Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Phil Bennett: “Fantastic! Why are you interested in City Bomber? I just bought one. If there's any info I can provide, let me know. ” City Bomber uses a same VRAM board as the Bubble System. I'd like to make an FPGA replacement for six custom ASIC chips on there. It is difficult to hang logic analyzer probes on a Bubble System VRAM board because that is flipped.

• OK... I've got a Bubble System motherboard from France. I know why the Japanese raise the market price even though it's already a ridiculous price, but the Bubble System PCB itself is very common. Someday the price will go down. However I'm still looking for a non-working Bubble System PCB and Konami's "City Bomber" PCB. I really wish someone would kindly sell one to me. It is for my research. That PCB is half dead anyway. It loads data from a bubble memory, but displays nothing(video sync alive…

• Hello everyone. Recently, a tool called Bubbless that emulates a bubble memory cartridge was released in Japan, but this was made for living PCBs, so this provides "only" a backup function. Therefore I'm planning to build an open bubble memory cartridge emulator that can revive all deads. (This is my first FPGA project, and all dumps, sources, schematics will be available on online.) I've figured out how data is exchanged between the cartridge and the custom controller on bubble system PCB. To s…