Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 153.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well, i didnt get the point about the GAL. What do i have to burn on it? when make the jumper and where? and when do i have to change it?

• Hi, just showing my consolized cps3 that i've finished today. Thanks to @undamned, i started this, since he showed how cps3 could be reduced in size. Many thanks to other brazilian guys that are not in this forum, like Neto, from neto-games.com.br/ Video demonstration: youtu.be/Psujmemgeoo Some images: ibb.co/P4TbJc2 ibb.co/G084Wm0 ibb.co/6gqpgLJ ibb.co/wswKmmr

• Well, didnt know about this specific tool! Thx. The thing is : notice that, somehow, the last owner of this joustick used a different clip from the original one.Seemed like sanwa. So it was very, very tight. Had to bend it to create a space and them pull it out. Guess ill buy the pliers when the commerce here opens again.

• Hi, ive been trying to remove the clip of the joystick to dismount it and nothing... used the smallest screwdriver and theres no space to fit in and pull it out. How to remove it?

• where did u find those female scart conectors?

• Replacing crt

TheBortot - - Monitor Help

Found a 25 tube, but a flat one. Didnt fit too, a little because ita flat and because of size. The problem is i dont have potencial arcade crt sellers and i have to look at certain tv, buy it and then give it a try. Tried the second today, no good. Guess ill have to change the metal parts that are fixed to wood and the chasis, configure width and height of the image to look through the bezel

• Replacing crt

the tv that i got didnt fit :(. The speakers suposedly 5 inches didnt fit too :(. Damn inches!

• Replacing crt

But actually the measure is just the screen or it starts where the screws are? The big problem for me is that i dont have the original tube to take the exact dimensions. Just the holes in the chasis.

• Replacing crt

hi, got a KI 1 cab with no tube. Thinking about modding a crt tv. But i have some doubts about the size. In theory, crt tvs should have exactly the inches that the sticker says, like 29", 25", etc. But when i was measuring a bunch of 29" tvs, they had like 27 or less, like Semp Toshiba Ultra Slim and Sony Wega. Well, i dont have a 25" that midway cabinets requires. Found a suposedly 25" philips tv flat crt, but its far away from me. Did you guys experienced something like that and replaced the t…

• there would be a way to produce -5v using some atx or notebook ac/dc or pico psu sufficient for arcade games? Well, tried to use the Retroelectronik supergun to play midway games, but it actually made my pit fighter and umk3 went bad( i could save umk3 at least). I think it didnt give enough currrent, probably less than 1 A that arcade psu usually does.

• tube size - killer instinct

TheBortot - - Midway Systems

Hi, i'm trying to pick up a Killer instinct cabinet, but it's without the tube. Someone can tell me if 20 inches is a suitable one? Or it's bigger? Midway fighting games uses a default size of crt?

• Hi, someone knows how much current pass through RGBS, specifically sync? i`m trying to build a buffer circuit, but no oscilloscope at home for now, maybe a few weeks..

• hi, trying to fix a sega st-v. Does it show some image when booting without cartridge? I dont have one for test :(.

• Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “Not necessarily. Depends on your setup. ” Hm, generic arcade PSU through supergun into jamma i/o board and that's it. Need to plug another PSU into motherboard? @Mitsurugi-w Asking because my first contact with Naomi was a broken one, but i'm getting a new one and maybe i don't need a second PSU to feed it.

• So, that was my doubt- naomi needs 2 power suppliers. Thx!

• Hi, have some doubts about power supply. In the IO board, theres a jamma conector and the JST one. In the Naomi motherboard theres 2 other JST(6 and 8 pin). Saw some pictures and noticed that the Sun Naomi PSU goes for the 2 JSTs in the motherboard. But what about the 6pin JST in the IO board? Naomi uses 2 power supplies - one going through jamma to IO, other from the Sun psu to Motherboard?

• hi, people are using atmega 8-16pu to build ''zero delay'' pcbs for arcade sticks and i would like to know if could be possible to program it with a SOCD cleaner. Does anyone know about that possibility or someone who already did it?

• Painting CPS2 B shell

TheBortot - - Capcom's CPS2

what material did you use to fix that big crack?

• how to use pic12f675

Problem solved. Something crazy went on: i compared the 04 eprom to mame roms to see what region it was and nothing... compared the decripted rom and... yes, it was it. So, i dunno why, the old owner left the battery on the pcb.

• how to use pic12f675

programming a hispanic one (``mvsch'') didnt work too. All i get is a green screen. @Frank_fjs