Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Hi from France

Derick2k - - Introduce Yourself!

Welcome!

• So are these boards good for conversion? I found 2 of these, need to dig up the rest from storage, I bought quite a few PGM carts from a couple peeps, so I have some duplicates like these KOV2 arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…e927e9e17694f75bb99a7213aarcade-projects.com/forums/ind…e927e9e17694f75bb99a7213a

• Wow, what cab was that on? Its not impossible for teeth on that gear/shaft to shred like that. Is the motor dead as well? I think its a bit of a common failure point on Sega cabs.

• Quote from undamned: “"Never Gonna Give You Up" -ud ” Followed by lionel richie "hello"

• Darksoft needs to have original theme song made

• Quote from kuze: “Rafael Dyll could make some sweet original music for the menu. ” ^THAT^ I like the way you think.

• Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “1. Open a Barcade? 2. Open a retro game store? 3. Import and sell cabinets? ” Why not all 3 If not, 1 & 3 for sure. I think a Barcade is very much inline with your skillset And importing cabs/games yourself can only help. Plus you have the backing of this community But yeah, sucks how they played their cards, but that is the reality of most big/franchise businesses. Whatever you do brother, best of luck and much success, if you need any help you just let me know

• Sega Mini Cab Conversions

Derick2k - - Project Showcase

Quote from FrancoB: “I think Flinnster is going to be getting some marquees laser cut soon. Happy to help you guys with these if need be. If you wanted an easier way to light them rather than making the white mount I made, I think you would get a similar effect just using a flat LED strip at the bottom. ” Reached out to him Thanks for letting me know. I think I am going to go with some neopixel leds for extra effects to light up the marquee, I like how the leds are placed closer together on thos…

• Sega Mini Cab Conversions

Dude, you've been holding out on me, I NEED those lightup toppers!!!! 200.webp 200.webp All of it is awesome, excellent work!!!

• Quote from kioku25: “Ah, what the hell...I'm in for $50. ” Thats the spirit, thank you!

• Bump!!! Come on guys, lets get past the $3K mark on the cash donations. Those who have not pledged yet, do what you can $5,10,20, this is for the benefit of the entire arcade gaming community, and who knows work done on this can motivate others to do similar on other platforms/systems. Tell everyone you know about this, have them sign up and pledge support for this.

• Yup, these little psu units would implement well into my retro console PSU Im working on, I just want to have one PSU powering up all consoles.

• Quote from brizzo: “Quote from Derick2k: “Quote from brizzo: “using Raspberry Pi 3 + 3.5" LCD touch screen (which for the record, works exactly how its supposed to without frustration) ” Is this the adafruit one?? ” No waveshare.com/3.5inch-RPi-LCD-A.htm waveshare.com/3.5inch-RPi-LCD-B.htm Original design, not a clone. This page shows what cheap clones look like on the backside: waveshare.com/wiki/3.5inch_RPi_LCD_(B) Ver B uses an improved IPS display ” Cool, ordered 1 of the B version to test i…

• Quote from brizzo: “using Raspberry Pi 3 + 3.5" LCD touch screen (which for the record, works exactly how its supposed to without frustration) ” Is this the adafruit one??

• Quote from lukemorse1: “Quote from kazuo: “Perhaps we should consider saying Demon Front is not a suitable donor. Thanks to Apocalypse and everyone else who shared relevant info! ” I couldnt agree more. This game shouldnt be anywhere near a list of games to sac ” Demon Front is still one of my top favorite games, liked it so much I bought a second cart that was in better shape.

• Quote from brizzo: “I've been working on project past few weeks, using Raspberry Pi 3 + 3.5" LCD touch screen (which for the record, works exactly how its supposed to without frustration) arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…e927e9e17694f75bb99a7213a Maybe you have heard of the Emulator/ROM loader called Attract Mode -- it is a highly customizable, open source menu system for displaying rom lists and launching emulators. But if you think outside the box, it can launch any program and list whatever inf…

• Hello from Texas!

Welcome!

• Hello from MD/DC

Welcome!

• Rhythm Tengoku Panel!

Quote from FrancoB: “Nudge nudge, wink wink ”

• Quote from Darksoft: “add new functionalities ” Hmmmm.....interesting. I wonder what goodies you got planned/in the works?!?