Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 697.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [PRE-ORDER your HAS!]

RGB - - RGB's lab

It's got the same features and functionality, but I changed a few things: - The microcontroller is in DIP case, socketed - DIP switch instead of numerous SPDT switches - The voltmeter is mounted differently

• [PRE-ORDER your HAS!]

RGB - - RGB's lab

No pre-orders this time, I'll put them on sale in waves sometime in July so that they don't sell out in the first day. More information soon.

• [PRE-ORDER your HAS!]

RGB - - RGB's lab

Hey, thanks for reaching out. The V4.1 is coming along nicely: 50029416917_771ab06d01_z.jpg

• Anybody interested in a version that could fit in an arcade stick (with screw terminals or/and XH headers)?

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

Quote from The_A_Drain: “Managed to pick up a HAS, as I had a lot of trouble with an ebay seller providing a faulty Minigun Supergun. Working great, looking good, but I'm having an issue with at the moment just one board, but I've not tested every board I own. I've tested an original cps1 Final Fight, a NeoGeo MV1FZ with a couple games, and bootleg Street Fighter 2 World Warrior and Bomberman Land (Bomber Lord) and they all work great. Although I have to turn the volume pots a little higher than…

• [FS] JAMMA extension harness

RGB - - RGB's lab

Still in stock

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

Quote from ChuChu Flamingo: “when using a undamned usb decoder with the has you can't disable button 4/5. You need the jamma harness extender RGB makes / plug in a db15 controller to disable first / add a switch as specified in the has manual. ” This has been remedied in later V4 versions (after somebody in this thread had reported the issue). The earlier V4 can be flashed with the new firmware (PM me if you need it).

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

Quote from lupinko: “Quote from xtrasmiley: “Yeah, maybe on the next HAS revision it can actually be a switch instead of a jumper? But still, isn't it easy to just hold the button down on power on? ” I’ll give it a shot next time. ” There is a software activated switch as mentioned by Frank. It's not saved in eeprom, so you need to repeat the procedure everytime you want to play the VS. The V4.1 (currently in production) does have physical dip switches. @xtrasmiley it will be possible to map sta…

• Quote from nem: “There's probably no chance of a physical switch on the board itself to enable / disable configuration mode? I love the features the Reco has, I just wish there was a way of 'locking' it. ” I plan on adding that, because some people use it during tournaments!

• Thanks! The interest I see here warrants another run.

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

@FakeNoose Not sure about the gscartsw/gcompsw, but to be extra safe you can lower the audio volume on the HAS (if it's the older HAS version with green PCB; newer HAS versions don't have the audio potentiometer) and keep it low at the PCB game. Use your TV's audio volume control.

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

Quote from St4rwalker: “Quote from Sigvec: “I’d love to buy one of these when they become available. I’ve heard great things! ” Be prepared to wake up with white hair the day you can order one lol ” I don't know where you're coming from with this. You realize I only work on this stuff in my free time? Have you paid money upfront to post such things? It's not the first time.

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

I don't plan to release other superguns besides the HAS. It's equipped with a video amp.

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

There's a switch on the HAS that allows you to use buffered or regenerated CSync, please refer to the instruction manual.

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

Buttons aren't important here. Is the CSync buffered or regenerated? Might be worth checking other displays (PVM), too.

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

These are the correct traces cut (please check using a multimeter if they're properly cut and there's no short with GND). Honestly, I'll need to think about this one. Is it bad on the PVM 14M4U, too? Edit: What's your CSync type and level setting on the HAS?

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

@zionfarm Could you please show the underside of the adapter to see which traces were cut? I get pink tint on my PVM when I use RGBS but the monitor is set to YPbPr (BNC connectors are shared in this model), perhaps it's similar in your PVM?

• G-Darius ver1 autofire

RGB - - Other Taito Hardware

You can set another "button 1" using the HAS, but without rapid fire. This way you end up with two buttons "1", one with and the other without rapid fire.

• CPS2 I/O Interface

RGB - - RGB's lab

Bump! More than 20pcs available! 49627210072_da8b6c4e7d_z.jpg

• Perhaps an AC cable with switch? - atxpowersupplies.com/computer-power-cord-with-switch.php