should sit flush like the bottom one.

• Jamma help

rewrite - - Forum Support & Help

@everten supposedly the 6 are nicer than the older ones by a good bit.

• Jamma help

rewrite - - Forum Support & Help

Cocktail just means it'll flip sides between 1P and 2P rounds. Unless I'm mistaken, this still requires a vertical monitor.

• Quote from Layer33: “tops-game = Sophia corp. ” Yes. And that's really cool! Too bad it's so much more expensive!

• Quote from Mrhide: “i therefore cant hit any buttons, setup, service or others... ” Does your filter board's Test and Service buttons not work?

• So I'd imagine by the time these get to the buyer they'll likely be close to 500USD per monitor this way. Even if whoever handled it charged nothing for their time/services. Uncrated they're around 50-55lbs. 24" cubed is a reasonable expectation. Bigger, and heavier if crated. Shipping (uninsured) from one end of the US to the other looks like: FedEx $165 USPS $204 One end to the middle of the US only saves about $30. 180 Eur is roughly $203. So more or less the cost is $368 + ??? in int'l shipp…

• I'm still not clear if these are shipping from France or Brazil to the US? Price would be much higher paying shipping/customs 2 times than once, I'd imagine. I don't mind helping out if it seems sensible. I've already told @Cereth as much before when there was a different potential monitor source.

• Quote from Gaming.One: “The monitor will cost us 180 EUR when arrive here. Need to check the shipping cost for US if you want to move ” Quote from Gaming.One: “I can arrange a group buying CIF USA for MOQ 50 pieces. I need someone on the east coast area who can manage all the orders, the payments and can dispatch in all states with a local brokerage agency/forwarder. ” So is this: A) 180 Eur to be shipped from Brazil to France, then bought in bulk and shipped to East Coast USA, then shipping to …

• @Gaming.One What are the model numbers on these monitors?

• Suicided 3s cart?

rewrite - - Capcom's CPS-III

Quote from Mune: “@rewrite I'll do just that. Had no idea (this is a secondary cab I don't use atm). ” Ideally: turn the cab on with no game, turn down SCREEN on the flyback until the raster lines *just* disappear. If you want to go a little nuts, this guide is excellent: wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/How_to_…or_Colours_and_Brightness

• Suicided 3s cart?

rewrite - - Capcom's CPS-III

And your SCREEN pot is way way up. With no signal you shouldn't be able to see the raster lines.

• Sprite RAM came in. Got impatient so I stole an 051550 off of another Konami board to get to work! And now instead of a solid white screen it reboots entirely every second to the same white screen. Ha. youtu.be/EECKWgu_M4g So now that we're in watchdog: The Reset line on the 68000 is going high/low as expected. A few posts have said to check the clock pin. It reads high and /occasionally/ flickers off of high. But I don't rightly know what that means.

• Quote from -Ace-: “Damn it, didn't know MVS was wired differently. Thanks for the reply. Is this the adaptor your talking about? jamma-nation-x.com/jammax/store.html ” JNX Big Red - JAMMA to MVS Board Adapter This one.

• Quote from XianXi: “Gonna be putting in an order for Big Reds, PM me if you need one. ” Someone I was helping yesterday needed one... Need to find them. @-Ace- this is the adapter you want!

• Quote from opt2not: “It also extends my JAMMA Chain. Lol ” plz get that end boy some feet so they don't warp over time!! Also: followed.