Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from xodaraP: “Hmm. Have you checked jumpers are set correctly and you're using the correct roll up pack? ” could you link me to the correct roll up pack for this setup? Thanks

• Hopefully this is a good enough picture just because the uploader on the forum only allows for up too 1mb.

• I finally got around to updating the issues with my buddies and everything seems to be in order working properly. (resets good) (all games play) The only remaining issue is with the sound, I am getting the "chipmunk" fast paced sound on each game. I was told that I dont have the correct ROM pack. I have checked most ROM packs on here and they have the same issue. Can someone please link me to the correct ROM pack I need for my particular setup? Thank You

• Quote from ZERO_MILES: “That's very odd. Have you tested the board using another cabinet or a supergun? The pinout for controller input is the same as any other Jamma board. Perhaps you're missing ground somewhere? ” I thought i was odd as well, considering everything goes through the jamma connector. I have not tested it on either another cabinet or super gun as I unfortunately don't have others to try it on. I will see what I can do to test on another cab or super gun. Thanks

• Quote from xodaraP: “Congratulations on your purchase of a Darksoft CPS2 multi kit! - this is a great kit with some of the best games ever made. But now that your kit has been delivered, you have unpacked and installed it, booted it up and it's not working. Where do you go from here? This guide is a compilation of the other troubleshooting guide written by @Mitsurugi-w as well as the key writing firmware thread which details the installation of the key writing wires and information given to othe…

• Quote from xodaraP: “Here are some things for you to look at - You do not have key writing wires installed - You are definitely not running the latest ROM pack if you don't have key writing wires installed - The jumper wire for PAL F needs to have the IC leg lifted out of the socket, a jumper wire on the bottom of the board like you have will not work properly (this will be causing your sound and other issues) Jailbars are generally caused by boards not seated correctly but it sounds like you fi…

• Purchased an Atomiswave motherboard along with King of Fighters Neo Wave. I have plugged them into my Astro City cab through the jamma connector. Motherboard and game start up perfectly fine, my issue really is with playing the game (movement). I get responses from top 3 buttons during game play only but no movement from the joysticks at all. (I am aware that it has a 5 button layout and have visited the settings in AW to try and play with buttons configuration but ultimately still no movement f…

• Hello, Looking for some assistance to sort out my installation issue with the dark soft CPSII mutli (purchased about 2 months ago from paradise). I have a CPSII XMEN:COTA F pal rev (board for starters), had a good friend help with the installation and the wiring of the dark soft (reset wire as well). I tried my best to go through the forums for basic troubleshooting tips and issues and can't seem to find one specific for my issues. (i have no electrical experience) At the moment I have the lates…