Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 308.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• That is strange. Either your siperbios cart is old/has problem or you have input issue. When you turn on the cps3 do you see the darksoft text in the bottom right before it try to write 2nd Impact?

• Haha this is true. I miss the obvious cart logo. In which case did you press and hold player 1 start then power on cab until the darksoft menue came up?

• Faulty SIMM socket?

XeD - - Capcom's CPS-III

I had an issue like this due to improper pin alignment. Most likelyfrom forcing simm into position. With simm install in slot 4 only (or which ever slot is not registering simm) boot up the darksoft menu. Before you go to the flash memory screen, gently push the simm toward the scsi connection. Enter the flash memory screen. Do you see it now? If not back out of that menu and gently push the other way toward the jamma edge. If one of those work the pin is push back to much. I used a small point …

• Is this normal please

XeD - - Capcom's CPS-III

That's normal

• I don't think you have a darksoft cart, at least not one of the newer revision. it normally say push 1p to darksoft menu in the bottom right corner. As for error 41 you have a bad/dirty simm in the 4th simm slot or a faulty/dirty slot.

• CPS3 Resistor Array

XeD - - Capcom's CPS-III

If for what ever reason you can't find any. I can send you some (untested). Only downside I'm up in Canada

• CPS3 Resistor Array

XeD - - Capcom's CPS-III

Oh, that I don't know. Someone more knowledgeable will have to chime in.

• CPS3 Resistor Array

XeD - - Capcom's CPS-III

I have install a few cps2av on a cps3. What resistor array are you referring to?

• The simm look like the right one. As for placement. The normal (N) and reverse (R) will have a little circle indicating pin one. This corrispond with the arrow on the pcb. You can use new chips on a pcb with old one given that they work to begin with

• CPS III Bios and CD Releases

XeD - - Capcom's CPS-III

There is a stupid work around to write game on my no cd hack (if you can call it that). It's time consuming and not user friendly but I do a similar thing when I test my converted simm and writing just the 1 64mb simm for the makoto fix For those who are interested. *I will edit this once I get home and get the actual file name* Merge the 2 64mb file (3.1 and 3.2) to 1 128mb file doing this to the remainder (4-6) Now hold player 1 start before powering on this will get you to the darksoft menu e…

• Jamma Fingerboards

XeD - - Project Sentinel

This look sweet. This is what I'm looking for for my 360 to NNC using the gbscontrol

• Yet another ms2930 question

XeD - - Monitor Help

I have a MS2930 that work for the most part. With the dip on 15/24 kHz setting thing work find. Once it set to 31khz it goes to shut down. Any idea where to start?

• MS2930 neck glow but no HV

XeD - - Monitor Help

I got one of the chassis going. Followed the service manual for the 2931 and had a faulty u701 (the little daughter board). Now I have weird bleeding/colour issue. So far I replace the neck board and I'll let you know what I find out.

• MS2930 neck glow but no HV

XeD - - Monitor Help

Any expert out there out familiar with the Ms2930,31,33 family of chassis? I have 2 MS2930 that have this problem. I have neck glow but no high voltage. Where do I start troubleshooting?

• My psone screen finally died in my portable jamma test rig. Are their any other screen I can use for this? I have a gbs8220 if vga is the only option. Don't want to use another phone screen if there are other/better options

• CPS3 Repro Carts!!

XeD - - Capcom's CPS-III

I have some if you can't find anything more local. I'm in Canada

• Quote from Niko: “There was, I gotta dig it up though. ” Thanks

• Was there an image made to flash a 7900 within the x2?

• Hello From Vancouver

XeD - - Introduce Yourself!

I think it's a great place, but I'm also bias because I get in for free the designer nachos are great tho

• Hello From Vancouver

XeD - - Introduce Yourself!

Shameless plug. Capital City Arcade is good for retro (a buddy's business). I have a few of my games there. Can't really hold events down there because of by-law and occupancy limit.