Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 117.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @lukemorse1 @Frank_fjs Curious if you came up with a replacement for the F103Z TDK and how it turned out? =)

• Home Arcade System

digitron - - RGB's lab

Quote from jassin000: “Quote from digitron: “you definitely don't need it for the MiSTer ” NEED no... But I'm the kind of guy who would never purchase a Mister.That being said I might still like to casually play around with one (as I do indulge in emulation from time to time). If my OSSC supported FPGA simulation, I'd have no reason not to give it a try. Seems possible, we are going to need some power FPGA onboard to pull off some of the real time effects planned (screen rotation in software). ”…

• Home Arcade System

digitron - - RGB's lab

Quote from jassin000: “I NEED that OSSC Pro man! Its going to be so so SO HOT. I even hear rumors it could support Mister like FPGA simulation directly? WOW, that is going to be huge if true! ” Hahaha, you definitely don't need it for the MiSTer but you're funny. Jokes aside, Marqs made this which is awesome but the ISL51002 itself is ~$52 so might not be worth it..

• Home Arcade System

digitron - - RGB's lab

Quote from hoagtech: “Quote from digitron: “Quote from jassin000: “S-video/composite in 2020?! *rolls eyes* plz GTFO... ” Hey! Watch it! S-video is just fine! $20 RGB > S-Video converter from Ali-2month-xpress works just fine on my HAS > Sony CRT! ” Is it interlaced or can you get a progressive image? S-video is an oddity to me ever since I got the Japan 3DO which supported 240p over S-video. I have put in almost all my gaming time for the last month playing Gameboy on a black and white RF TV ho…

• Home Arcade System

digitron - - RGB's lab

Quote from jassin000: “ S-video/composite in 2020?! *rolls eyes* plz GTFO... ” Hey! Watch it! S-video is just fine! $20 RGB > S-Video converter from Ali-2month-xpress works just fine on my HAS > Sony CRT!

• PCB Repair

digitron - - General Arcade Tech Help

The website in your avatar offers pcb repairs, have you checked there?

• Two years later we can all dream!

• Quote from phodie: “I tried searching the forum and maybe I missed it so here it goes (sorry if it's super obvious) I recently received a PGM and a DOJ cart from sheepnova, works great right out of the box no issues. I know that you can access the PGM's test/settings menu with dip 1 on but is there a way to access game specific test/settings menu or does one not exist for conversions. My apologies, super new to this. ” Everything is accessed by pressing SW1 near the jamma edge, most (if not all …

• My Astro doesn't use an isolation transformer, just an AC noise filter. I do have it connected to a step down transformer (which is grounded). Super sorry to hear about that but it's a good reminder for those connecting up cabs and old monitors. I could've easily done the same thing. Doubt you actually busted the tube, odds are the high voltage section on your chassis took the hit. @nem is the monitor overlord here on AP, as well as are several others. Good luck bud.

• Blast City PSU Recap

digitron - - Other Sega Hardware

Quote from RandomRetro: “Will do. Should get the caps in a week. Soldering is becoming therapy during this lockdown. ” recap your alarm clock

• Tamashii is easier white label and not black label. Can we officially call it gray label??

• Quote from xodaraP: “Quote from Apocalypse: “Quote from xodaraP: “Edit: just bought some voltage regulators, 3. 3v/1A max so they should be good. ” Yep earlier in the topic I suggested 500mA should be enough. ” Saw that when I went back and read the full thread looking for the instructions for Ketsui - thank you very much, I'll get the correct EEPROMs on order this week too. Will take a photo of my cart when I get it to make sure it's possible before I go any further. ” All 3 of my conversions f…

• I'd be in for one on the next run

• What is this "Facebook" you speak of Welcome!

• Home Arcade System

digitron - - RGB's lab

Quote from gpbear4: “Quote from Hagure: “Is there a thingiverse for the 3D Printed Meanwell MWP-606 Power Supply terminal block cover? I feel like someone posted one up a bit ago, but couldn't find it through searches. ” this? also are you the snes fighter guy?thingiverse.com/thing:3959499 ” Does this fit the Meanwell 606 block? Ty thingiverse.com/thing:3791090 EDIT - a kind soul messaged me and informed me it does fit for anyone else wondering.

• UD-USB Decoders

digitron - - Temple of the Undamned

• Home Arcade System

digitron - - RGB's lab

Quote from Frank_fjs: “VGA support or RGBS 15K video utilising a VGA connector? ” RGBS 15k w VGA connector I should clarify that I still need a transcoder from RGB+Csync to Component (YCbCr). Something along the lines of a Shinybow SB-2840 or the RetroTink RGB2Comp if connecting the HAS to a standard CRT with component inputs. The Extron is just a sync processor and wouldn't actually transcode RGB+Csync to component (YCbCr). Sorry lol, most of you probably already know this, I'm thinking out lou…

• Home Arcade System

digitron - - RGB's lab

Quote from FakeNoose: “Quote from digitron: “Quote from RGB: “Quote from shorjewken: “I missed the boat on ordering a HAT that allows component video on my HAS, do you ever plan on making more? I know the PS2 connector won't be an option anymore but wondering if you had an alt in mind. ” I might but don't take my word for it, the priority is the newest HAS batch and a few other projects. ” +2 for a HAS and a HAT or anything that puts component out. ” I imagine we are left with scart to component…

• @skate323k137 where is the guide?

• Home Arcade System

digitron - - RGB's lab

Quote from RGB: “Quote from shorjewken: “I missed the boat on ordering a HAT that allows component video on my HAS, do you ever plan on making more? I know the PS2 connector won't be an option anymore but wondering if you had an alt in mind. ” I might but don't take my word for it, the priority is the newest HAS batch and a few other projects. ” +2 for a HAS and a HAT or anything that puts component out.