Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from MetalliC: “Quote from telecommand: “Is that even possible? I thought the buddy mode was only possible in 2P games, so both characters would be player selected? ” see attached. yes, 2P game, players select characters, and then game randomly adds 2 more characters if "Buddy mode" was activated. and if one of that characters is Doink - game freeze and reboots in emulator, also sprite of buddy-Dink have bugged colors. ” Tested and no problem on PCB. Match started without issues Also teste…

• Ohhhh I see what you mean. I thought you meant the co-op mode. I will test tomorrow when I get a minute and report back

• Is that even possible? I thought the buddy mode was only possible in 2P games, so both characters would be player selected?

• Quote from MetalliC: “at the side note - does anyone knows if "Buddy Mode" activation sometimes leads to game hang/reboot on real PCB ? especially if buddy character is Doink it may be checked like - coin in, 1P and 2P start, then rapidly press both players Block/Defend buttons. in emulation game will hang with like 1/5 chance at round start. ” Just tried. Haven't been able to replicate this issue on my PCB.

• Just performed Undertaker's fatality! So confirmed not new for 1.30

• Quote from dennisfxm: “It's probably minor bugfixes. I have a 1.30 board. I'd be interested to see if you can do Undertaker's fatality on 1.2. To do this particular fatality, stand close and above your opponent and hit DUDU P. The conditions for a fatality are that* you must be in the ring (your opponent *can* be out of the ring)* your opponent must not have got second wind (similar to Killer Instinct) If I knew where to begin, I'd love to hack the game ala Ultimate MK3+. You could probably give…

• Just received a WWF Wrestlemania PCB which is showing rev 1.20 8/2/95 I understand there is a 1.30 out there (seems to be what everyone is playing on MAME etc.) Are there any differences in the revisions I should worry about? Are they just bug fixes mostly or do they add something major I'm missing out on? I guess the main reason I'd like to know is because of how Midway would update their MK games with new moves and secrets etc.

• Home Arcade System

telecommand - - RGB's lab

Thanks for that. I think I have what I need. Can you confirm this is right? Molex 15-pin: digikey.co.nz/product-detail/e…0112153/WM2687-ND/1643310 Pins: digikey.co.nz/products/en?keywords=0008550102 HAS-side connector: digikey.co.nz/product-detail/e…XHP-6/455-2218-ND/1651016 + wire and crimping tool (first time doing this) I can use the same pins for both connectors right?

• Home Arcade System

I think I am going to have to make a longer kick harness for my Wrestlemania board I just bought... @RGB what are the connectors/part names used for the HAS CPS2 kick harness? What wire gauge do you use? I bought a CPS2 to Midway adaptor from JNX. I didn't realise how far away the kick harness connector on the WWF board was from the JAMMA connector. I don't think the harness I bought with the HAS will reach qq21XyH.png

• Home Arcade System

Is the DB15 controller connector pinout on the HAS standard or has it been modified? I'm picking up a couple of these terminal block adaptors for a custom control panel I'm building and I'm wondering if I'll have to worry about mixing the wires around if they don't match up (no big deal if I need to.) Unfortunately I can't find a pinout of the terminal block connector to see if this matches up...

• Yeah, I figured there would be gun problems if I go the converting route... Right, so the hunt for a monitor begins!

• So if it's not compatible (I've tried to confirm this but can't find a definitive answer,) am I looking at using the GBS-8220 to convert the signal to VGA? Haven't looked into it much yet but I saw this: sintron.co.uk/collections/arca…-2-vga-output-arcade-game

• I bought a House of the Dead board set! I have no idea how all of these parts connect up! Please help me! This is what I bought - currently on its way to me now: 02oscQs.jpg I understand how the main board connects to the I/O board. Pretty sure the top-right PCB marked "1." is the gun + video board. The "2." PCB has something to do with power right? I looked up the part number and saw it was the power filter board, just not sure what it does/how it fits into the setup. In terms of what else I ne…

• Home Arcade System

I'm not sure if this is the right place to be asking this, but I'm looking into buying a House of the Dead kit (SEGA Model 2C) and I'm wondering how to go about hooking this up to the HAS etc. edit: Upon days of research I think I know how I need to go about this now. Disregard

• [FS] JAMMA extension harness

Been using this for a while now and it's great to relieve some of the pressure from the JAMMA connector (by not having the HAS hang off the board itself.) I'm pretty new to all this stuff so bear with me, but I'm wondering about the voltages and what is safe/unsafe/may cause issues long-term.... Currently I only have CPS2 boards but I'm looking to expand at some point - at the moment the HAS sits on 5.06v which I see is tolerable according to previous replies. The extension harness is reading 4.…

• Home Arcade System

Has anyone here screwed their UD USB decoders into the HAS supergun? Wondering what size you used (the manual says DSUB screw locks with 10-11mm screw length but that's for the Saturn adapters - is it the same for the UD-USBs?)

• Home Arcade System

HAS is received and working and it RULES! Thanks @RGB - this thing is amazing!!

• Home Arcade System

Just preparing my PSU for the HAS arrival... Can someone please confirm if I have this right? I live in NZ so I think these colours are correct... Terrified I've got it wrong and I'm gonna blow the thing up! I worked it out as: Green/yellow = Earth (E) Brown = Active/Phase/Live (A/P/L) Blue = Neutral (N) Related question: can I switch it on as it is now (checking for a green light) to confirm it's wired up correctly? Or do you have to have the other terminals connected to something to avoid dama…

• Home Arcade System

Quote from Epic: “Quote from telecommand: “I just got my order confirmation email yesterday and you have no idea how excited I am to finally play my CPS2 games ” Congrats! Curious, when did you put your get on the waitlist or put your order in? I'm not even on a pre-order list so I think I'm months/years behind everyone else. ” Around June I think...? I remember at the time that batch was expected to ship around October. Anyway you're probably fine since RGB is working on a webstore to start soo…

• Home Arcade System

I just got my order confirmation email yesterday and you have no idea how excited I am to finally play my CPS2 games