Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hiya From St. Louis

caldwert - - Introduce Yourself!

Yep, a ton did. I got Batrider from there for $105 back in the day. Dangun was $80 or so. I got a Mystic Warriors for $60. This was all 2001/2002 though. So completely different world price wise. I bought Esprade and Guwange for $130 and $140 and was making $7.25 an hour in college at the time. You'd have thought I bought a Ferrari or something, lol. First board I ever bought up there was Double Dragon for $25. A lot of it came from the dude Wally who ran the airport. Then Shou would arrange gro…

• Hiya From St. Louis

This didn't happen to be a guy named Brent did it? I also bought a lot of boards from Game Trader. The guy who ran the airport arcade came in there one day and was looking for an RF adapter for his nephew's PS2 and was like oh do you take boards in on trade? Turns out he had a basement full of them because whoever ran the arcade just had him pull whatever wasn't earning and didn't care what happened to it.

• Hiya From St. Louis

That's Kenchan, not KC. I'm full on room for the time being. He's reputable though. That's who I got all my Taito stools and Vewlix cabinets from. @Thrillhouse those probably came from when we used to do cabinet orders thru the old Game Trader store in St. Charles. Those all came from Arcade Infinity in LA. Those were arranged by the Exa Arcadia CEO when he still lived in St. Louis. I forget what they were back then, maybe $300 or $350 a cabinet. I know my first Astro City was $415 shipped back …

• Hiya From St. Louis

Did you get your Pony locally? I probably know what cabinet buy those originated from. I've heard they're getting brittle. Ninja Clowns isn't super common, also don't know if its any good. I've got some fairly obscure stuff I'd say. Been collecting for almost 20 years now.

• Hiya From St. Louis

I've got 3 Astro City's. 1 MVS U4-25, 1 Super Neo Candy, a couple US cabinets, and the 2 Vewlix Diamond Black's. Decent amount of boards too.

• Hiya From St. Louis

So what cabinets do you guys own? Just curious what any locals I've never met have.

• Hiya From St. Louis

My friend has a bunch of other cabinets in other locations, so he's not really looking for anything else at the moment.

• Hiya From St. Louis

The vertical Vewlix has Aka to Blue and Akyrios. Horizontal has Infinos. Probably going to pick up Gimmick and Chaos Code (have the 2p panels at home just waiting) whenever things reopen. I'm not the owner but have a few machines in there, and those are my Vewlix cabinets. Got my eye on Vritra and SDOJ later this year. Can't be all shooters though. Obviously I'm friends with the owners, and have been running their pinball league this year. Also been friends with bubblun for decades at this point…

• All of my Astros do the same thing. A few locals never believed me until I showed them how the sound works when I plugged in an edge adapter with a Negatron on it and the sound worked. Took it off and plugged the board in, sound didn't work or was all scratchy. I just use the adapter all the time anymore, it was one from Jamma Nation X. I should probably just fix the PSU's at some point though.

• Taito F3 Multigame Cart Case

caldwert - - Taito F3

Definitely would be interested in one of these as well, been MIA lately.

• I like arcade games

Do they sell the Taito X2 stove in America? Good to see you here, as the foremost English speaking arcade collector in Japan! Get all your stuff from Brian finally?

• Late to the party, but you could rip off the 100 Mega Shock phrasing and instead use 272 for the Master List numbering. So in other words "Darksoft 272 Mega Shock!!!"

• Does anyone have the installation PDF available? The link says its no longer there. Just getting around to crossing this off my list of arcade projects to tackle.

• +1 for full package

• Preorder interest check

caldwert - - Neo-Geo MVS and AES

+1 for MVS here

• You're right. I do my typical thing of interchanging words but acting like everyone knows exactly what I mean.

• w00t w00t, bought the case today, awesome news!

• Awesome, definitely want one of these.

• Hey there

Thanks, weren't you in NC? or did you move?