Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• These are sweet, I wish there was an rtype 2 one for my irem 82. Nice work!

• Home Arcade System

buddorz - - RGB's lab

@RGB Any news on when the web shop will open? I had been following it and knew there were some personal things to take care of first, but I've chomping at the bit to get one of these ordered for over a year now. I was pretty sure I was on the list, but figure the web store would be a much better bet for some of us. Thanks, buddy!

• UD-USB Decoders

buddorz - - Temple of the Undamned

I had PMed you a while back asking for some, but I ended up snagging them from Paradise. so hopefully some of those who missed out there will be able to get one from you directly. I know you're a busy guy, but the offer for a newer Xbox One controller to see about support is still on the table, too. Thanks for such an awesome product, by the way.

• UD-USB Decoders

Bless you, sir, lol.

• UD-USB Decoders

@undamned - firmware is definitely updated on mine. If you still have the controller, can you check the model number on it? 1708 is the bluetooth + wireless model. I don't know how many other people are interested in getting the newer controllers working, but I would be happy to order one on Amazon and ship it direct if you wanted to try to get it working. Edit: Just checked my controllers (since I forgot) and one is a 1697 (3mm headphone jack on the bottom) and one is a 1708 (the one with both …

• UD-USB Decoders

I still haven't gotten my XBONE controllers to work, but they're the newer variant that supports bluetooth as well, I'm pretty sure.

• Add me to the list of people that would like to be added to the list. :p

• Got my silver case in yesterday and put it together, it's very nice! Only real gripes are the button wiring harness is maybe just a tad too small (the green wire popped out as I was reassembling everything) and it seems that one of the plate screws in the back hits the A board and causes a short if it's screwed in all the way (I used the tall spacers in the back when mounting the A board), but I haven't done any investigation into why that happens, so it could just be me. Even with that aside, i…

• Home Arcade System

buddorz - - RGB's lab

I also feel like I've been checking my email every day waiting for one of these and I'm always afraid I missed it. To the point of questioning myself if I actually filled out the form or not, lol.

• UD-USB Decoders

Thanks for the test, I'm guessing Xbox One controllers aren't fully implemented at this time.

• UD-USB Decoders

Question: Has anyone gotten an official Xbox One controller to work? I have both a Project Scorpio controller and a regular Microsoft Xbox One controller, both my UD DB15 adapters light up green when I plug them in, and they vibrate, but the controllers are unresponsive both with the Xbox guide button light on or off. Tested multiple USB cables and both my UD adapters, on every firmware from 1.4A to 1.4D and none of them seem to work. I tried holding multiple buttons for button remapping mode, b…

• UD-USB Decoders

Yeah I'm looking for 2 of the DB15 version of these also.