Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 77.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Jassin2: “Quote from euphoria: “Quote from Jassin2: “Im delerious for the next 182 days. ” Hi :Are you sure? regards euphoria ” Hi, Not delirious enough to put cases on my PCBs, but if it makes people chuckle in this fucked up world.....sure. Regards, Decepticonzero Hi : Oh woops its you. Very funny. Geez its hard to keep up with a few of your name changes decepticonzero. Lmao cases ” night and best wishes euphoria

• Quote from Jassin2: “Im delerious for the next 182 days. ” Hi : Are you sure? regards euphoria

• hi : Can you put me back on the waiting list please. regards euphoria

• Quote from AMS: “No shipping problem more like a non working board , but shipping was perfect. And no proof that it was working when send out. ” hi : ams Yep i am hearing you. Loud and clear on this front. There is a bit of this going on. Just an update all. Last month on klov and uk vac, i have had a few deals go very sour. Payment taken and no either dead on the responses or continuing promises to send. Well beyond a month on 4 deals. So everyone, be safe, well and guard your money. kind regar…

• Quote from Yippikaye: “(Hidden Content)Just a question : why I have been skipped ? ” m.youtube.com/watch?v=MaydcVBdesU

• Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “Like I said I have everything but the 801s here on hand. I have all of the PALs and 27c322. I do have lots of stock of the OTP 27c080 but there is a pretty good chance you will need to update your 27c801 so I won't potentially waste them. And regarding the NOS 27c322, like we said before we tried to work out a deal to purchase them from Derick's source but he would not do any price break for a large order and it was just stupid expensive. No way I was fronting that kind …

• Quote from acblunden2: “How come I am not getting any of this love via PM? Some guys have all the luck. ” hi : ac One would have to assume from your profile pic and the lack of response in kind. You have a face that only a mother could love lol. regards euphoria

• Quote from segasonic91: “Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from ShootTheCore: “There's been one sitting unsold on KLOV for $250. That seems high (they're selling for ~150 on Ebay), so maybe you can make him an offer. forums.arcade-museum.com/showt…6&highlight=caveman+ninja ” yeah... that one...He originally had it listed last August as part of a large text list for sale for ~$120 IIRC. I messaged him about it: arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…144e82e7c07d3dabbd3f8daf7 Then a couple of weeks later…

• Quote from psykom1: “I got a couple today about sucking some dick. Made my day. I clicked on reporting them if that helps any. ” hi : psy Talk about hard work lol!!! regards euphoria

• Batman Forever sound board harness

euphoria - - Sega ST-V

Quote from ZoomBoy: “And it looks like I'm missing a cap on the STV motherboard on the mid right side (C571). This is off to a great start. ” hi : I assumed you set was fully working. test morherboard first. even if you buy another cart cheap. Hate to kill your batman cart. Lots of stuff on that cart and tge buffer board. Also suggest you get the schematic for a stv pcb and check all components and as nem says . Check your voltages. Otherwise kick it to me. If you fry it. But would prefer you ge…

• hi : Obvoiusly katrina is offering sexy time borat style. <url> m.youtube.com/watch?v=iPUmE-tne5U </url> kind regards euphoria

• Quote from twistedsymphony: “The protection chip (one of the SMDs) is different. That would need to be swapped in addition to the ROMs and PALs. either that or the game would have to be patched to use the different protection chip. I've been looking at this conversion myself for a little while now. If someone wants to find me a cheap working Caveman Ninja I'm interested in seeing if I can patch the protection to allow for conversions without swapping the protection chip. ” hi : Ball park on chea…

euphoria - - Sega ST-V

Quote from nem: “In the Batman Forever manual the audio output is connected straight to speakers, so it's definitely amplified. However, maybe there's a trick to get it to output line level. ” hi : You should have test points on this pcb. mabey there is one or two test points you can use that are to check the pre amplified sound. Might be a good start. You need to be careful though with that limited run setup. regards euphoria

euphoria - - Sega ST-V

hi : zoom From what i have read in posts hooking up the sound without any external amplification just the audio pcb. There is a double loop required via tge gns or the + somewhere. But since your just taking line level. should be no issue. kind regards euphoria

euphoria - - Sega ST-V

Quote from nem: “Quote from ZoomBoy: “Thank you. Now I need to find someone to make this cables for me. ” This is definitely something you could do by yourself. You just need some wiring, the proper connector pins and housings, and a crimping tool. If you take pics of the sound board we can let you know what kind of connectors you need. ” hi : See attached, batman forever and nba jam extreme use same audio pcb, just different proms. Not home so i cant take an image of tge batman forever pcb. Sho…

• hi : Will need to put this on the back burner. Great multi. Can’t see any other games i need. Sorry. Glwts. Will reaccess later in the year on this multicart. regards euphoria

• hi : Sure i would be interested. But that is up to you, brizzo and does not derrick need one? Detrick first please. If not i am interested, as long as no one is first. regards euphoria

• hi : Great. I really appreciate the reply. kind regards euphoria

• Quote from brizzo: “Yay they are arriving! Boo you have an issue! The graphics glitches are caused by faulty video sdram on your board. Top Blade uses a different section of video ram than the other games. I definitely made sure to program and test every cart before sending them out. Slot 5/6/7 are empty, but Slot 8 should have Urachacha ” hi : Are you still taking orders or was it a closed run? regards euphoria