Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Konnichwa from Tokyo

gamenwatch - - Introduce Yourself!

I might be interested too.

• Konnichwa from Tokyo

Welcome fellow Japan-resident!

• Quote from rewrite: “Quote from acblunden2: “Any variant of the TDA7297 variant works plenty well. The hard part is powering it cleanly. ” So I finally got around to this and neither one that I ordered works. Or the J-Pac doesn't. Powered by 12v off of one of the molex connections on the PC PSU. Known working audio out of the PC (verified with headphones) and into the amp. Amp speaker lines into the J-Pac speaker lines. Cab volume maxed, windows volume maxed, no sound whether the amps are at 0 o…

• Quote from Rg111: “@rewrite - Why not try this? amazon.com/PM2038-2X5W-Stereo-Audio-Amplifier/dp/B01NABJTDJ ” I use that one also. Works 100%.

• New Net City Touchup

gamenwatch - - Project Showcase

So Netboot and piweb works just fine, now just a matter of connecting the puzzle. Edit: User error. Forgot to attach the ground cable back. All is good.

• That's one minty Mini Cute.

• New Net City Touchup

Quote from PascalP: “looks nice, so jealous of your white monitor bezel, which dye did you use? ” Duplicolor Vinyl & Fabric HVP105 Gloss White

• New Net City Touchup

New CP and new looms. IMG_1765.jpg IMG_1767.jpg IMG_1768.jpg IMG_1769.jpg Any chance would anyone have any spare JST NH 4-pin to micro USB cable for powering the raspberry pi with the Naomi for sale?

• New Net City Touchup

Sanded and remedied. Topped with some clear coat. IMG_1754.jpg IMG_1755.jpg Cleaned and polished up the marquee removing a fair portion of the scratched damage. IMG_1751.jpg IMG_1752.jpg IMG_1753.jpg

• New Net City Touchup

Got the rest of the cleaning all that nasty gunk done including underneath the board. Soaked out some of the rusty metal parts with vinegar and baking soda. Installed new bulb. IMG_1740.jpg IMG_1744.jpg Then I hit a snag. I over-sprayed the monitor shroud and got some runs in a couple places. I've tried rubbing off the run with nail polish remover, but that's not working. I guess it seeps into the plastic quicker than I expected. Given it's dye, am I screwed? I've heard of brake fluid being able…

• New Net City Touchup

Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from DecepticonZero: “You can get the files for 3d printed versions of these from thingiverse. @twistedsymphonymade them and they fit perfectly. ” I've got enough requests for them I'm going to be offering these for sale soon for those without access to a printer. ” Count me in for 4.

• New Net City Touchup

Quick heads up as I had to dig through the interwebs and only found a post from six years ago on AO on properly removing the monitor frame. A little bit of deception happened on my end as the cab arrived with it only having three T30 torx screws, before I even knew there were screws, with the bottom right left loose. I thought it was a pull out frame and that was not the case. I heard a crack and that's probably the bezel which means I'll either have to bondo it up or source a replacement from Y…

• New Net City Touchup

Quote from DecepticonZero: “The model.of those speakers is "Pioneer TS-D1002R 4 inch" ” Thanks! I'll take a look into that. A little bit of distraction trying to get this CP painted up and pre-wired while waiting for some Brook PCBs: IMG_1728.jpg Got some cleaning of the rear and coin door done today, with a little bit of help from the missus to rig up something to clean that narrow spot in the back left area: IMG_1729.jpg IMG_1730.jpg IMG_1733.jpg

• New Net City Touchup

Quote from PascalP: “ which panel did you get from Alberto? The man does some top quality work! ” 2P12B panel

• New Net City Touchup

Quote from PascalP: “nice project, also make sure to get a proper CP for it btw. what is all this? My NNC doesn't have these parts; arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…9e3a84de660f5379f176d1cb6 ” Oh yes, I did get an alberto panel for it. Looks to be a noise filter.

• New Net City Touchup

Acquired this from Japan a few years back, and it already is in decent condition. However, would like to do a little bit more freshening up and cleaning. Also, need locks as they shipped the machine with duct tape to hold up the doors. The goal is to get either a Naomi or SC3: AE setup on this machine. Current photos: IMG_1707.jpg IMG_1708.jpg IMG_1709.jpg IMG_1710.jpg IMG_1713.jpg IMG_1718.jpg IMG_1721.jpg IMG_1722.jpg Goals: - Clean inside and outside - Goo gone the taped up area - Get the mon…

• NESiCAxLive 2 Announced!

gamenwatch - - Taito Type X

Time to find out which games they will port and which games they won't port...

• Hello from San Diego!

Welcome fellow San Diegan!

• Welcome fellow Southern Californian.

• Ah, so Jackalus sold over his fast I/O emulator to Marco like the hacky Lindbergh multiboot.