Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 419.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Escarioth's Aluminum Cases

Dreygor - - Project Showcase

Quote from Derick2k: “Yes, Im in, dont know for what but we doing this Will PM you back. ” arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…99952f6a0f5e125a6d802cb00

• Quote from Shinsengumi: “So you completely removed the existing chamma wiring? Thx! ” Yes .. even rewired the power. Yep that will work just fine. That's a Sega Type 3 just like what I use. That's what Anthony was sending as an option on his cabs.

• I completely rewired both of the cabs i got From Anthony one with @Arthrimus board with two Brook controllers for one cab (PC, PS3, XBone) and the other with a Sega Type 3 I/O so I can swap out JVS systems like 246, 256, TTX2, RE2 and stuff like that. zyiWUF5l.jpg FbIHQxzl.jpg Then also if you want to hook a PC up to it all you need is one of these from @invzim 2qVfiLXl.jpg Especially now that it has 8 button per player support and you can bind tilt as you exit button

• Quote from gpbear4: “Quote from brizzo: “Months ago @atrfate did the work to rip and collect game title menu graphics. I roughed out the launcher menu design in AttractMode and added support for touch screens to it. Past couple nights I've been working on solving the usb dongle linux software bug, got my Rpi setup and going. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…99952f6a0f5e125a6d802cb00 ” for Super Dragon Ball Z, would it be better if the Japanese logo was used? that's the one that appears in the game…

• @Arthrimus Got a couple spare 6 pin JST XH and crimp pins for em for sale? Most places are saying a few weeks for delivery.

• @Arthrimus I am trying to do this (see below) with my sub-panel but it does not seem like the Brook(s) UFB are seeing any of the button pushes. P1 COIN [15] --> P1 BACK P2 COIN [16] --> P2 BACK P1 SERVICE [17] --> P1 Xbox Button P2 SERVICE [18] --> P2 Xbox Button Test [21]--> R3 Tilt [22] --> L3 arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…99952f6a0f5e125a6d802cb00 arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…99952f6a0f5e125a6d802cb00

• Quote from Arthrimus: “Switches 1-6 are wired to P1-3 and K1-3. Switch 7 is P4 and switch 8 is K4. ” Perfect so it's one for one to match Thank you.

• @Arthrimus This is my control panel for my Chewlix. I have to build a Taito Vewlix harness from scratch but I wanted to make sure of the pin-out first. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…99952f6a0f5e125a6d802cb00 My question is does the pinout from the Vewlix manual still match how you have your PCB laid out? arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…99952f6a0f5e125a6d802cb00 My concerns are mainly with buttons 7 and 8 and do they still correspond to Brooks layout? arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…99952f6a0f5e12…

• @Derick2k Nah I haven't messaged them yet. I figured I would hit up the homies here first. Yeah I wish I could put them in Xbox 360 mode and leave em there. I use the Xbox home key as a game exit button and they don't seem to work in the Xbox one mode.

• My questions is how do I make the Brook UFB load up automatically as Xbox360 controllers instead of Xbox One on a Windows 10 machine. I know I can hold down button 3 during boot to make it act like a Xbox360 controller but if I restart the machine and walk away they come back up as Xbox One controllers.

• This place is Awesome.

Dreygor - - Introduce Yourself!

Welcome! Sounds like you have quite the set-up already started Glad I could help and if ya need anything just give us a shout

• Taito Type X2 Upgrades and Mods

Dreygor - - Taito Type X

There was some discussion about a possible tate mod a while back. However I did not see a definitive patch or anything come from it. -Some people mention it might be possible through an INI file -It was mentioned about maybe forcing the graphics card to do it through a DXWND command causing the whole screen to rotate. Similiar to how the games work when you load them up on a regular PC to play them. -There was talk of a software work around that might be able to do this. However I feel a softwar…

• Taito Type X2 Upgrades and Mods

Dreygor - - Taito Type X

Quote from trinity4444: “ I put mame on Nico's Multi. But I only use the best shooters and jump and run games. About 30 games. That's quite enough. And even this is almost too much. And the good shooters you get as original PCB anyway. Less is more. ” I agree with this. I had tons and tons of MAME games on there and ended up removing all but a handful of fighting, SHMUP, and puzzle games. Of course all of the X and X2 games (that are released) are still on there. Without having sub folders it ju…

• Quote from Ziggy Cheetos Dust: “Out of stock again @Arthrimus? Keen when you get more. Thanks. ” I think Derrick and I might be responsible for that. Sorry 'bout that. There was three left after I ordered and Derrick said he needed a few :p

• Following and tagging a few people @PlayYing @Derick2k

• Quote from arcadeaction: “Quote from Dreygor: “Soooooo this raises some questions..A) Do you by chance live anywhere near Georgia / Florida? B) If so how much would this service cost if someone has a few extra 2931 chassis? ” About 3hrs from Midway, GA. Potentially, if given an original chassis and/or an original Nanao yoke, a tube could be configured and left in the original TV case for pickup/transport. A person would then bolt the tube onto their Nanao metal frame and reattach the chassis. I'…

• Quote from arcadeaction: “You can also take them from old TVs if you do other swaps. I get most of my convergence strips and a good number of chevrons from those. ” Soooooo this raises some questions.. A) Do you by chance live anywhere near Georgia / Florida? B) If so how much would this service cost if someone has a few extra 2931 chassis?

• Pretty please?

• Hrm .. I understand the downside of what happened .. but now the stuff is out there .. but the question remains is can @Darksoft hook a 3rd cousin (twice removed) up with a pimped version that is correctly made for netbooting? Buggy or not I would still love to play them.

• While I was not keen on getting "cart" versions of Kenju and Force Five games as my only actual Atomiswave motherboard is in a my AW shooting cab, and I run an Naomi 2 NetBoot in my AW stick and button cab. I was hoping to see a proper release for the NetBooting system as I heard that there are varying versions of the patched BIN files and some work and some are buggy. From my friends that have been to Galloping Ghost in Chicago area say that Chicago 1929 is a complete cab but the game has an un…