Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 350.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from tym01: “I have done all this and still have graphic glitches, i restored the pcb to its original state and it is working perfect, i purchased the eprom programmer for this project so it is my first attempt to burn eproms, i maybe have some bad eproms... I assume my programmer is working as it should as i can hear perfect music and gameplay. I am gonna try to program the eproms again just to be sure... Thanks again for your help it is a very frustrating situation for me ” I had the sam…

• UD-USB Decoders

Yippikaye - - Temple of the Undamned

Quote from EluVKV: “I have my Naomi connected to my Retroelectronik Supergun. ” Issue spotted !

• Home Arcade System

Yippikaye - - RGB's lab

Quote from tofa: “How easy is it to setup and run a game on a HAS for a complete beginner? (I don't have any arcade hardware yet pcb's etc. but for future ref) Is it plug in and play and How much extra stuff do you need to get it running if its not? Thanks! Also best of luck with the surgery and recovery @RGB ” It is very easy to setup and use (but it is recommended to have a minimum of skills later to debug if needed) It is plug & play For extra stuff you need : PSU with cables Video cable (RGB…

• UD-USB Decoders

Yippikaye - - Temple of the Undamned

Quote from opt2not: “If anyone wants a set of 2 of these jackscrews, let me know. I’ve got a bunch in this pack. Just pay for the postage. *forget that, I can fit these in an envelope and use postage stamps. No need to pay for anything, if you need some just let me know how many and where to ship* ” PM sent and thanks

• In fact everdrive.me provide a tracking number but you have to go and find it by your own on the orders tab. It is even a hidden info as you have to click on the "i" icon to get a pop up with your tracking number. I was about to get the same issue as you guys and got the package the day it was scheduled to be sent back to ukraine by chance. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…c5652bb8953bc18b5b72e4d86

• Here comes a frenchy!

Yippikaye - - Introduce Yourself!

Bienvenue

• I'll start by reprogramming all the eeprom, I'll keep you posted

• Hi, Since I got many changes in my personnal and professional life, I just put my hands on the M72 multi. I've followed the instructions and got this : arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…c5652bb8953bc18b5b72e4d86 arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…c5652bb8953bc18b5b72e4d86 arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…c5652bb8953bc18b5b72e4d86 arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…c5652bb8953bc18b5b72e4d86 What went wrong according to you ? I'm using a Gallop as a donor and was perfectly working I double checked all the jump…

• Thanks for the update @brizzo and take care ! Health first !

• Home Arcade System

Yippikaye - - RGB's lab

Quote from RGB: “I've just received this from the PCBWAY: 49141539416_880776b174_z.jpg This is my new JAMMA extension harness, an upgraded version of the 2016 JAMMA extension harness: - Clean design with solid copper planes and no unnecessary vias - JST VH and RA series of connectors - 60-65cm long - 2x16AWG for GND, 2x16AWG for +5V, 1x18AWG for -5V, 1x18AWG for +12V), 22AWG for everything else - all cables will be in black - Hard gold plated JAMMA edge contacts - DIP switch to enable/disable bu…

• Hi @]YaZ[ I'm located in Paris, maybe we can do some trouble shooting with my working setup. Shoot me a pm and we will sort it out

• What if you guys make something that is slightly different from an OEM Shell ? I mean a shell or something that will tightly hold the 2 pcb toghether and will help to easy to put and remove the game ? (just saying )

• Quote from 8bit: “Quote from Fluffy: “Quote from ekorz: “Ok am I the only one who wants one of these to put that crappy fighter SVG in a cart? ” I just had a look, SVG requires a lot more memory and it runs code on the ASIC, so not appropriate for my PCBs. ” I tried to read much of the thread, but there are 15 pages! Is it possible to use these boards to run the 3 in one game? I really want to have Photo Y2k again. My current copy has failed and doesn't work any more. youtube.com/watch?v=0wfO4h2…

• Yo!

Yippikaye - - Introduce Yourself!

Welcome !

• @Fluffy can you add @acblunden2 BOM to the first page ? So it's easy for people to order parts

• Quote from Fluffy: “Update: The cost for one set (1 prog board + 1 char board) is 15 GBP + whatever royal mail is quoting me for postage. I'll start contacting people in the order they are in this thread, everyone is welcome to take fewer or none if they changed their mind. If I have any left over at the end we can talk about getting extras. ” Price sounds good to me Waiting for the pm

• Hello, Have you updated the DL file or just the changelog ? It seems that the mega link on page 1 routed me to 02-04-2018 version Thanks

• The Hype is higher and higher !!!

• Home Arcade System

Yippikaye - - RGB's lab

Quote from msamiullah: “does anyone know when the pre-order opens for HAS?? the page says mid June ” Quote from Plastic: “so there's supposed to be an email sent out? EDIT: Nvm I assume that's for people that went through the website. ” You have to follow the process and be patient : 1- Waint until the preorder opens 2- Fill the form in the Preorder Link 3- Wait until RGB contact you to confirm your interest 4- Once you get the invoice from GRB --> you pay for it ASAP 5- Receive your tracking nu…