Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 102.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sweet thanks for sharing !! Maybe Scott doesn't have the original vector file. When uploading on gog. You can allow him to use it for resale. Guessing that's how he got that file ? Not sure why he sent you the same print if you told him it was off..

• Dim Picture Nanao ms2931

codecrank - - Monitor Help

Does anyone know the equivalent resistor on the ms2930 ? Tube is dim, even with a different , recapped chassis.

• Sweet ! Happy holidays to you as well and thanks for sharing

• Ghox Sega Panel

codecrank - - Project Showcase

self clinch studs youtube.com/watch?v=eJH4-nIQ5vI I just use an arbor press

• Ghox Sega Panel

added more pics, panel is complete !

• There was a replacement part made: 130-5156-02-91 Per Sega logistics, it's no longer available either Betson still has some, but that's pretty expensive... betsonparts.com/sega-speaker-box-80ohm.html

• lord, can't believe this hasn't been solved since I created wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/Sega_Blast_City_Speakers 5 years ago.... you guys are disappointing me translation from neoarcadia - the one type of speaker that is pictured isn't known, something someone found on another forum - the other type works, no shielding isssue, but the bass is weak So, last we talked to toptone, they wanted a lot of money, because we couldn't buy in bulk. I'm getting to where it might be worth doing so.

• beautiful !!

• Ghox Sega Panel

Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from codecrank: “ ” This project looks great. I can't wait to get my Ghox setup going. At this point I've got a bunch of Ghox spinners but still no PCB. ” there's one on ebay right now, just don't know if that's a good price anymore

• Ghox Sega Panel

Got this kit a while back from hyperneogeo, finally got some time to mess with it.. I love breakout type games, and ghox is one of those rare gems, it's 2 player coop ( AND vertical unlike arkanoid returns ) and full of powerups, bosses, etc. Ghox make us of special "up/down spinners", which allows for the entire shaft to tilt up/down and rotate. Problem with spinner #1 ... I new I was getting something that needed repairs, but I didn't expect of the spinners to come as an ikea kit without a man…

• Quote from Gewal: “Can you share the design for the mounting bracket between the Saturn Twinsticks and the control panel? I am creating a similar panel for Outtrigger using the Saturn Twinsticks and I would prefer not to drill holes through the panel to screw the sticks into from the top as it was in the original Saturn controller. Thanks ” I build panels with self clinch studs, just peruse my flikr, it's all on there.

• SegaSonic

I have 9 sega trackballs spanning 3 generations, and have built many trackball panels. trust me I know what I'm doing To be honest, I believe the issue is more with the system24 encoder daughterboard. > By the way, the balls can be replaced by any standard 2"1/4 billard balls,because that's what they basically are. not ANY of the ones I have. they are smaller. the entire enclosure is smaller as a matter of fact, I've already discussed this in another thread. probably my sega sonic repro panel th…

• SegaSonic

yeah, not only the sensitivity is too low, but ones of the axis is more sensitive than the other, something you can clearly tell in the test menu

• I wouldn't even use a hot air gun, as to not damage the paint job on the caps. just pry them off with a hard plastic tool. like the ones for fixing phones.

• Taito Egret 29 Restoration

damn.. I just went through this whole thread for the first time, not expecting the see double at the end They look stunning !

• I didn't mean that circuit directly , but something along those lines. Would be nice to have a pot to adjust the sensitivity.

• nice timing, I was just thinking about making an little pass-though box to adjust trackball sensitivity. Sonic arcade, Rampart, etc. all seem way to slow for me.

• 46860357084_a28d96cc4a_b.jpg slowly getting there. got an extra CF reader from @Mitsurugi-w ( great quality btw, we just need to find some straight through connectors so we can eliminate that scsi cable ) I made an 8 pin male AMP -> dual 6pin JST NH so I could power 2 IOs with 1 psu for testing The optical cables are awesome, perfect fit and they snap in tight. ( amazon.com/gp/product/B071VYKB…tle_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 ) Ran stable overnight, I think it's good to go

• Drey's Blast City Rescue!

Quote from Dreygor: “So I am working on things I need to order and I can not seem to find any of the proper cable straps like these.. lLOiSGMl.jpg So I was thinking about one of these two types that seems to be everywhere.. ” That post brings back good memories of converting a bass city for a friend thanks for the post ! About those cable ties, riverservice has them.

• the arcade I take care of had a pair of neo candy cabs we ditched because of parts availability ( namely replacing the dead chassis in both ) , but 8 games takes a lot of arcade real estate... so here's the solution 32557571227_fa10e1eda1_b.jpg Alberto printed me these nice overlays 47446885202_720ae03274_b.jpg 32557572277_de1bf1ae82_b.jpg et voila 47446922722_6973775308_b.jpg Couple notes - The marquees is from sellsellsell2000 - The Game Select is wired to button P1B5 on the jamma->MVS adapter…