Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 45.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CPS2 Multi Solid blue screen

blonu - - Capcom's CPS2

On the 4 ports where the B board connects to the A board, are there any bent pins on the A board? Also you might want to ensure that all the pins from the darksoft main board and the bottom (i believe program rom board) have pins that are aligned and are going into the socket. Sometimes there could be just the slight misalignment which would cause these pins to bend if they are not aligned to start with when installing the boards.

• Escarioth's Aluminum Cases

blonu - - Project Showcase

Quote from Escarioth: “@nekojeeta @blonu @RandomRetro i also added you the the list on front page, don't worry i'm far from being ready to launch the third order. If you wish to be out, you can tell me anytime ” Definitely interested, when one is available.

Just a thought, I have always avoided any sort of plexi acrylic parts and prefer metal because they crack when you try to clean with isopropyl alcohol. Given current covid-19 outbreak, I’m guessing everyone is disinfecting stuff they purchase.

I’d like to get 1 for Cps1 dash street fighter champion edition.

Thanks, looking forward to it

Would you be doing a case for ms pacman?

• UD-USB Decoders

blonu - - Temple of the Undamned

@undamned Any plans to make this compatible with "8Bitdo M30 2.4G Wireless Gamepad for Sega Genesis Mini and Mega Drive Mini - Sega Genesis"

• Home Arcade System

blonu - - RGB's lab

@RGB I added myself for another HAS during the July timeframe? Any estimate on when people from this batch would be contacted?

• @Frank_fjs Is there a changes.txt file that you have maintained to document the differences between the various revisions of the minigun? Also given that you have open sourced this for the community along with some of your other projects, would it make sense for you to create a github repository for your projects that you open source? The version tracking would help preserve the history of the project if someone wants to go back and see if they need to upgrade to the latest version.

• Home Arcade System

blonu - - RGB's lab

I don't know what board you are hooking up but there have been talks in this thread and at Budget Arcade Power Supplies of meanwell PSU's requiring a minimum power draw otherwise they cycle making a whining noise. It was reported that neo geo 1 slot boards were having issues as they draw a lot less. Someone suggested to use a resistor (i can't recall what value and where to hook up) so you will have to search this thread and the other one that i linked to see if that resolves this issue.

• Quote from Frank_fjs: “Accuracy. A single 3 gang pot will not provide equal values across each line. It can be handy to have full control over each individual RGB line too. To calibrate a monitor or to compensate for an ageing / worn / tired monitor that may not have even RGB output. You only need a few minutes with a multimeter and generally only need to configure them once, so to me it's not a significant burden. You can add a fourth pot, going from the RGB pot ground pins to common ground for…

• one other minor thing that i can think of is about the silkscreen since we have to make cables. .e.g if the mini fit jr contacts can be labeled like +5, -5, +12, G. Similar for the kick harness. That would aid when making cables to ensure you are wiring it correctly.

• Quote from Frank_fjs: “Fleshing out the V2 PCB. If you have any suggestions voice them sooner than later as I'm nearing ordering the PCBs. - DB15's spaced apart to accommodate UD encoders. - LPF and AUDIO switch changed to 3 pin male header pins, 2.54mm pitch, to be used with jumper shunts. More compact and cost effective versus actual switches. - Voltmeter support added. - Silkscreen flipped to be readable from looking at the PCB with the jamma connector at the rear. arcade-projects.com/forums/…

• Quote from Frank_fjs: “Quote from blonu: “Can anyone suggest a suitable voltmeter part that can be added to the jamma connector. Digi key part preferred. Thanks ” Version 2 will accommodate the following voltmeter.arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…a76042f3d5fa773b8d5e0ea00 ” Thanks @Frank_fjs for the info. Very helpful.

• Can anyone suggest a suitable voltmeter part that can be added to the jamma connector. Digi key part preferred. Thanks

• Thank you. I modified R1-R3 to .45v and it’s a bit bright when used with OSSC and GScart. I’ll tweak them down a bit to fit my likings. I generally turn on scanlines as I’m old school. Btw I was testing this with a cps2. Went to test mode to see the rgb grid.

• Which resistors correspond to r, g and b. There are 4: R1-R4. I assume one is for sync. Is R4 sync?

• Home Arcade System

blonu - - RGB's lab

Thanks @Stupid Dufus. I'll order one this sunday when they come in stock.

• Home Arcade System

blonu - - RGB's lab

I'm getting some interference with the tim's nesrgb cable (Diagonal lines) on the mini din. No such interference exists when i use the 15 pin dsub connector which rules out a power supply issue. This is possibly because the mini din cable is not of good quality. I'm thinking about getting one of the following:- retro-access.com/collections/o…ini-din-to-male-rgb-scart retro-access.com/collections/n…ad-for-rgb-upgrade-boards retrogamingcables.co.uk/SUPER-…tellivision-Panasonic-3DO Does anyone have…

• @Frank_fjs I just finished building the 1.7 advanced version and i'm loving it. Thanks for doing this. I just tested this with my PVM and it works. I plan on hooking this up to my OSSC via GScartSw and i've read in the past that certain superguns blew the gscartsw because they were sending high voltage audio shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.…f6a08ca61e0d6ecf#p1281333 I'm wondering if the 1.7 advanced version is safe to use with the gscartsw and ossc. Appreciate if someone has tested this combo and …