Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 577.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ooh very nice. I had mine fixed when I had my VirtualTap installed so I'm good for a while, but nice to know this exists

• Looks kinda similar to what I was getting initially. For me, it was a solder bridge on the underside. Maybe check for that?

• special CPS2 B board

KalessinDB - - Capcom's CPS2

I had a Jangokushi that had the same add-on board with the simms. They appear to be the same as on the CPS3 (though mine were 32s so not that useful for the multi-board) Used the Jangokushi for my CPS2 multi with no issues, FWIW. I think it's perfectly normal.

• Escarioth's Aluminum Cases

KalessinDB - - Project Showcase

The hole for dip switches on TMNT was super-nice, and having the switches printed on the back of it was an unexpected bonus!

• Quote from Bay78: “So I see we need 14 27C322's. What other IC's do we need to get? I'm just trying to have everything ready when the day calls and they let me know I'm next? ” All ICs are included (blank) for an extra $30 (IIRC). It's honestly IMO the best way to get them.

• Well that's a thing of beauty right there

• Seriously, I don't know how you think you'll make anything even close to that nice for significantly less than that. And that's not even taking into account the opportunity cost of your time invested.

• Genesis natively puts out RGB, you can see the pins labelled in the picture you posted. I don't know that I've ever seen OEM cables for it, but you can get them from retro-access.com (they're a little tricky to order from sometimes, read the site) or from retrogamingcables.co.uk (little higher shipping, obviously, but they usually have coupon codes kicking around) I'm not 100% sure if you can get S-Video (Chroma & Luma) natively, but I know you can mod them.

Quote from Escarioth: “Cant wait to see it assembled Oh, and if you have troubles assembling, pm me without fear. Ill see what i can do to provide help. ” Couldn't have been easier to put together! Love it. ... Of course since buying it I've acquired a converted TMNT cab that I'm working on restoring, so the beauty will be wasted eventually, but I don't even care (in part because of how slow I am at restorations lol) Thanks again man!

• 837-7968 pcb

KalessinDB - - Sega System 16/18/24/32

Well, just got around to checking my Spiderman board and it's definitely missing, so I'm absolutely up for buying one if anyone makes a repro

• HBMAME is Homebrew Mame. You can get the full set from Pleasure Dome. Also, it's only free thru Wednesday, so hop on it folks!

• Quote from Rg111: “If anyone has a 171-5704 B-board, I'll buy it off them. PM me. I own Cotton roms, but no board. I'd like to get them up and running. Help a Multi Boy out, would ya? arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…900739c0de7d968fc8704f98b ” How do I tell the model of my B-Board? I just looked at both of the ones I have and couldn't tell, but if a Golden Axe or Altered Beast can work, I can help you (though the Altered Beast will take a little work because of reasons)...

• Goddamn. Those are gorgeous, man! If I ever go consolized I'm coming here for at least some inspiration.

• I have a buddy with a printer, when my board is in my hands I'll see if I can convince him to at least model a case and toss it on Thingiverse, I'm not sure he would be interested in selling them

The multi rom board is smaller than actual rom boards are, so I'm pretty confident that would fit it, other than you wouldn't have access to the dip switches for game selection if you're not using another method for that. Confident enough that you can sign me up for a case. I'm getting an oled game selector with remote, so access to the dip switches to change out game is a non-issue for me. So yeah... I'll take one. Black is great thanks.

• KoV bootlegs

KalessinDB - - IGS PGM/PGM2/etc. support

Hey JacKc, got your PM, didn't get a chance to respond sorry. Only one socketed rom between the two carts unfortunately (on the blue one) but I should be able to take care of that soon enough for you. Lord knows I'm happy to give back any little way I can for all the good stuff I've enjoyed over the years Thanks for the breakdown!

• That's pretty! Way more buttons than you would need for any Daphne game though

• I got my TMNT yesterday! Haven't had a chance to put it together, but it looks even better in person than in pictures!

• Biggest pros of V1: - It's available right now. V2 is a theoretical that's coming at an indeterminate future date - You can play any game on the same motherboard - Instant loading Likely pros of V2: - You can much easier trade out ROMs if for example want a different region, or if there's a new prototype found or something - Will be 100% indisputable original code, complete with decryption keys, if you're the type to submit high scores or something (though remember many existing S16 games are al…

• Quote from xtrasmiley: “Nice, what about 4 to me in the US? Worth the shipping or better to buy in the US? ” If you're getting them posted stateside, I'd love to hop in on 2 wheels. Just so happens I have 2 motherboards...