Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Great news! I like so much Atomiswave system. I hope to see Atomiswave carts available again!! Good job friend @brizzo I want them!!

• Neo-Geo controller adapters

fredjss - - Project Sentinel

Quote from fredjss: “Good stuff! I'll try 2SNES, 2MD and 2Saturn as soon available. Let me know. ” Hello, Please, on post 40, cancel the 2MD. Now I'm in a couple SNES and Saturn (2SNES and 2Saturn), when you are ready to start selling. Regards.

• Hi, I have a Saturn a months and I use a 128Gb in my Phoebe pcb and works fine. Formated in FAT32. GFcFIB8.jpg

• Quote from CoinFeeder: “Hey folks! tldr; After developing a simple shmup for the Gameboy Color a few months back, I've decided to team up with some people and go all in on developing a full-blown Shmup for the Neo Geo MVS. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…6ca034ec594df30b9c0330e54 Planned "features" - Rock solid 60fps action, parallax scrolling and beautiful animated graphics - Five distinctive levels (4 freely selectable, 1 unlockable) and screen-filling boss fights - Huge variety of enemies and …

• Get your MultiMVS Here:

fredjss - - Neo-Geo MVS and AES

Looks good, But we could not have the option of shockbox and insert also for MVS? Is there a way to buy/choose the shockbox with MVS insert? Would be great!!

• Neo-Geo controller adapters

fredjss - - Project Sentinel

Good stuff! I'll try 2SNES, 2MD and 2Saturn as soon available. Let me know.

• Hello guys, My final version of my CPS2 Multigame. Simple but I liked!! G8BXLHo0zVr0YdVnuoYMaLUBQGFE3IyDpo_UbawWzsizldYXJSfrAjwmkiSTMM6GcBERViqP6xA3M_JSKK-MnNft1sMiAc8UI2a191N7JKLt2I-WLCAFvy1CWyWw1Y5rQ0Uv84IdQbNQUZmV2D-cMHsE2Ji5ugM3B6YqBtCgStSUfCEb29MTsH_fWlVHn7ixJeKvpWcusZ_BYT_9TKjHjueVMgrkuPKftkToNCoNFT7aAziCAuBz-O-6Fj6fHumhT0VD7XvaCHxRPTY00b0HNLPTy7OlIN6A0MmexRZlX1i1SjXUsMO6NP8ehIg9d52Gec7vbnBHyMx4VTpEpqrY2bY6F-lRseFZV5N3dCq8DcSP3usulYJlphUZEKrQBCshF8t4Bc0NEz8r2r4Rk1z2cEkZhi7IqjyvWwhEe6bXHqRh…

• Hi friends, This was a surprise for me when I saw this auction here in Brazil (active yet) about the CPS2 game "Punisher"(?) CnLx-zgmWUC58HwU0I2CCv5yHu01tbUvlR0t7T1eF_eoWzx4Za_YJ9-UMosnHC9qG8dUOAP3nqh_Xz-NfnaqoRtj6tbTUingiNidyha8rrPMDtqaTO7mhxL8ZJ9PH9KgbVnw7P9kGl8MGmRN6dJzlAbOGwajl6Ui3w1BMRw-55M-A5adNJRi2qRvyFNlB7czVu6Dfys4ElZMDmgMAqmquWsCxxgDi4oeIalTpfJ4wWRe_ZPiJ78cxU-244v9puKSHqcMl2Xhm37HAtVo6prroWnbQhKP74Vv0Y2y3c51USy8tqnQgv97b8xNpYXGu5AiAzRvZ5HZoKznKEsKsfiNF3cKapjromm-BuBREFQ76SHaW9KaBXVHmL9…

• LCD troubleshooting / repairs

fredjss - - Capcom's CPS2

Quote from Darksoft: “*ehem* have you tried adjusting the LCD contrast with the pot on the main PCB of the kit? ” Hello, There's some way to buy only the LCD main board from a CPS-2 multikit? Regards. Fred

