Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 54.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• B+ steady at 180volts with no adjustment after fly back replacement

• Nah but I'll hopefully find time to crack open the cabinet and measure tonight.

• I put one of these in my ms2931 tonight and I had a similar experience to the post made by xga that is linked to below Nanao MS-2931 Overall it seems to be a lower quality part, there are no screw posts like there are on the original part, and the anode is more like a paper clip than a barb. Same as xga my picture size was larger with the new flyback. It has not stuttered/expanded at all yet. I ran it for maybe an hour so far. One thing that did vary between myself and xga is that I adjusted the…

• MS2931 screen randomly expands

snakeGrave - - Monitor Help

I think that the flybacks may be available again through TB focus item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=594979186324&ft=t&toSite=main Was hesitant to post about this before because it took awhile for them to respond but they just sent me some pictures of my order so I'm pretty sure they are real imgur.com/WiLQ91m I know some users say that the picture size isn't quite right but I figure I'll give these a shot when they show up and report back

b+ was pretty stable, varied by less than a volt while playing through ddp even when the screen bugged out I couldn't see a noticeable change any word on those reproduction flybacks @gunblade ?

I just poked my head inside the cab real quick to take a look and also checked out the schematic I have. There doesn't seem to be much on the remote board aside from some tact switches that lead into a micro controller on the chassis. Maybe that's starting to goof up. Pulling and testing the turn on voltage of each transistor sounds like a plan for now

Hi all I've had this ms2931 inside of a Blast City for a few years and maybe a year back it began exhibiting some strange behavior. The screen would randomly expand almost like I would hit the demag button on it. I am pretty sure it is not the case as it occurs even with the degaussing coil is unplugged from the chassis. I've recapped the chassis as well as the psu and the behavior persists. Has anyone experienced this before? I managed to catch the screen bugging out on video, it happens when t…

• X2 BSOD after splash

snakeGrave - - Taito Type X

Hi there I just acquired an X2. Here is a link to some images of the BSOD and replacement graphics card that are referenced in this post imgur.com/a/ywwljmi No HHD -7900 GS card -1 gig of ram -the case says it has a P4 cpu but I have not lifted up the heat sink yet to verify -looks to have the jamma labeled usb out and dip board -I have this running to a chewlix cab with a capcom io, the io is powered by some generic PSU in the chewlix -dip switches 1, 2, and 5 on. have toggled them and the resu…

• Issues with spinner games

snakeGrave - - Taito F3

Right on that was it, thanks much @Rotanibor yeah Arkanoid was pretty rough just now when I tested it out. I'm pretty excited to give puchi carat a try later though

• Issues with spinner games

snakeGrave - - Taito F3

Hi there I recently got the multi and the install went well but I am having some issues with games that from my understanding have the option to use the spinner controller. I have tried to run both arkanoid and puchi carat both with jumper j3 set for sensor, joystick, and left open. The switch test screen is shown in the attachment. This screen is the same no matter the jumper config. This is with the sticks in the neutral position. the P1 sensor does not respond to joystick movement at all and …

• Pretty rad, say I wanted to modify this to implement is a Vs type kitt the video from this buffer could be piped right into another cab's wiring harness? Would AC or DC coupling be preferred?

• Universal JAMMA versus kit

snakeGrave - - Project Showcase

I'd be in for another, so two total, if the option is there

• Universal JAMMA versus kit

snakeGrave - - Project Showcase

Can I get on the list for one as well please?!

• If I had to guess I'd say they were 10 mm in length or so. The shorter the better IMO because I've ended up snapping the screw posts in some of these as I've tightened the screws down. In the last set I printed I'm holding the halves together with tape because of this. The threaded holes in this print are a bit too small and I should probably redo them.

• can I also get on the list please?

• Oh yeah I wanted to go back through the NVS and try to undo this hackjob. I then noticed that I was getting a buzzing from my speakers. Was kind of peculiar because the MVS single slot board induced no buzz/hum but every other jamma board I've tried in my astro has this buzzing if audio is pulled from the jamma edge. Audio is all good when stereo is input though. I thought maybe the speakers were hacked and wired in parallel at first but have verified they are wired in an 8ohm config

• I've been thinking about rewiring my hacked up NVS since the previous owner bypassed the audio amp altogether to wire it for MVS. Is the proper pin to input audio signal from the jamma edge on this PSU/amp through the same connector that the service and test buttons are on, through the 'AF+' and 'AF-' pins? Or should I jump 'L+' to 'R-' on the 4pin audio input connector and wire the mono audio output 'speaker+' to 'R+' and 'speaker-' to 'L-'?

• with an 80% fill factor the large pieces are about 100 grams a each. The small spacer is around 6 grams. 1 kg of PLA filament is $30-$40?

• Quote from Aurich: “Quote from snakeGrave: “not really sure of the cost for the plastic since I just have unfettered access to these printer in a makerspace ” What do they weigh? Cost is easy to calculate off weight. 1kg PLA spool is around $20 give or take, cheaper if you cheap out, more if you get quality. IME you get what you pay for. ” I'll throw these on a postage scale and let you guys know

• the bottom and top took about 9 hours a piece, not really sure of the cost for the plastic since I just have unfettered access to these printer in a makerspace