Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 253.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Escarioth's Aluminum Cases

Escarioth - - Project Showcase

Quote from beast1x5: “Looks like secks... And chance of an LCD selector mount? ” I currently ordered the remote for the multi from @Frank_fjs Ill have a better idea from what i can do with the small lcd when it gets here

even without a plate it look awesome

• Polo 25" sync?

Escarioth - - Monitor Help

Quote from gunblade: “thats either a bad solder joint or the remote board bad connection or the vertical ic failing plug the remote directly onto the chassis first ” thanks the problem was the monitor controls plug getting loose under the joystick.... didnt check at first because...why would it go loose...i fixed it pretty well. my kids found a way to inserts Barbies into the cab and they got to the cable by falling on its ok now

Quote from KalessinDB: “The hole for dip switches on TMNT was super-nice, and having the switches printed on the back of it was an unexpected bonus! ” hehe it costed a few buck extra for this on the back , but its pretty usefull i ll probably see if i can squeeze something similar for the next cases from now on.

its for dipswitch access. since the case can be used for multi pcb or original unmodified ones having to remove the whole case just to acces them is a pain. making a small hole and a easy removing plate is always welcome id guess.

looks pretty sweet now its time to work on a decent art label for the front or multi.

yup, no solders. only screws to install

Quote from Nodoyuna: “I'm interested in one case for System16, once they're available Does it have a price yet? ” It might be 125$ +extra? + shipping. the paint color/ extra plates might be the only things adding extras to this price. If i make a mistake about that price ill tell ya right away. Frank's remote will be tested for test when i get it. Someone will probably be picked for full testing since im not going to get a multi soon enough. i'll check with you guys when i'm ready . thanks for s…

tomorrow is the painted version of the sega 16 (i decided white for fun. black will also be available don't worry )

• Polo 25" sync?

thanks for the infos. things i learned: -looking for solder joint and look at them to see if they're good. -The monitor control's cable plug can be the culprit of this problem if its loose... (on the MK2 cab you dont really get a good sight of the plug since there's a small wood plank just above it) -That cable can get loose when freaking BARBIES are inserted into the machine. kid logic... insert quarters and you can play....no more quarter...then lets put everything we can find, that way maybe …

• Quote from Derick2k: “Now to set up my back up multi and sell off/trade the rest of my sys 16 pcbs. ” Ready when you are

• Polo 25" sync?

Had a lot of people for my little girl's birthday and everyone wanted to play arcade games. Well.. It didnt go well with the screen. Anyone ever experienced stuff like that? Ill sure take any help Edit : i asked @Mitsurugi-w to move this to the monitor thread, sorry for the mistake. Misclicked with cell yesterday youtu.be/U69K9WmMRY4

• woah didnt see that one ! great works !

Quote from hoagtech: “I would love to see one of your cases polished bare aluminum. I’m not sure if it’s doable but something about uncoated raw materials. ” well.. it might be possible since i've seen aluminum cases going uncoated. but i do remember that one particular time when very small aluminum filing fell on our clients pcbs and it made a huge mess. so yes it can be done...but i m not sure i would advise it. With paint you can be sure everything is stick together and it prevent accidents. …

aaaand im a few hours from fixing this. paint will be done next week for test and all. after that all ill need is @Apocalypse multi and @Frank_fjs remote for further testing :3

• Couldnt come back in time and missed @psykom1 stream yesterday i really wanted to see it live

Quote from hackcell: “By any chance do you have a picture of the KI2 case? ” its part of the future plans nothing yet

Ok then, Im going to try with this first prototype. we'll see how it might look when everything is done. RED circles - I decided to see if i could add a usb-c extend so that the remote can be wired from outside the case that way you can remove the remote for proper storage YELLOW circle - the cover artwork plate will have a square cut that can be removed if necessary, (see on the right of picture) This way, if someone keep a standard Sega16 and later wants to upgrade the case to receive Frank's …

Thx @ShootTheCore and @Frank_fjs with this i can proceed to make the right changes. ill think of something to merge that small pcb or hide the hole if you want to use a vanilla sega16 (not multi)

• Quote from Frank_fjs: “arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…198b98aca47e7e299906ab9d8 ” hahaha XD