Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 492.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from jassin000: “I whipped up a homemade 8pin mini din to SCART cable for testing. Using a ferrite bead and connecting only the following pins to reduce video noise (none present )... 32sDNvJ.png This is what you are building inside the VLX machine, its essentially a JVS supergun (Jammafier+Jassifier+OSSC)... dVabfya.jpg Installed inside the L-AMI, or as I'm now calling it "tatelux" heh. N2R3r6S.jpg U5u3Nvr.jpg ” I would love to understand your setup. Is that a Tate hooked up to 5x OSSC or…

• Quote from asra: “just chiming in with some positive vibes to say that despite technical difficulties this project looks awesome. I'm based in europe and would have to buy one with monitor since I'm not experienced enough to deal with this kind of hardware. I don't own a cab because I can't deal with the high maintenance but I can see this being a great way to get started. ” Ufortunately the cabs are BYOM at the moment. A new or used monitor option would be awesome. Hopefully we can do some prel…

• Quote from XtraSmiley: “No, we have too many as it is. Unless, there are TimTams involved... ” Hey that’s classist. Calm down and take a smoke-o.

• Quote from rewrite: “Once that pre-order window is over they close sales. ” And that’s ok because why? They are missing out on the next generation of sales not to mention word of mouth advertising. To me this is either laziness or false squelch marketing. If the latter they are doing a terrible job. This is Cartmanland business strategy 7-E58-BC7-A-A316-4-AD0-868-A-F0-C1-ACBE5-A39.jpg

• Quote from kazuo: “Fast Striker and Kraut Buster are probably their best games. Gunlord is good if you're into that Turrican-style type of game. Not really much else I can say here that hasn't already been said... it's a small operation, with PCBs likely being made locally in Germany/EU (to prevent bootlegging by "third shift" manufacturing in China, probably). I'm assuming this increases their cost, which makes doing additional runs more cost-prohibitive. Couple that with the perception of dema…

• If you want a similar experience to MVS on your cab you can buy a jammaizer and play these titles for cheap or “backup your current DC collection” Last Hope Pink Bullets Dreamcast Gunlord Switch Neo Xyx Dreamcast Fast Striker, Razion, Kraut Buster have not been ported but I remember one of them had a bootleg for sale in the past on Ali but I can’t find it now. It’s worth noting that gunlord switch requires a DAC, HDCP cheap hdmi switch, and either a 31 kHz cab monitor or downscaler before RGBs.

• Quote from tomtom: “Just received my 2 player 6 button panel and it mounted perfectly on my Aero Table. Very happy with the quality. The panel is nice and solid and matches the style of the original. With EMS it shipped on Friday and arrived Monday to Northern California. ” Is your camera broken? I wanna see it man.

• I opened up the 19" donor tubes for the d9500 chassis. I had a Symphonic curve 19" and a LXI 19" high curve monitor. The pin header on the D9500 had 11 pin sockets. The Symphonic only had 7 pins and a smaller diameter. The LXI had 9 pins and fit the 11 pin socket with missing pins. IMG-4258.jpg I haven't soldered the leads to the ISO transformer, but with the missing pins am I SOL? Can someone please confirm the the pin count on the K7000 tube to see if were dealing with 2 different neckboards? …

• I got the NOS WG D9500 chassis. I’m going to run compatability tests on my boards and line double tests with OSSC for the fun of it. Before I do that, I need to get it ready for my donor tubes. I bought this 19” Isolation transformer and am ready to solder my leads to the appropriate connectors. My question is. Where do I connect my 4 leads. These are my 4 leads. Please help 663357-A0-8-FC4-4-B15-A2-BB-536-C6-D1-EE344.jpg

• When are you planning the next batch @RGB I would like at least 5. My Gradius wrist is about to break off.

• Quote from PARTY MAN X: “Quote from rewrite: “This... this is just the grossest misunderstanding as to how monitor refresh rates work. It's too much to explain in this small space. But it has nooooothing to do with how the game work. Please do research. The frequency at which games sync and the speed at which monitors refresh are not remotely related to one another. You will ALWAYS benefit by having higher refresh rates on the screen. Always. ” Please explain, especially your last point. As far …

• Quote from mikaeltarquin: “4K is a 2:1 integer scale of 1080p, so the only softness that occurs is every other pixel ” Not quite. It makes it sharper This is the shape of a single pixel array. Notice the bulbous and soft form. It’s easy on the eyes 163969-E0-C5-D8-474-D-BF9-D-9835-C95-FF300.jpg This is the shape of a 2x integer scaled pixel array. The bulbous arrays create a perfect square and is much sharper looking than a native pixel array DBA761-AB-CE11-466-E-BD0-B-9-FD6-B939-D04-D.jpg Why s…

• That looks like a hot turd with terrible art direction and annoying dialogue. That's what Teen Titans is to 90's animated Batman IMO. I want to do THIS to the new rare team. btoads2.gif

• 9-B152-CDD-5-DC4-4362-BC55-194047601228.jpg How has that monitor not fallen onto your ps2-2-4 yet? That’s amazing it’s even standing. Also would like to know why your aluminum Dreamshell looks a lot longer than normal. Did you get that custom made or is my vision playing tricks on me?

• Quote from benime: “Has anyone applied one of these and have any tips? I've already ruined one and I was slow and careful with it. Made several incisions in the backing so I could stick it down in sections but still managed to end up with a wrinkle that I couldn't correct and ended up having to scrap the whole overlay. sticker-sega-cpo-surround-aero-city-01.jpg ” If I ever restore my parts Aero. I will mark the underside where it folds under the bottom of the CP and bend the sticker slightly the…

• Wow. That was quite the journey from before to now. I know what you mean about the cp sticker. Mine has some whiting coming through the blue from the stretch as well. Can I see a before and photo. That thang was a beater when it arrived.

• What @Aurich said. Do your research and find the input lag. By the way what is the stock input lag on the 720p monitor.. Since you have that timesleuth handy?. I would love to know. After hearing about the Wei-ya PSU I’d like to know what other parts they used on each model

• Quote from Kaede: “any monitor will do just fine, I doubt any of those monitors were high end to begin with and they're very old at this point. now what's up with ps4 games looking ugly on 1440p screens? ” Most games even on the pro output at either upscaled 720p output at 1080p or 1080p with some 4K sequences here and there. 1080 vertical scaled to 1440 is an uneven integer. 1:1.33 Playing native output resolution with native res of your monitor is always gonna be your best bet Playing native R…

• Quote from PARTY MAN X: “since people are talking about input lag: I tested the 32mp58hq with a time sleuth and it adds about 2ms over a crt (iirc 9ms in the center which is where rtings measures afaik. remember that crts have 7-8ms lag when measured in the center!). it’s ridiculously good, probably better than all stock monitors lol edit: sounds like the 32MA70HY-P is just about the same. seems like a great choice if you're not looking to spend a ton of money. It probably won't have any black b…

• Quote from Aurich: “Quote from hoagtech: “We covered input lag from rtings database on @jassin000 LG monitor choice. ” I'm referring to the Microcenter TV linked above to be clear. Which is not in the rtings database. Again, don't just buy a monitor because it fits, that's all. ” It most likely has better input lag than stock. It has been tested at under 10ms. It also has a smaller vertical black bar than 1080p sets at 3x integer on OSSC Why they call them 720p and not 768p always bugged me. The…