Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 62.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• In the Hunt Acrylic Case

Danexmurder - - Project Showcase

Wanted to post a picture with it all hooked up. I think I can get away with lowering the bottom posts by 5mm to make it all a little more compact. Much happier with how this is looking.

• Quote from Matan: “Hello all, Can anyone recommend on a good place to send schematics for acrylic cut-to-size in the states? ” I've had good luck with Ponoko.com

Second revision of the plexis came in. Updated logo and revised cuts. Everything is good to go except for a couple of holes for the bottom board supports. They work as is but I’d like to get them lined up better. Overall very happy with this. Looking forward to getting these into production. Please forgive the shoddy standoff set up. Still waiting on correct ones from China. would anybody here be interested in doing a pre-order? Let me know if you’d like one. I’m also curious if people would jus…

• Quote from ic3b4ll: “It's the crystal. Had the same issue with a board like that. Reflowed chips and so on and only got it working briefly. Resolder the main oscillator legs and that should do the trick. ” Oh man! Wish I'd heard about that earlier! I ended up sending it back. For what it is worth W4050 agreed to an exchange. Things went from bad to worse with the board and I decided I didn't pay the money to spend all that time troubleshooting it. Last I heard (A week ago) The board was still la…

• [FS] JAMMA extension harness

Danexmurder - - RGB's lab

Could I order just the plexis and standoffs? Didn't realize this was an option when I ordered mine.

• Quote from jassin000: “Quote from Derick2k: “They are a bit on the expensive side, but its a fair cost though if you are doing it as a business. ” What I want is some cases for boards Highflow hasn't got... - Bubble Bobble (RomStar) - Super Buster Bros. (Capcom/Mitchel) - M92 (Right now R-Type Leo, but soon hopefully multi!) ” I'm working on M92 cases right now! Already have a prototype done for In The Hunt.

• Quote from ekorz: “Quote from rewrite: “Using the right tool always helps! digikey.com/product-detail/en/…f9rhdgvPrdEgaAsnBEALw_wcB If you're not careful with a flathead or something you can cut traces under the eproms trying to pry them up. That being said, being very careful I've used eyeglass screwdrivers in the past without an issue. You just need to go slow, lift only a tiny bit at a time and alternate sides, while being very mindful of where the tip likely is as you don't want to scrape th…

• Ok, I’m totally baffled. Pulled RFJ-06 to 09 EPROMs and cleaned the contacts well. Still nothing when I turn it on. But. If I push down disconcertingly hard on RFJ-07 and 08 while powering on it boots! It registers controls and you can start the game! The problem now is that if I take the weight off of that area the game freezes. Any ideas? I’m totally baffled.

• I noticed something while I was inspecting the board. A leg of the IC at UO15 is cut. It looks like it is supposed to be connected. Is it possible this is the culprit? Does anybody have a working copy of this board that can confirm?

• Quote from rewrite: “Oh, it's an eprom. I hadn't looked to see what RFJ-09 was. Take it out, spray the socket with electrical contact cleaner and use a toothbrush on it. Then clean the legs of the eproms and reseat them. Worth a shot before reflowing. They could very well just be dirty ” Oh man, they're super dirty. I pulled a few last night to look and could barely get them out of the sockets. They all looked really corroded. I'd hoped that re seating them would do the trick. Any advice on pull…

• Quote from rewrite: “May want to post over on shmups, there are a lot more in-depth PVM setup guys there. May be settings you can change, or a particular Extron box that can help you in terms of sync. As far as the chip you pushed down on to get things working better. Grab a magnifying glass and start looking at the legs on the chip and see if you can find any that are lifted, crossed, or have poor solder joints. ” Good call. I'll definitely hit those guys up about getting it to run on a pvm. As…

• Quote from rewrite: “Quote from Danexmurder: “Catzoo, what did you do to fix the sync? ” Arcade monitors generally have H.Hold and V.Hold adjustments. YMMV with PVM's. ” Gotcha. Yeah, I knew that. I didn't know if there was something you could put in between the game and your monitor to change the sync to something the monitor can use natively like a scan converter.

• Quote from Catzoo: “Just because it might be useful to know : owning several cabs and tons of PCB, Raiden Fighters was the very first game that requieres sync adjustement. Luckily, adjusting to it was still good for any other pcb ” Catzoo, what did you do to fix the sync?

• I pressed down on the RFJ-09 chip when I powered it up and managed to get something! Got to an opening sequence where it plays a song on loop. Audio plays and sync is off. It will register a coin but not the start button.

• I tried reseating everything that I could but it didn’t solve anything.

• Quote from -Ace-: “Was it from the seller w45050? Not that it matters- have been waiting quite sometime for one too. On these type boards with alot of surface mounted stuff, look for any pins that have become detached. You could also have it powered on and push down lightly on each of the surface mounted chips and look for any difference onscreen. ” Yep, that’s exactly who it was from. Hope yours arrives in better condition than mine.

• Well, after two months of waiting my copy of raider fighters jet to arrive from China it showed up in a crushed box. the board didn’t look terrible but unfortunately it doesn’t work. All I get when I try to turn it on is a brief flash on the screen. I’m pretty new to the hobby and could use a hand figuring out where to start looking. I can solder to fix things but I don’t know what to look for. Didn’t see any obvious breaks. I’m using a HAS super gun and provided exactly 5 volts. Best I get is a…

Quote from waiwainl: “Looks quite sweet! My In the Hunt is begging for one ” Thank you! When I get this one updated I'll be sure to post it here!

Quote from VGC1612: “Look pretty sharp love it! ” Thank you! Quote from EVAWINGZERO: “Looks awesome! Would love one for my board ” Thanks so much! I still need to perfect this one as it is a little big. But I’d love to make some for people when it is ready! Quote from xtrasmiley: “Looks good, but way too tall. I would make a cut out for the heat sink and then lower it a ton. Unless it just looks talk from that angle. ” It’s definitely too tall. I’ll just had to use the standoffs I had on hand. T…

I just got back the first revision of the In The Hunt Acrylic PCB cases that I designed. This is my first time making something like this so I’m learning a lot. It isn’t perfect yet. This cover is just barely too big so I need to go back to the drawing board. I hadn’t seen any other Irem M92 cases so I thought there was a need. I was inspired by Telpherion’s examples. Let me know what you think! -Dane arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…bbce0a6d02e7e265cade86227arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…bbce0a6d…