Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Noob: “KOF2002 got background graphic distorted when I on the 1st cheat.. ” It was on previous patch too..

• KOF2002 got background graphic distorted when I on the 1st cheat..

• sorry to ask, did any of your all encounter Neo Geo AES console with sound issue? distorted sound.. not the AES Multi Cart though but with my normal regular cart too...

• Quote from Pharfetchd: “Glad you got it working, yes I believe that is the latest version of both the menu & firmware, it matches what I have on my cart anyway. ” Thanks~ Moments ago my game selection screen was "hanged"... it was kind of random.. hope in the near future updates will provide more stability in terms of graphics and audio..

• Quote from Pharfetchd: “The root of your SD Card should look like this arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…a220afe1a0388589c1d4106f8 The update folder should look like this arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…a220afe1a0388589c1d4106f8 And the menu folder within the update folder should have these files arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…a220afe1a0388589c1d4106f8 That should update your cart & menu, if that doesn't work then I don't know what else to suggest. ” Hi Pharfetchd, Thanks for the guidance.. I had th…

• Hi Guys, I am still getting white screen. I had sent the AES back to darksoft and it was tested ok the cart is working. But now I am still getting white screen. Inside my SD card got 2 folders "Games" and "update" Inside games got 2 folders "MENU"(with cpld, flash and top) and "rom folders" (with games inside) Please advice ppl...

• Quote from Darksoft: “Quote from Noob: “Quote from FirebrandX: “So you're saying it was working back then with those carts, but not now? If so, you're down to needing to do multimeter tests of each trace to cart lead. ” Now also working with those cart BUT not with AES Multi Cart ” Now is on its way to highscoresaves. Let's hope it's just a bad microSD and nothing got broken because of wrong PSU:AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help ” I dont think is the PSU.. The more i think is more to softw…

• Quote from FirebrandX: “So you're saying it was working back then with those carts, but not now? If so, you're down to needing to do multimeter tests of each trace to cart lead. ” Now also working with those cart BUT not with AES Multi Cart

• If possible.. please clear indicate of what files is needed in which folder.. I had followed the instructions but it came out like this..

• Quote from Darksoft: “Quote from Noob: “inside MENU folde contain cpld, flash and top file update (inside crom0,m1rom,prom,srom and vroma0) ” this may be your problem. you mixed the files from GAMES\MENU folder with files from \update. files cpld, flash and top must be placed inside \Update folder It's possible with all this mess that the menu in the cart is corrupted, so copy the menu files (crom0,m1rom,prom,srom and vroma0) inside \UPDATE\MENU ” Too late! I already sent the cart otw to High Sc…

• Quote from FirebrandX: “Quote from Noob: “i had tried.. still white screen after insert it for the flash cart.... ” The only way to know for sure now is to buy the cheapest working original AES cart you can find on ebay. ” I tested with my 161 in 1 multi cart.. it was working.. and i had tested it with normal cart when i purchased my AES..

• i had tried.. still white screen after insert it for the flash cart....

• Quote from FirebrandX: “Okay thanks. Looks like they did an okay job on that encoder bypass. So the next step is to pull that Unibios out of the socket and put the original back in. Then do another power on with no cart inserted. If you get a blue screen doing that, then we know it's more likely the cart interface to blame. ” @FirebrandX my screen is blue with no cart inserted as you can see on my image attachments

• Quote from FirebrandX: “Okay thanks. Looks like they did an okay job on that encoder bypass. So the next step is to pull that Unibios out of the socket and put the original back in. Then do another power on with no cart inserted. If you get a blue screen doing that, then we know it's more likely the cart interface to blame. ” The unibios chip is very tough to take out or remove..

• Quote from FirebrandX: “Okay if you're getting white screen with no cart, that's not good. At any rate, the area I'm referring to is the upper left of the board where you plug in the RGB cable. Unscrew the board from the bottom shell, flip the board over and take a photo of that area. You should see some bodge wires somebody installed there. I want to have a look at the work. We may also want to try putting the original BIOS chip back in the socket in case somehow your UNIBIOS fried. ” @Firebran…

• Quote from Noob: “Quote from FirebrandX: “Okay if you're getting white screen with no cart, that's not good. At any rate, the area I'm referring to is the upper left of the board where you plug in the RGB cable. Unscrew the board from the bottom shell, flip the board over and take a photo of that area. You should see some bodge wires somebody installed there. I want to have a look at the work. We may also want to try putting the original BIOS chip back in the socket in case somehow your UNIBIOS …

• Quote from FirebrandX: “Okay if you're getting white screen with no cart, that's not good. At any rate, the area I'm referring to is the upper left of the board where you plug in the RGB cable. Unscrew the board from the bottom shell, flip the board over and take a photo of that area. You should see some bodge wires somebody installed there. I want to have a look at the work. We may also want to try putting the original BIOS chip back in the socket in case somehow your UNIBIOS fried. ” I had tak…

• Quote from FirebrandX: “Okay so a couple things: 1. You have an internally regulated power circuit, so you'll want to use a 9V 2A PSU at a minimum (I list 9V 2.5A in my guide from Triad). 2. Your encoder output caps are missing, which indicates a DAC ladder RGB bypass. I'd inspect the underside of the board up there near the video output to see if resistors and wires are installed. If they are, take a photo so I can inspect the work. Shrink-tubing is advised for that job, unless the person doing…

• Quote from FirebrandX: “@ Noob, I saw you mention a blue screen and now a white screen. I need you to do a couple things for me: 1. Open up the console (there are 4 Phillips screws with 3 of them hiding under the rubber pads) and take a photo of the board inside the console. We can use that photo to make sure you have the right PSU voltage going to your console (never trust the bottom label as mentioned in my guide). 2. If the copper coil and regulator are installed on the board and you're using…

• Quote from Darksoft: “Quote from Noob: “My aes was tested and working ok with a regular cart when i bought last month. My original AC adaptor is not working. Ordered 1 from Retro Game Supply but still otw.. (Pow3) If you are talking about updating... I believe I had updated more than twice.. but still blue screen... Please tell me i did not fry my AES Multi Cart (T.T) I am using this adaptor : ebay.com.sg/itm/LJH-186-6V-500…U-2-PIN-New-/163408220959 ” Yes that was for you and refering to the blu…