• LCD troubleshooting / repairs

fredjss - - Capcom's CPS2

Hi, My multikit working great, but I was very uncomfortable with the LCD connector facing up and tried to leave it horizontal. I do not know what happened, but from then on I can not change the game anymore and the display does not show any more. Lights up, but nothing appears. I do not know what happened. Can be only the LCD main board (I hope)... I don't know what I do!!! I messed up!! I'm very bad and sad about this... youtu.be/GXtOpOzvLqI <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.you…

• PGM Multicart

fredjss - - IGS PGM/PGM2/etc. support

Hello friends, The PGM system has great games that deserve a multicart. I liked so much to hear this possibility here. I don´t want to have tons of cartridges in my house, because my "game place" is not big and I don´t have sufficient space to put all things. So I'm opting to buy/stay with the hardware, sell my cartridges and buy/adquire multicarts from my preferred systems. I'll wait for this multicart PGM... I hope don´t take a long time... Regards.... 42662657295_b2c60e31a1_z.jpg I want trans…

• Quote from FrancoB: “Quote from PascalP: “@FrancoB that install looks clean man, makes mine look like crap... Anyway, thanks for the pics, got some good ideas from it for future work! ” Thanks. I don't find trying to make things neat much more effort than not. It tends to look nicer and if things are tidy then there's less chance of wires getting caught etc. Feel free to steal away. I got the idea for a mult pin connector on the C connector from @fredjss Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “Quote from Franc…

• Quote from FrancoB: “Very nice and clean Great work with the connectors. I need to sort my setup out to support key writing soon so I might borrow steal your idea if you don't mind ” No problem with that!

• AF1QipP6Ioh_GWa8pniSjlmzh_IxZpuDEedutrmOUI9SHi friends, Well, I waited the times limit and I got the "CPS2 Roll-Up Full Mame Add-On Pack". I had to buy a new SD card (16Gb), because the descompacted games had 9,62Gb. I changed the wires and I put two connectors between arduino and CN2 connector. Formatted the SD card, I put the new firmware and I´m testing now... Everything working fine until now. I'm using a consolized South American "A" pcb, revision 93646B-3. 41476172614_334e932fef_z.jpg Befo…

• Quote from l_oliveira: “Quote from xodaraP: “From memory the Avalaunch files aren't configured for use on the multi kit, you need to use the rollup pack with the decrypted games in it if you want both. The Avalaunch files are designed for burning to EPROMs and installing into the B board. ” Adding to what xodaraP said above, Avalaunch ROMs are available on the CPS2 multi since the release. But they need to be "formatted" into the file format the CPS2 multi expect. Hence why he mentions the rollu…

• Hello, I prepared my B board with the correct jumpers, PAL G jumper etc... For test I'm using a 2Gb micro SD card. So I upgrade the firmware and used the "cps2 encrypted files v.2" and the games working properly. But when I use every Avalauch game I have a blue screen. The game is writing (fast) and show on display "All done", "Have fun", "Now playing", but really I have a blue screen... I tested with a original MAME file Eco Fighters and I have a blue screen. I don´t know why. I thought that I …

• Get your MultiMVS Here:

Hello friends, I believe that is necessary have a shop to sell this multikits in US or Canada. Aldo and the SaveYourGames are great, but I'm afraid due the delivery time. I bought an CPS2 Multikit on october 10, 2017 and until now didin't arrive in my country. For me this is not normal and the value is very high for my country and currency. So, another shop in North America will help on the distribuition.

• Quote from Darksoft: “saveyourgame should have stock in 3 weeks. Stay tuned for more. ” Could you sell directly to us? Regards. Fred

• Preorder interest check

Hi everybody. One MVS for me. Regards...

• Quote from Darksoft: “Hi, you can also buy from USA, wherever you prefer. ” There's no pcb available on ParadiseAracdeShop website... Fred