Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Namco Noir advice

Dk310 - - Namco System 357/369

photos of blue noir 2016 with the sticker? Color me curious to see

• Namco Noir advice

I think it was mentioned in this thread, but do the models go by this release schedule: Red V1 = 2007 *I have this one Red V2 = 2009 Blue V1 = 2010 *I have this one Blue V2 = 2016 * i had no idea they made V2 that late. Gold = 2016* getting this..... is there only 1 version? Thanks guys

• youtu.be/LWKOwyRHy98 So who do I have to pay to help me get these characters?

• Quote from asr10user: “Looking at building my own cabinet and like the Noir style the most. Unfortunately there does not seem to be any type of info on the size besides the height and width of the entire cabinet. Would any Noir owners be kind enough to measure these out in Inches for me? Will gladly donate $ for your time. There actually is a local arcade near me that has these, but due to covid they are closed otherwise I would measure myself. Im sure this info would help others as well. ” I ag…

• Quote from rewrite: “Unless you're just doing it because you're REALLY into building your own stuff, you'd save a ton just buying a Noir. I've absolutely seen them as low as 600 out here, and I'm pretty sure KC's regularly got them for 7-800. ” Excuse me sir..... where were they 600? I would of loved saving some money! even if it was $200 bucks. Lol jk

• Namco Noir advice

Quote from AMS: “Quote from Horris: “There nice, I was offered a blue but went for the red, probably not the best choice but I do like it, how do you tell a version 2 from a version 3 as I’m going to get another one when one comes up. Your tekken 7 are the options in Japan or English? I watched a video yesterday and they were in English, It was the same cabinet as mine but I can’t find any option to change it. ” I think it was like this if I remember correct . red version type 1 720p screen Ruby…

• Namco Noir advice

Extend the rounds. 3 rounds per fight it helps a little bit.

• Hi from California!

Dk310 - - Introduce Yourself!

Welcome El Sugundo represent

• Namco Noir advice

Quote from AMS: “arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…21f9a6c686119c74a554e04d9 ” Are the noir panel and vewlix panel the same length? I have both panels (my vewlix L) and the vewlix is a repro and its smaller then the noir.

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Dk310 - - Temple of the Undamned

I tried contacting undamned, he hasn't gotten back to me. (I'm sure he is busy) I want to buy 10 of these if possible.

• Hey everyone, Hoping you are all well. I bought a Ringedge 2 and well it didnt come with the Aime card reader/button. Is there anyway to by pass it or do you actually need it? Photo below

• Dark Staker 3 for CPS2??

Dk310 - - Capcom's CPS2

Quote from Rotanibor: “Quote from Dk310: “Quote from GuileWinQuote: “Also, Vsav and Vsav 2 have modified engines from each other, so it's not exactly the same game. It's why the community plays 1 over 2, as 2 made some very bad mechanic changes from the first game. ” What were the changes actually?Color me interested now. ” I made a wiki page on the changes a long while back wiki.mizuumi.net/w/Vampire_Savior/vs2 ” it says the IP address can't be found

• Tekken 7 FR - How to link?

Dk310 - - Namco ES1 / ES3

amazing! This should have it's on thread!

• Dark Staker 3 for CPS2??

Dk310 - - Capcom's CPS2

Quote from GuileWinQuote: “Also, Vsav and Vsav 2 have modified engines from each other, so it's not exactly the same game. It's why the community plays 1 over 2, as 2 made some very bad mechanic changes from the first game. ” What were the changes actually?Color me interested now.

• Namco Noir advice

Quote from thegreathopper: “Here you go, after. script> script> script> ” that looks so smooth.

• Namco Noir advice

Looking forward to this. Put up a before vs after picture. Will be doing this too.

• 1 for me still please

• Namco Noir advice

Rocket, for the v1 or v2 red, how do you know just by looking at the cab? The red speaker grills?

• Namco Noir advice

the blanc, is literally a 1080p white noir correct?