Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 81.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from KmanSweden: “Are people here getting their "orders"? ” I got mine a while back yes.

• Quote from zionfarm: “Quote from alexboogaloo: “Quote from Hatsune Mike: “Let's find where in the chain there is an issue - do you get an image from the GBS-8220 when plugged into a monitor directly? Furthermore, is this with GBS-control, or the stock firmware? The GBS-8xxx series is not known for great compatibility or performance when stock, so it would be good to determine if that is working correctly first. Second, does your capture device not accept 15KHz RGB directly? If you have not tried…

• Quote from Hatsune Mike: “Glad you got it going. When I had a USB3HDCAP, it was always a pretty touchy device, as far as drivers and config were concerned. Right now, my setup is Splitfire --[analog RGB] --> OSSC (set to 4x) --[HDMI]--> Magewell HDMI capture A similar chain could be done, sending the OSSC's HDMI/DVI output to the USB3HDCAP. That is what I did before going with the above chain. ” Glad you got it going. When I had a USB3HDCAP, it was always a pretty touchy device, as far as driver…

• Quote from kingcar: “Is your capture device even capacble of taking 15khz signals or does it work with 31khz, Hi-Def? If not, there is your solution. You need something to upscale to a resosultion your capture device will accept in order to get an Image in OBS. ” I got it to work now! Just gotta tinker with more settings to get a better resolution. Still looking a lil fuzzy.

• Quote from Hatsune Mike: “Ok, so, to be clear, the situation right now is: Splitfire --> GBS --> Monitor = working image Splitfire --> GBS --> USB3HDCAP = non-working image If that is the case, then the USB3HDCAP is not cooperating with the output of the GBS, or doesn't like that game's sync rates. If you use an older driver, the USB3HDCAP can directly take 15KHz / 240p sources through the VGA input. You can try bypassing the GBS that way; the GBS does not do a great job with the stock firmware,…

• Going to try and connect my GBS-8220 back up and see what gives...... They both use VGA so idk what the problem is. If anyone is using OBS with the Splitfire, can you perhaps provide some pics of your video configurations?

• Quote from Hatsune Mike: “Let's find where in the chain there is an issue - do you get an image from the GBS-8220 when plugged into a monitor directly? Furthermore, is this with GBS-control, or the stock firmware? The GBS-8xxx series is not known for great compatibility or performance when stock, so it would be good to determine if that is working correctly first. Second, does your capture device not accept 15KHz RGB directly? If you have not tried, it might be worth giving it a shot. ” I was a …

• Can anyone lend any advice ? I recently got my Splitfire in the mail, I was previously using a GBS-8220 (rgb to vga). Since I got the thing in, I was excited to see the difference. But since ever since switching, I haven't been able to get signal to my capture device? I get audio but that's because I'm doing it from the Cps3 board itself. As for video to the cab, it looks normal. But using the VGA to my capture device then to OBS on my computer, I haven't been able to get video to show. I tried …

• I used Google translate on that item,not sure how accurate it is. But the tittle says its its for usb controllers?

• UD-USB Decoders

alexboogaloo - - Temple of the Undamned

Quote from Anselmo: “I've always wanted to add usb controller functionality to an arcade cabinet. Recently I have been working on an astro city cabinet and have plans to wire in UD USB Screw Terminal Decoders into the harness to have a dual action control system. I'd like to keep the original Astro CP controls but add the ability to plug in your own stick for those that are very picky of the controls that they play on. As I get closer to the project I'm left thinking I really don't know what wou…

• how much these going for?

• Quote from psykom1: “Wherever I am on the list, there is money waiting. I lost my OSSC during the move, and this thing is exactly what I need to direct feed into my Datapath card. ” Sorry to hear about your OSSC

• Quote from 8bitforlife: “people well get a pm if they come up on list? ” I would hope so.

• UD-USB Decoders

@undamned ^^^ please see above

• UD-USB Decoders

Quote from undamned: “2 things: - What is the top jumper set for (5V or 3V)? - To test the decoder itself (no harnesses), hook up only 5V and GND to the decoder, plug in a game controller, and grab a voltmeter. Put the voltmeter between GND and UP and watch the voltage change when you hit UP on your controller. Now go through every terminal the same way for each direction and button signal on your controller. -ud ” @undamned I did the steps you asked me to do, sorry it took so long,been caught u…

• UD-USB Decoders

Quote from undamned: “2 things: - What is the top jumper set for (5V or 3V)? - To test the decoder itself (no harnesses), hook up only 5V and GND to the decoder, plug in a game controller, and grab a voltmeter. Put the voltmeter between GND and UP and watch the voltage change when you hit UP on your controller. Now go through every terminal the same way for each direction and button signal on your controller. -ud ” They were both set at 5v, I will test with a voltmeter like you suggested soon, t…

• UD-USB Decoders

Hey guys @undamned , trying to figure out a problem with two new decoders i recently bought from Paradise Arcade. The decoders i bought are the USB decoders that have the 20Pin header with screw terminals. so bought them a few weeks ago and barely got around to making a harness for my Blast City. I made a harness that comes from the control panel of the Cab and splits into two. One goes to the original harness that connects to the buttons, and the other splits into a harness that connects into t…

• Quote from KaPH33n: “Quote from devilyouzhi: “I would estimate around February, but don't hold me to it? hard to say right now with the holidays coming up and people taking their winter break. Adding you to the list now though. ” ” hopefully sooner! Got my paypal ready and waiting

• Quote from KaPH33n: “Quote from KmanSweden: “Cool stuff. Can I be on the list too? ” addedQuote from Blaknite: “can I be added to the list Thanks ” addedQuote from alexboogaloo: “Yo , just wondering where down the list I am and to confirm if its $110 via paypal? ” There's approximately 22 units that need to ship before your turn. It will be $110 shipped for 1 unit if you are in USA. ” cool man, thanks for the reply.

• Quote from KaPH33n: “Quote from DasianWilliams: “Where can I buy the Splitfire? ” Z ” Yo , just wondering where down the list I am and to confirm if its $110 via paypal?