Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 735.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Gaming.One: “Quote from SNK-NEO-GEO: “Quote from Gaming.One: “Hi 'll, I can arrange a group buying CIF USA for MOQ 50 pieces. I need someone on the east coast area who can manage all the orders, the payments and can dispatch in all states with a local brokerage agency/forwarder. On my side, i can receive the payment in bank wire transfer like IBAN /Swift, mean the guy need to been in an US bank like JP, BOA, Citi, Wells Fargo who work with IBAN / Swift system. ” How much per monitor a…

• Quote from Gaming.One: “Hi 'll, I can arrange a group buying CIF USA for MOQ 50 pieces. I need someone on the east coast area who can manage all the orders, the payments and can dispatch in all states with a local brokerage agency/forwarder. On my side, i can receive the payment in bank wire transfer like IBAN /Swift, mean the guy need to been in an US bank like JP, BOA, Citi, Wells Fargo who work with IBAN / Swift system. ” How much per monitor are we looking at?

• V2.2 - sigma controller changed to USB...that would make the supergun Ultra Supergun Arcade Edition:)

• Quote from djsheep: “You can change it yourself in the “Account Management” section. ” I didn’t know you could do that..I’m changing mine to “goddamnit“

• What should I buy?

SNK-NEO-GEO - - Neo-Geo MVS and AES

Quote from jassin000: “Quote from SNK-NEO-GEO: “what are everdrives? Different storage methods also? ” yea depending on extra chips. ” Thanks

• What should I buy?

SNK-NEO-GEO - - Neo-Geo MVS and AES

Quote from Apocalypse: “Quote from DecepticonZero: “So if you're against emulation, you do know that the darksoft multi is, by your standards, emulating. Right? ” It's not. Just a different storage method. ” Noob question... what are everdrives? Different storage methods also?

• Quote from Rg111: “Quote from rewrite: “ZttIZ0V.png Everyone gets a free* skirt if you buy a cab now. *free may be redefined later as a specific dollar amount. ” Can it fit a 19" tube? ” careful, that might be a guy...trust but verify..I always say..:)

• “@rewrite and @SNK-NEO-GEO How much of a gap is there between the front cover and monitor glass?“ I would say about 3” and change..maybe an option would be to ship da man a WG monitor frame so he can mount on the cab because sometimes blind measurements might be a different story than having the real thing..

• “what is the best 19" lcd monitor to use, I doubt everyone will be able to source good 19" CRTs.“ you want to put an LCD monitor inside a cute... arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…4273219b99c3fe25f13ed6d55

• Quote from 2006Chaos: “Quote from SNK-NEO-GEO: ““well brother, make it happen and count me in..there are about 3 of us that want a 13” CRT full size mini cute version." __________________________ For that you basically just need a 13" CRT adapter frame for this repo version of the mini cute and a 13" custom bezel to fill in the void. If you get this repo mini cute. I would totally agree to make them to order for people that want the 13" CRT adapters. As I am a welder and fabricator by trade. But…

• “But I can make a version with a 13" monitor as i got 3 of those new in box I got years ago for 30 bucks each I miss them days, and have the super mini cute.“ well brother, make it happen and count me in..there are about 3 of us that want a 13” CRT full size mini cute version.

• Quote from rewrite: “Quote from nem: “Quote from SNK-NEO-GEO: “How do you do a yoke lead swap? ” Like this: In this thread we tube and yoke swap monitors Quote from rewrite: “Just need to figure out which WG model is compatible (KLOV says it's one of two for most tubes). ” It's the one with the B8-294 / CR-31 neck connector. If you get one with the 'wrong' B10-277 / CR-23 connector I'll gladly buy it from you Quote from rewrite: “I even got paid to bring that 40" XBR home in my adventures. ” Hah…

• Quote from nem: “I keep repeating myself, but compatible tubes are common. Go ahead and grab that badly burned 19" WG. Donor TV will more than likely not only have a compatible tube, but a compatible yoke as well. It's just a case of swapping over the yoke leads, you don't have to mess with yoke. @acblunden2's post here outlines this: Random Yet Necessary Hobbyist Activity of the Day ” How do you do a yoke lead swap? I was under the impression that, the lead was part of the yoke and the only way…

• Quote from chowmarcus: “So anyone here has a spare 19" monitor for sale? Or any ideas where I can start looking? I'm a noob when it comes to CRT so I just want to get a working CRT and plug it right into this project cab... only things I found are some heavily burned Wells Gardner K4900 19" on ebay.... May be Rewrite you can hook me up with one? I'm your friendly neighbor in Socal lol ” from rewrite’s suggestions include Facebook marketplace..your chances of finding a burn in free 19” arcade mon…

• @Bad_Hambre “I think 19 inches might be the right size for sitting up close for arcades. I had a 27 inch crt and with that one i sat back a bit farther.” hey brother welcome to my world; I have the same issue.. I can not seat close to monitors and sold my cabs. I find that 13” to my eyes is the perfect size/angle. It was to do with your eyes site changing and the brightness of the monitor being CRTs or LCD. The cute should be fine 19”-18” due to the tinted plexi which blocks all the brightness a…

• “The 1p panel seems good but i dont know about coin Mech. It is on the middle of the control panel and im not sure it will let for the 1p Joystick . I will test it when i start to production.” when I was on this boat, my plan was to have 1p only because 2p doesn’t make sense on the cab.. the only way to do this that I see is to create the panel and just don’t drill the holes for P2 and leave p1 on its place with the coin insert..the second option recreate the panel with one player in mind and re…

• Quote from rewrite: “Quote from SNK-NEO-GEO: “Hey my Amuzy cabs would like to have a world with you, after school in the parking lot ...I wish Hursit would make a full cab based on 13” monitors..full cab not bar top.. ” Your Amuzy cabs are not the same size as the MVS 13". They are TINY. ” They want to be Sega Dinosaur king cabs when they grow up...the Amuzy cabs are place holders until @kcarcadegame @Cereth find a boat load of Dinosaur King cabs or @hursit built something alone the 13” CRT line…

• “ 13" woodie are just novelty cabs.“ Hey my Amuzy cabs would like to have a word with you, after school in the parking lot ...I wish Hursit would make a full cab based on 13” monitors..full cab not bar top..

• Hello there.. I have a Jamma2mvs and an MVS to jamma, purchased them many moons ago and hardly used them....Figure out how much jammaboards used to sell them for and I will sell them to you at the same price plus cost of shipping..

• Quote from hoagtech: “What resolved it? ” Putting an Extron 203 in between.