Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 309.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Downtime for server maintenance

the Goat - - Forum News

Quote from brizzo: “Found the problem! Let the flood of queued email begin! Thanks for the report @Hammy @the Goat ” Confirmed!

• Downtime for server maintenance

the Goat - - Forum News

Quote from Hammy: “Since the update E-mail notice of new messages has stopped. Not sure if this is intentional or an error, the setting in the menu's have not changed. Other than this seems to be running as normal! Hope the above gets resolved. ” I came to report the same problem.

• CPS2 Darksoft install questions

the Goat - - Capcom's CPS2

Quote from k1701: “Hello everyone, I have 3 questions to clarify concerning the GPAL FPAL and jumper configuration I have a REV. 7 B board, X VS SF with a FPAL chip ,was already suicided(through passage of time) when I got it. 1. In the Darksoft prep vid on youtube, the recommended easy PAL configuration is the GPAL. Can I remove the FPAL on my board and install a GPAL from highscoresave.com? ” Yes. Quote from k1701: “2. I read a comment on the vid, "If you have a F pal and a Rev 5+ board, just …

• Quote from dan-esc: “Currently my Supergun is turning on without the switch turned to 'on' ” That is not an on/off switch for the minigun. That is an on/off switch for the Low Pass Filter (LPF) of the video buffer chip. The minigun doesn't have an on/off switch. If you want an on/off switch you should add it to the power cord for your arcade power supply. Also the minigun doesn't produce VGA video signals. So I'm not sure how you are planning on making a mini din to VGA cable.

• Quote from Apocalypse: “vimeo.com/457272190 ” The way the camera focuses on the screw on the side of the Sony PVM during every game switch makes me think it is important!

• Home Arcade System

the Goat - - RGB's lab

Quote from ItsACerealWow: “This might be a silly question, but do the Retro-bit 2.4 GHz Wireless Saturn controllers work with the Saturn-to-JAMMA controller adapters, and safe to use with the HAS? Sometimes those cords are stretched to the limit and wireless play would definitely help make couch co-op less confined. ” I could not get it to work. There might be a firmware update that fixes it though.

• Taito F3 Stereo Audio PCB

the Goat - - Taito F3

Quote from everten: “The wire I use is high temp rated and abrasion resistant. I prefer it over cheap wire and like that it is a little stiff and will hold its shape. Unfortunately 22 gauge is the highest from this particular company. I'm open to other options if people have some good wire recommendations. ” My complaint about the wire stiffness is quite minor. And it is a non-issue once it is installed.

• Quote from arcadeprojectsrocks: “Can I use an 8pin cable with a 9pin Minigun? ” Nope.

• Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from the Goat: “bin & cue images are not limited to 700MB ” I think there are 2 things being conflated here. A lot of older releases had Downsampled audio tracks and FMV so that they could fit on a CD-ROM because we didn't have devices like a GDEMU and were playing Dreamcast games from "Backup" CD-R discs So while the Bin/Cue format isn't limited in that way, a lot of the DC releases in the Bin/Cue format are these downsampled versions. It's entirely possible t…

• Quote from arcadeprojectsrocks: “What benefits does 9pin mini DIN have over 8pin? ” 9 pin mini din uses sega genesis2 pinout cables. 8 pin mini din uses XRGB pinout cables. Which one is "better" is 100% subjective and mostly depends on if you already have one style cable.

• Quote from jassin000: “If you haven't forgotten CDROM structure is 700MB max, so yes some DC games ARE prefect (IF they never used more then 700MB originally). However most of your bigger AAA titles were infact almost the full size of the GDROM structure, which included a high density track 3 allowing for 1GB. ” bin & cue images are not limited to 700MB.

• Quote from nonosto: “I try to program 27C322 chip, but with my TL866 I have this when I tried to read the eprom: Note that I use a adapter for 27C322. So impossible to program it. Could you help me please? ” Are you using an adapter like seen in this article? The instructions for how to use it are in the article.

• The USB Host for 3do FZ-10 doesn't need a 3d printed tray. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…4afcfbf9037ec24236259f607

• It looks really slick. I hope it can work with the @undamned USB D-sub 15 adapter or the new open source USB D-sub 15 adapter.

• Taito F3 Stereo Audio PCB

the Goat - - Taito F3

I received the board from @everten. Here are my initial thoughts: - The install is pretty easy. It took me two tries to get the mounting/grounding screws all the way into the heatsink. - The little audio connector PCB is adorable and lines up perfectly. - The kick harness cable is pretty stiff. It fits for sure. But I think a higher gauge wire would work better. - The audio output just works. 100% plug and play. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…4afcfbf9037ec24236259f607

• Home Arcade System

the Goat - - RGB's lab

Quote from ZoomBoy: “Any thoughts on whether my HAS could be the culprit here? - 50hz games (Konami PCB) have a rolling screen on my PVM via RGB - 60hz games (Midway PCB) display absolutely fine Have tried 2 x VGA cables from the HD15 adapter with same results. ” Which PVM do you have? I'm pretty sure they don't all support 50Hz.

• Hello everyone

the Goat - - Introduce Yourself!

Welcome. I'm not sure why, but I don't think there are many members from Japan here. I hope you enjoy yourself.

• Quote from roy: “so is just load the on the sd and use it on the multi ” Basically, yes. Also make sure the sd card is formatted with FAT32.

• You want the first file. Add in the second if you like.