Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 154.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What speed cpu. Has to be 4mhz or faster. Cant be the 2 mhz version

• Namco Noir advice

rocket - - Namco System 357/369

Yes this is correct until you hook a namco game to it. Also after so many power up or a time out it quits flashing on power up.

• Been working well for 15 years. That board is only 2 amp is why it works

• Quote from rocket: “that looks like ripple (ac noise) to me. if you measure 5v anywhere on the board do you have a similar image on the o-scope as your last 2 pictures of the reset line? if you do that is ac getting into your circuit as the ac filter caps wouldnt be doing their job. quarterarcade.com/pac-man-/-ms-pac-man-repair-log Board would constantly try to boot (1/23/12) – Looked like the game was booting up, but it would never quite get there. Reset line was going from high to low correspo…

• that looks like ripple (ac noise) to me. if you measure 5v anywhere on the board do you have a similar image on the o-scope as your last 2 pictures of the reset line? if you do that is ac getting into your circuit as the ac filter caps wouldnt be doing their job. quarterarcade.com/pac-man-/-ms-pac-man-repair-log Board would constantly try to boot (1/23/12) – Looked like the game was booting up, but it would never quite get there. Reset line was going from high to low corresponding to the resetti…

• third that. kc's noirs are good machines. and if you enjoy working on them well you can give the noir a jolly good cleaning as they need it.

• A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

rocket - - Taito Type X

still can be the possibility of bad ram. pull a stick out leave the other in. is it has the same issue pull the other stick out put the other in. if you only have 1 stick get another to test swap with.

• A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

rocket - - Taito Type X

Agree with joe sounds like garbage in the bios. If not the bios jumper it could be bad ram. Dont mess with the cpu. Those spring tension connectors work or they dont. Meaning you cpu works it is fine. With power off Switch position on bios jumper pin boot once. Power off again put bios jumper back to origional position. Then boot again.

• System 369 not booting

Actually you can boot up with no hdd. It will boot up to a ps3 error screen. That is assumming there are no other problems.

• System 369 not booting

ok sorry about that.

• System 369 not booting

Quote from rocket: “Oh the original fat system 357. Ya it is likely deboning of cpu or graphics chip. I dont have any of these hopefully someone that does will chime in. ” ah 369 ok ya if you can put in a usb drive that has a led. If it flashed while the screen is black it is a debonded graphic chip. Otherwise could be debonded cpu if it doesnt flash. I havent done this with a regular usb drive before but only the legit keys.

• Namco Noir advice

does your noir have a connector attached to pin 17,19,21 and 23 of the noir jvs board at connector j32

• Namco Noir advice

oh like there is 2 seperate sets of led in the top section one for the marquee and one for the front light. ya i was not understanding at all. thanks. pictures would be great. also i like your noirs they are really nice. what is the manufacturing date on them (found on the inside of the coin door)

• System 369 not booting

Oh the original fat system 357. Ya it is likely deboning of cpu or graphics chip. I dont have any of these hopefully someone that does will chime in.

• Namco Noir advice

Flashing comes from having a namco unit attached to the machine and having no network connection for the banapass and other issues similar. If you dont like it just disconnect pin 15 on j32 of the i/o board and the led bar will stay on.

• System 369 not booting

do you have a dongle in the usb port? does it flash a few times and stop? if this is the scenario it is a debonded graphics chip.

• Namco Noir advice

monitor is the main thing. the funny part is if the sanwa 1360x768 went bad in the version 1 it was replaced with a wei-ya 1920x1080 monitor. i have a cab where this was done.

• Namco Noir advice

been there done that. i tried after using the unpower method your talking about which did get good results. only advise dont solder with them powered. i thought if i soldered with powered would be easier. problem is inrush spike current takes out the leds perminately.

• Namco Noir advice

Quote from AMS: “No bubble here, don’t care what’s in it that much as I never look in it . Just upload it to preserve things for the future.. maybe it is the new one we ll find out when it’s uploaded ” BTW thanks for uploading that. hoping there is new info. even if there isnt thanks for taking the time to upload it. soft copy references are great.

• Namco Noir advice

picture 1385 the one connector on the left is for es1 and es3 plugs into serial 3 card IF picture 1386 3 plugs on the right. 1 is 5v ignore the other is a jvs power ignore. the one in the middle plugs into system 357 or 369 the plug slot to the right of the jvs usb plug. any feedback on the led light strips would be great.