Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 51.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Namco Noir advice

Horris - - Namco System 357/369

Cheers hopper, I’m still looking for the artwork, I’ve been offered the gundam topper art for £60 but would still need to find the move strip, even John was surprised that every led was working on this one lol.

• Namco Noir advice

I’m just happy to be able to play my games on these Great machines and I probably like my version 1 red more than my blue, but this is the coin door sticker of my blue.

• Namco Noir advice

And just as tekken finishes loading the fuse in the step down blows At least now I know it can’t power 2 at once lol, need to find a bigger step down.

• Namco Noir advice

• Namco Noir advice

I’ve just finished a full clean on the blue, just got to put the new 2 player panel in and locks and Then just some artwork to get and it’s done, for now lol. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…c268c9a110b11b13bb70c4e65arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…c268c9a110b11b13bb70c4e65

• Namco Noir advice

The versions can be confusing, the red I got first was meant to be a version 2, it had the right speaker grills and bana passport etc, but when I stripped it to give it a good clean it had the 720 sanwa monitor and the four power supplies, luckily as I liked the machine he just changed my monitor for a version 2 1080, my blue I think is a version 2 but could be a 3 don’t really know how to tell but it’s dated 2016 in coin door. I’d like to get a gold but really want a blanc if I ever find one fo…

• Namco Noir advice

Quote from rocket: “glad your noir turned out well. ” Cheers rocket, I’m loving it and had to buy another so I’m not constantly changing boards, so now I’ve got a 2007 red version 1 but with a wei ye monitor which he took out of a blue and a 2016 blue version 2, I got chance to see a vewlix but I still prefer the noir’s. Quote from thegreathopper: “Quote from Horris: “Well it all seems to be working fine now I’ve got the right dips on, not all games run at 1080 but menu does and koihime does, bl…

• Lets talk Taito Type X3

Horris - - Taito Type X

I’ve just managed to get hold of a tx3 404 but been told I need the fast I/o and nesica reader, the reader should be straight forward but which fast I/o do I need to get, I’ve been offered a fast I/o universal Pcb but then need to make a cable to my Namco noir buttons, or is there one that will just plug straight in with the cables I’ve already got?

• Namco Noir advice

Cheers rocket that makes sense

• Namco Noir advice

Well it all seems to be working fine now I’ve got the right dips on, not all games run at 1080 but menu does and koihime does, blade arcus and dead or alive run at 720, but still look good.

• Namco Noir advice

Hiya hopper I knew I should have waited to hear from someone, well the good news is by plugging a dvi to dvi cable in it does work and better than before, but still only in 1280 x 760, but then that might be because I’d marked down dips 7,6 & 8 on for hi res , shame there isn’t an emoji for I’m stupid lol.

• Namco Noir advice

Ok so back with a new issue lol, after figuring out my noir was a version 1 he’s swapped the monitor for me from a blue so now I’ve got a 1080 monitor and while I was there I picked up another blue noir as well, problem I’m having is with the ringedge 2 only running 720 through the vga cable, do I need to remove the dvi to HDMI cable and connect dvi to dvi to get 1080?

• Namco Noir advice

I’m still trying to find a cable for it, I’ve got the ones to the banapassport but not the one that plugs into my tekken 7 board

• Namco Noir advice

Quote from Dk310: “Extend the rounds. 3 rounds per fight it helps a little bit. ” Do you know how to do it, I’ve been into the test menu and no options to change rounds or difficulty etc.

• Tekken 7 FR - How to link?

Horris - - Namco ES1 / ES3

Following this as I’ve just got an es3 with fated retribution and would be nice to upgrade when possible, it’s a good game but a shame it’s over after 5 battles, I’ve seen arcade videos with English language, is this a possible easy change or should I just leave it as is?

• Namco Noir advice

Well I’m not messing with the hard drive just incase it goes wrong lol, shame there’s only 5 fights as games not very long. I think there’s a lot of variations due to upgrades etc, mines the ruby red speaker grills but Sanwa monitor and tube light so a bit of a mix match I think, I’m happy with it though.

• Namco Noir advice

There nice, I was offered a blue but went for the red, probably not the best choice but I do like it, how do you tell a version 2 from a version 3 as I’m going to get another one when one comes up. Your tekken 7 are the options in Japan or English? I watched a video yesterday and they were in English, It was the same cabinet as mine but I can’t find any option to change it.

• Namco Noir advice

Apart from the monitor is there any downsides to a version 1 over a version 2? I know you get led top light but I prefer the strip light and a version 1 has 3.3v power which version 2 doesn’t , apart from that I don’t see what’s different.

• Namco Noir advice

Cheers rocket, looks like I’ve got the black cable but missing the extra cable on the end to plug it into my es3. I've had a couple of hours on the led’s, gave them a good clean and got most working, but not for long and they went again, what I’ve found is if I push down on a certain led it’ll light some others up so I’m presuming dry joints, I’m rubbish at soldering but I’m going to have a go tomorrow as I can’t make it any worse lol.

• Namco Noir advice

I’ve seen another thread about led’s on the move strip, I’m working on that at the moment but there’s also mention of the bana passport, mines plugged in but where on the board does it plug in? Does anyone know.