Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 41.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mitsu- did you ever figure yours out? I had a KI cab that was the same way. Drove me fucking bonkers.

• I just ordered some grommits- I'll toss them in my FS thread. They fit nice on the Swing. (Thanks for finding these!)

• Count me in for one of each. Thanks!

• V1 = games (not included, users have to find files on their own) stored in EPROMs, one version of each of the 30 official S16B games supported plus 2 additional games extracted from a PS2 compilation developed/ported for a S16B emulator (32 different games in total) V2 = games stored on SD card, keys restore (with compatibility restrictions depending of the FD module you have, keys can only be restored for the module they were intended to be programmed to), supports all romsets except those with…

• anybody up for a couple harnesses? I have a few of these that would be great done up.

• Dumb question. Do any of the caveman ninja boards not have that audio him?

• Quote from rewrite: “Quote from Battlesmurf: “Re: cp box- $365 shipped, powder coated, etc- ready to install. I could always bring one down next time I'm bothering my mom to save a little bit, too. I have (2?) left I think, I'd have to check. ” It's not a today or this week thing, but I do need to do it sometime. Thanks!Quote from Battlesmurf: “re: trackball panels. Alberto might make them too? ” He may, but when they're well under $100 on YAJ, it's almost silly to buy new panels for 100ish or m…

• Quote from rewrite: “Quote from Kavas: “If you read up you can see there's plenty of interest in a custom panel, maybe for trackball ” Aero trackball panels pop up on YAJ pretty often. Pretty sure the one that was up there the other day didn't even get a bid. Recreating them would be something, but you'd still have to source the trackballs and at that point you'd be out way more than just buying a panel off of YAJ. Quote from Battlesmurf: “Also- I can get doors fabricated. Probably around $175 o…

• Does anybody here need grommits? I might bulk buy if I can get enough interest and just ship it first class. $20 for a set of 4 is silly- we might be able to get them down a couple bucks. Also- I can get doors fabricated. Probably around $175 or less- I'd need a door to send my guy though. We've done aero table, mini cute, Egret 2 parts, among other things. PM me.

• Price is very good for what you're getting fyi. I've fabricated Mini cute parts, aero table parts, egret 2/3/awsd parts- and often times it's not really worth it unless you *really* need them for how expensive they are. I have to sell Egret 2 doors at around 170 shipped to make it worth it. That's a door. This is a kit to use better monitors- that even the "better than old monitors" are like $2k from Taito. Easy choice. Grab a cheap ass Vewlix with a shitty monitor, flop this and a new monitor i…

• Quote from jassin000: “Quote from Battlesmurf: “A sidetrack: A lot of the cabs post FC don't have instruction space LED/light up move strip areas. I'd toss some money towards the project for drop in kits for cabs missing them, (I.e. Diamond Black- probably Orange and Blue as well?) ” ALL Diamond style cabs lack illuminated parts (ie marquee/move strip).Taito only designed the illuminated move strip to fit into the control panel of the F, FC, and original L (optional for L, it didn't come stock l…

• Do you have pics? If it’s anything after an FC they’re probably busted lol

• RE: F monitor banding. Washing out the Flor. tray, cleaning the bulbs (carefully), and cleaning the different layers can make a difference. I've done this on a Darius Burst, Several Fs and and L so far. I got semi creative with that diffusing layer. I tried degreaser and bleach soak- I figured if I was going to damage the plastic, I'd just get a monitor bracket and put something else in there anyways. I probably dropped the brown about 20-30%. Is it worth the time? Depends on how bad it is, I gu…

• If you guys do source those grommets, I'm in for some as well. I need them for some Sega Swings. Re: your coin door- have you considered pulling the coin return and plug for the 2nd coin return?\- hit them with a wire wheel or wire brush and some anti rust cream? I've seen rust pressed against fresh paint/powder coat before, it'll stain, if that matters at all. Re: leg levelers. McMasters I found the right type for the vewlix cabinets. If you take yours to a hardware store and find the thread ty…

• Superb! A sidetrack: A lot of the cabs post FC don't have instruction space LED/light up move strip areas. I'd toss some money towards the project for drop in kits for cabs missing them, (I.e. Diamond Black- probably Orange and Blue as well?)

• They should t be flopping around in there. It’s supposed to be a welded nut- but Taito cheaped our with the weld job. Three bolts for each leg- take it to a local metal shop or send em here.

• M12 1.75 thread, 3in or so (though the pads are thicker on some). Non swivel type works best. Expect to pay about 5-10 /ea depending on type. I have some suggestions for those missing feet, just message me.

• Re-welded some black diamond feet (most from the new shipment last year were damaged). I am short one leg. It's an odd thread pitch- anybody have a good lead on where to get these or compatible legs? Thanks!

• Help: Vewlix C monitor fans

Battlesmurf - - Monitor Help

Quote from jassin000: “Quote from ekorz: “What's the better one? How much was it? ” The New New LCD Taito sells I believe has the lowest lag in the entire family.It also can do 1920x1080, removes the fans and consolidates the separate PSU. Same price as the New LCD sold for, 1400$ before shipping and fees. The version I have, the New LCD (was replaced by New New) can do 1920x1080 but actually has slightly more lag than the Sanwa model. So while I think it's better, if lowest lag possible is your…

• I purchased it direct from Sanwa (w/ amp board).