Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 92.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Home Arcade System

ChuChu Flamingo - - RGB's lab

when using a undamned usb decoder with the has you can't disable button 4/5. You need the jamma harness extender RGB makes / plug in a db15 controller to disable first / add a switch as specified in the has manual.

• Here is a good video on going solid state with oscilloscope readings. youtu.be/l-GqRMdc7ag and a few supplemental articles/knowledge on them. we-online.com/web/en/electroni…dofelectronics_105536.php electronics.stackexchange.com/…acitors-with-ceramic-ones The much lower ESR of ceramic capacitors (vs. electroytic caps) has a feedback loop stability implication. product.tdk.com/info/en/produc…olution/mlcc03/index.html Polymer can potentially cause oscillations in PSU circuits. Polymer also have lo…

• Is it still possible to have a volt meter on this thing?

• Home Arcade System

So if I switch the stereo switch on the MV1f board to stereo will I get stereo out of my HAS V4 supergun through the jamma connector? Do I need to flip the HAS V4 JAMMA/Stereo switch as well to be safe like the 2/4/6 slots that are wired for mvs? I don't wanna burn out the amplifier.

• Home Arcade System

That list isn't accurate according to frank.

• Home Arcade System

@Frank_fjs MV1f supports stereo through a 4 way header. Additionally though I've read on the shmups forum that it can support stereo through the jamma harness as well according to frank_fjs. But im not sure if its like the 2 slot/4slot/6slot stereo. shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=63928 HAS V4 has a JAMMA/MVS Stereo Switch (#22 according to the pdf manual). If I switch it to MVS will I get stereo through the jamma connector? Is it safe? I know when I connect a JAMMA board I need to set i…

• [FS] JAMMA extension harness

tvmh.png

• Yeah I forgot to mention it is the open frame design variation, M1300010B. I have a old one and a NOS one. Both behaved exactly the same.

• Quote from Kavas: “I use a step down converter in all my Japanese consoles and equipment despite there being multiple people claiming it will do them no harm to run on American AC. Doesn't hurt nor cost that much. ” Anyone who says it doesn't make a difference as a blanket statement is grossly misinformed. Egret 2 for example, the PSU is linear based. If you don't believe me go measure the 5v load at 120 AC. Then plug it into a 100V stepdown. It will be lower. For the monitor it is hard to say. …

• Try taking off the cartridge connector on the motherboard and cleaning it. Just inserting it a few times can clean it up nice as well. Sometimes the connector gets crooked due to the board warping or dirty over the years due to oxidation/tarnish.

• Home Arcade System

So any estimate when 3p/4p adapters, composite/svideo module might be in stock?

• UD-USB Decoders

ChuChu Flamingo - - Temple of the Undamned

I do have the jumper version. Any link to a 2pin 2.54mm Gold Pin header (male) with jumper? It isn't too big of a deal to me since I play my fighting games on my candy cabinet 99% of the time. also can't pm ya RGB inbox full. Just curious about 2. Hold down the D button on the USB controller and reset the HAS' processor (touch the RESET spot on the PCB with GND - I can tell you more about it via PM). Also would it be fine to use the Saturn2DB15/SNES2Neo for disabling and unplugging after it is d…

• Seems like step 3 just pluggin in a neo geo aes controller is the easiest. I just remember reading your faq saying to not plug in db15 connections after it is being powered on. So it should be safe then?

• UD-USB Decoders

im aware of that. I've already disabled it via a neo geo aes controller like ive said. The problem is it doesnt work with a undamned converter ->> UFB arcade stick or PS4 controller. Even my SNES2DB15 won't work. I don't know what button 4 is on those outputs from the converter is. Im just assuming it is the one LK is tied too which is X on a PS4 pad.

• UD-USB Decoders

Anyone disable button 4 on HAS Version 4? Trying to fix the mvs D button being tied to LK. Tl;dr can't do darkness illusion raging demon input because of it. I've tried holding LK (D button) on power up but it only disables on a real neo geo controller. This is with a undamned USB decoder using a PS4 controller and UFB arcade stick. I feel like im holding the wrong button (even though in the test menu the button im holding on power up is LK). @undamned have you ever disabled button 4 on a HAS su…

• Home Arcade System

Is there anyway to disable button 4/5 on the HAS v4? I tried holding down button 4 (LK) on my undamned converter on a brooks UFB arcade stick/snes2jamma adapter on powerup and no dice. Am I just holding the wrong button? Trying to fix the vampire savior raging demon inputs. I've tried a PS4 controller through undamned decoder as well. It works fine if I plug in a neo geo controller and hold button D. Thanks.

• Applying flux + new solder is what I always do to troublesome through hole plates. In my repertoire I always do this step preemptively. With this in mind maybe you weren't properly wetting the solder when applying new solder.Might be due to your soldering gun losing thermal mass on big ground planes. In my experience soldering irons with the heating element separate from the tip (vs ones with the heating element built into the tip) kinda suck on big ground planes and could be why it didn't. They…

• The part circled comes off. On my Revision 11 and 2x 14 boards.These can easily slip out due to flexing and also get dirty.

• No the actual connector that the cartridge plugs into on the motherboard comes off.

• I would make sure to reseat the cartridge connector on the actual motherboard. They can come undone quite easily due to warping/putting on the red plastic housing wrong.