Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I wanted to get these images/information out to my fellow VLX fans... If you are the owner of an original F/L/FC or L-AMI cab you are already aware the top two speakers/tweeters are square in shape. GLLTh4H.jpg qYtzNRF.jpg You CAN get these exact replacements from Taito, but like everything direct from Taito its far from cheap! We've (thanks @Derick2k for finding them) known about these Dayton Audio PC83-4 3" Full-Range Poly Cone Drivers for a while now. 2dhmmt9.jpg They work great as a "drop-in…

• I've been really happy with mine (own three for my three machines). Clearly no good for a real operating/commercial environment but for home use they rock.

• @bgspot be sure to post any questions if you have them, and if you are so inclined pictures of the process (the more the better).

• Don't bother with all that bullshit, just get one of these Any Coins... 0YcTv8a.jpg pejWHdg.jpg

• Well the Jassifier when used directly with the Jammafier needs no additional mounting... ie the connector we selected for the 1.6 revision plugs right in just like the TSH. Also like the TSH it draws power from the Jammafier so it requires no additional connections, it simply outputs attenuated MD8 at SCART levels. As for the overlay design I'm still all about it, and this time I have the complete design to offer you so it can be adapted modified into whatever you need. I always imagined a "pro"…

• Quote from wigsplitta: “I need to re-read up the PM thread, but I was under the impression that the concerns Zim had about the original design were addressed, and his and other peoples recommendations were implemented into an updated design? ” @Frank_fjs has done in my amateur view a fantastic job, with thicker traces and ground pour. I welcome any pros to chime in and make recommendations/criticisms however so we can continue to evolve the design. I wanted something optimal for folks like us (a…

• 2nd LG monitor ordered, I'm loving this 32GK650F-B! This time I'll take even MORE pics from start to finish, including my recommended anti-glare removal process.

• Quote from socalcade: “Are these not pre-drilled because it depends on which replacement monitor we buy? ” No, not at all... You are clearly confused about how this works. The 6 screws you use to attach the mounting bracket to the original frame are larger than stock, so you must drill out the original frame. Zero to do with the monitor mounted inside, and everything to do with attaching the new mounting bracket to the original frame. How much better can I explain it (I even included pictures of…

• Quote from Kaede: “I guess i could save some money with the countersink drill bit buying it elsewhere but i was getting confused with the screw sizes and degree angles ” I highly recommending getting the countersink bit with the bracket. Also when you use the bit/drill out the 6 holes... Go slow and use a screw to judge the proper depth. You don't need to go that deep (only make the screw head flush) and with this type of drill bit you can just blast it right thru if you aren't careful/go slow.

• Everyone knows Blanka gets down with da weed man.

• Quote from tonyt76: “Does the old glass just fit in the frame and you put the new monitor behind it? ” The original frame/glass is reused/recycled, you drill out 6 holes (3 on bottom edge, 3 on top) to mount the new bracket/LCD inside. I9SN14A.jpg 6kPtMwN.jpg Original screw left, new larger screw right (aka why we must drill out the 6 holes)... 8kSmGOI.jpg

• I don't speak Spanish

• What should I buy?

jassin000 - - Neo-Geo MVS and AES

Quote from SNK-NEO-GEO: “what are everdrives? Different storage methods also? ” yea depending on extra chips.

• Quote from twistedsymphony: “I did finally get my remote working because @ekorz was kind enough to bring me his when he visited and I used his to manually program every button on my remote. ” Thought I did that... @ekorz ?

• What should I buy?

too soon?

• What should I buy?

Quote from djsheep: “who's complaining? ” FxHBbkL.png

• What should I buy?

Wait? DID the OP get a 1FZ? Cuz I was going to share this easy stereo mod link from JNX... Oh NM, can't link it fully anyway.

• The Jassifier

jassin000 - - Consolization/SuperGun Showcase

Quote from meybarra: “What are your thoughts on using this to attenuate video output from an Extron Crosspoint to the OSSC scart input ” Don't let the DSUB connector dissuade you (is was selected to easily connect with the Jammafier) it can be used for any supergun like application. As pointed out by @the Goat this is basically the video only portion of a supergun design. Input looks like this... 8FoakZT.jpg

• The Jassifier

jassin000 - - Consolization/SuperGun Showcase

Quote from the Goat: “Basically the video (RGBS) signal path from a supergun, broken out into a separate PCB? ” If you have a Jammafier you can't connect it directly to a OSSC because Jammafier isn't processing the video portion at all. The signal is too strong/colors too bright/washed out, and its unsafe for the OSSC. CPS3 test menu when connected directly to the Jammafier (notice how bright/washedout the colors are/no separation lines A~F) NbFlB31.jpg Officially Zim intends you to use a Tri-sy…