Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from nassekova: “This one (C2 in schemantics) was same kind of 10uf 25v on my Sound board, so I am going to go with 10uf cap with it. Can some one else confirm what kind of cap they have there? Schemantics say it should be 47uf 25v. ” Here's mine, it looks to be a 10uf like the others? I have a question for you, I'm getting ready to recap my MK2 as well, should I replace those three yellow Axial Film caps or leave the originals?

• Quote from opt2not: “JAMMAizer users: has anyone encountered an issue where if you’re hold a diagonal on either P1 or P2, then press a button, the jammaizer triggers the start button, or locks up controls? ” For what it's worth I don't have this issue but I tried to replicate it. I just tested the Saturn with Cotton 2 and everything works fine. I tried using both my Cthulu boards and the Retrobard and it works perfectly with each. I'm not sure where the problem could be.

• This is looking great. I'm interested in one. +1

• Quote from low_budget: “Stereo sound coming from an auxiliary header CAN be connected using the deluxe hat board I offer as an add-on. The deluxe hat board has a 1/8" stereo audio connector that's wired to the 8p mini-DIN A/V output connector of the Parsec. Using the auxiliary audio option requires a 1/8" audio plug be inserted into the "audio line out" connector on the Parsec main board to disable JAMMA audio. ” I got around to testing this and it works great. Can easily pass thru stereo from b…

• Universal JAMMA versus kit

FairWitness - - Project Showcase

I could use 2 of them, either prototypes or final no rush.

• I'll take one. 1 x Yellow.

• Beware of sellers adding "fake" flaws to the boards in order to sell them. I don't have proof of this but... I bought a clean looking Raiden 2 board as not working with graphical errors, but in the photos you could see a deep gouge/scratch clearly cutting a couple traces. I fixed the traces but it still had graphical issues. This made me think that some sellers might do this on purpose when they have a board that has no obvious physical flaws, but probably has some bad chips.. simply make a clea…

• Quote from that1crzywhtguy: “Was setting up a potential order of these Gerber on PCBway, and I got an email with this message: "Thank you so much for order on pcbway.com. Noticed you need golden finger and beveling. But, the minimum size for beveling is 45mm. Please kindly note. Thanks." Anybody else have issues getting PCBway to bevel the jamma fingers on these? ” They asked me the same thing, and said they needed to chop 1mm from the fingers. I told them to do it. I got mine in and everything …

• InfiniKey-CPS2

FairWitness - - Temple of the Undamned

Yup, ordered a couple from Paradise. Thanks!

• If the Aero City control panel housing already has button holes for 1/2 player start. Why does the 12button panel also have holes for 1/2 player start buttons?

• Quote from nem: “Quote from FairWitness: “I checked my "v3" from sheep nova, and sure enough it lacks the circle. If this means it's a v2 modded for coincell, should we be using ML2032's instead of the CR2032's that are in there. Is the system trying to charge my CR2032 while it runs? ” Easy enough to check with a multimeter. I think a resistor and a diode are usually removed when disabling the charging circuit. Should be pretty easy to spot, the diode is a through hole one on the top and the re…

• Quote from PascalP: “Quote from DecepticonZero: “The v3 has a circle silk screened on the board around the coin cell. The v1 and 2 have a square. ” Thanks, double checked both of my boards, both have a square around the battery.So it looks like @sheep_nova is selling modded v2’s as v3... Not that it matters much I would say ” Quote from brad808: “I also have square under my battery sold as v3 from sheep nova ” I checked my "v3" from sheep nova, and sure enough it lacks the circle. If this means …

• FYI for anyone building these PCBs, I think the files linked earlier in this thread are old, the current version Frank_fjs has is at v1.2

• Type X - CPU question

FairWitness - - Taito Type X

I went ahead and took out the old CPU and put in the 2.5Hz version to confirm it works. All is good.

• Type X - CPU question

FairWitness - - Taito Type X

I bought this TypeX off yahoo for $29 as "junk" because it was missing the video card and sold as untested. I bought a $15 9600SE video card off eBay and put it in, and everything works fine. I'm just wondering about the spec, its sticker says it's a: Model 017A 256MB mem Celeron 2.0GHz w/ 9550SE I haven't seen this low end spec before using the 2.0 Celeron, I'm unsure which game it came with. Any ideas? I bought a $7 Celeron 2.5GHz CPU I plan on replacing it with, in conjunction with the 9600SE…

• I will buy one for sure. +1

• I'm down for this. 2.5" support is great.

• SEGV echo chan ❤️

FairWitness - - Project Showcase

I had a few hours this weekend to play with this adapter in my setup. I'd echo what other people said about the jamma connector, if you slide it in off center it comes super close to touching the wrong pins. Other than that the video quality is pristine, I tested about 4 different boards so far (echo chan -> ossc -> datapath e1s capture card) and the video quality is pure and I never saw any color drifting or whatever was described earlier. I also did some audio comparisons with MAME and didn't …