Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Home Arcade System

zwooky - - RGB's lab

Quote from telecommand: “Thanks for that. I think I have what I need. Can you confirm this is right? Molex 15-pin: digikey.co.nz/product-detail/e…0112153/WM2687-ND/1643310 Pins: digikey.co.nz/products/en?keywords=0008550102 HAS-side connector: digikey.co.nz/product-detail/e…XHP-6/455-2218-ND/1651016 + wire and crimping tool (first time doing this) I can use the same pins for both connectors right? ” I don't think the same pins will work in the JST connector. I didn't have to worry since I bought…

• Home Arcade System

zwooky - - RGB's lab

Quote from telecommand: “I think I am going to have to make a longer kick harness for my Wrestlemania board I just bought... @RGB what are the connectors/part names used for the HAS CPS2 kick harness? What wire gauge do you use? I bought a CPS2 to Midway adaptor from JNX. I didn't realise how far away the kick harness connector on the WWF board was from the JAMMA connector. I don't think the harness I bought with the HAS will reach qq21XyH.png ” I just made a kick harness for my MK1. With the he…

• Home Arcade System

zwooky - - RGB's lab

Quote from zwooky: “Quote from ekorz: “Quote from zwooky: “If you happen to have a spare retro-access cable I'd definitely be interested. Don't really wanna mess with the etim one. ” It’s an etim but I can assemble it if you want. ” That's OK. With all the isolation time I think I'm gonna try to re-pin my current cable. Finally got around to fixing the cable ... Success! Now I've just got to finish the controller I was making! ”

• Home Arcade System

zwooky - - RGB's lab

Quote from ekorz: “Quote from zwooky: “If you happen to have a spare retro-access cable I'd definitely be interested. Don't really wanna mess with the etim one. ” It’s an etim but I can assemble it if you want. ” That's OK. With all the isolation time I think I'm gonna try to re-pin my current cable. If for some reason I can't, I'll get one of these adapters; videogameperfection.com/products/jp21-to-scart-adapter/

• Home Arcade System

zwooky - - RGB's lab

Quote from ekorz: “@zwooky I probably have a spare, maybe retro-access maybe the etim one. etim.net.au/shop/shop.php?crn=207&rn=544&action=show_detail I can take a look and figure out a price if you want ” If you happen to have a spare retro-access cable I'd definitely be interested. Don't really wanna mess with the etim one.

• Home Arcade System

zwooky - - RGB's lab

Quote from the Goat: “Is that the actual cable you bought from retro-access? It is the wrong one. You want Euro SCART not JP-21. retro-access.com/collections/o…ini-din-to-male-rgb-scart Edit: Using a JP-21 cable with your SCART/HDMI converter could quickly damage your HAS or the converter. Stop experimenting until you get the correct cable. ” Ugghhh! That is the cable I'm using. After searching many forums for the correct cable to buy, that is the one I was told would work. It was a pain to fina…

• Home Arcade System

zwooky - - RGB's lab

Finally got my cable from Retro Access ( retro-access.com/collections/n…s-rgb?variant=47694594323 ) but I'm having issues. I'm getting a wavy, red screen with all the PCB's I test. (photo attached) I've tried on multiple LCD TV's and computer monitors. All switches on the HAS are on the default as the manual suggests. I'm using a cheap SCART/HDMI converter which is confirmed working when I plug my Genesis into it, as my OSSC has been shipping for 5 weeks now from China. Anyone have any ideas wha…

• Home Arcade System

zwooky - - RGB's lab

Quote from the Goat: “Quote from zwooky: “I've finally joined the club and got a HAS but haven't hooked it up yet as I'm needing a video cable. Is a 8 pin mini DIN to SCART the only option? Will one of the 8 pin mini DIN to VGA work? ebay.com/itm/Mini-DIN-8-pin-To…ksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649 This would be much easier as my TV has a VGA input. ” The mini din 8 to VGA cable you linked to is wired completely wrong for the HAS. It could damage the HAS and/or your TV if you use it. Even if it was wired…

• Home Arcade System

zwooky - - RGB's lab

I've finally joined the club and got a HAS but haven't hooked it up yet as I'm needing a video cable. Is a 8 pin mini DIN to SCART the only option? Will one of the 8 pin mini DIN to VGA work? ebay.com/itm/Mini-DIN-8-pin-To…ksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649 This would be much easier as my TV has a VGA input.

• Home Arcade System

zwooky - - RGB's lab

I seem to remember putting my name on the list a while back, anyway to check? Really don't wanna miss out on this batch!

• [PRE-ORDER your HAS!]

zwooky - - RGB's lab

I'm on the list for the next batch of boards & I'd like to make sure my custom stick is compatible. Is there a pinout for the DB15 plugs? Thanks!