Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I tried searching the forum and maybe I missed it so here it goes (sorry if it's super obvious) I recently received a PGM and a DOJ cart from sheepnova, works great right out of the box no issues. I know that you can access the PGM's test/settings menu with dip 1 on but is there a way to access game specific test/settings menu or does one not exist for conversions. My apologies, super new to this.

• 3 sets please when available. Thank you!

• can I be put on the list please? much appreciated!

• Hello from Wisconsin

phodie - - Introduce Yourself!

Quote from sunny451: “@phodie - I picked up a copy of Waku Waku 7 along with a few other titles recently. It's definitely one of the most beautiful games on the system and it's a pretty decent fighter too. ” Not making this any easier, lol. Confirmed, have to find a copy now! Quote from Darksoft: “Welcome! ” Hey, thank you!! I'm sure you get this a lot but thank you for all the work you do. I've been to many fighting game events that take advantage of Darksoft CPS2/CPS3 and hoping to jump into i…

• Hello from Wisconsin

anytime!!

• Hello from Wisconsin

Quote from sunny451: “Hello there, I'm new here as well. I just purchased a CBOX (consolized mv1c board) and have started an MVS cart collection. What fighters do you play the most on the Neo? ” Nice!! Hooray for being new! On the Neo my friends and I always gravitate towards Garou for now. But I really want to get a Waku Waku 7 cart, that game looks wacky. How about you? Quote from Derick2k: “Welcome! Out of those 3 PVMs you have, which do you like more? Ive been think of getting a 20" or 14" o…

• Hello from Wisconsin

Hello Everyone! I've been lurking here for a little bit now and have become increasingly interested in learning about/owning arcade boards and candy cabs. Excited to try to become more active over time. I've been playing video games my whole life and recently started collecting console stuff about 5 years back. Since I've started playing more fighting games in the past year I've been exposed to more arcades/cabs and have become obsessed. Anyways, not sure where to go from here just figured I sho…