Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mak strikes again. Did you ask them for support? Maybe it’s an alarm the supergun is generating.

• Model 2 /3 Security hacks

ekorz - - Sega Model 2/3

Quote from twistedsymphony: “I started a spreadsheet to try to keep track of jumpers: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…Ye_EGfTU/edit?usp=sharing I've only got 3 games listed currently, if anyone has jumper settings to add, let me know. ” I have a several documented too, I'll add them. Want to start a thread? I was going to but I've been lazy.

• It’s a Rigol DS1054Z unlocked to 100mhz. If that’s adequate I’d just need a tutorial. Otherwise please let know what tools are needed, maybe some friends nearby have them. Sorry I can’t be more help on this one!

• OyPBJY2_d.webp OSSC says 59.08Hz for OL2. I have a rigol scope too though I don’t know how to measure vsync with it.

• Digikey looked out of the caps. Got any thoughts about these audio ones? digikey.com/product-detail/en/…GB/493-14558-1-ND/5800258

• Could be power related. How’s your 5v line looking under the load?

• Get your MultiMVS Here:

ekorz - - Neo-Geo MVS and AES

Quote from Darksoft: “The last 2 units of MVS are still available at Aldos' site: saveyourgames.it/index.php?rou…uct&path=89&product_id=95 A new batch will be ready after summer, so grab these 2 while you can and make sure you try the newest update. Enjoy! ” @kalice that’s the last official word but you can always ask @Darksoft for an update. He usually gives one if he is able. Subjectively it seems like they sell out then it takes ~3 months to restock.

• Get your MultiMVS Here:

ekorz - - Neo-Geo MVS and AES

Quote from kalice: “keep dreaming. ” These restock regularly

• I’m fiddling around with a crtemudriver mame build, using a jammaizer via vga for video amp and controls. @acblunden2 suggested the concept. I’m totally digging it!if anyone was looking at other options like jpac I’d suggest thinking about this. I’m in for another one next round.

• Could you take a still shot of the wiring? Psu to supergun especially. Also the video seemed to show 4.8x on the 5v line so you should measure and adjust that too so it’s 5v under load. Use a multimeter, I wouldn’t trust that little readout on the Mak until you verify it.

• Capcom ZN-2 Stereo Breakout board

ekorz - - Project Showcase

Looks great! Probably gonna do several of these.

• The Jassifier

ekorz - - Consolization/SuperGun Showcase

@DoktorSleepless what is your whole video chain?

• The Jassifier

ekorz - - Consolization/SuperGun Showcase

Bar does go at the top. How would it even work backwards??

• Quote from Psyko-M1: “SIgn me up. ” this is not the list

• Nipron Co PSU - PS6146 (Sega Lindbergh Power Supply) PS6146 No.01-0922A part No.400-5473(-xx) Attached the original cap map as best as I could figure out, and a replacement/upgraded cap as best as was in-stock at digikey. Nearly all of them are upgrades, but I'll confirm they all work when they arrive. digikey.com/short/z2jnjp edit: all fit, seems fine. Not seeing much difference in my psu though. Wish I knew how to check performance better with my scope, maybe it’s time to watch some tutorial v…

• CPS2 Darksoft install questions

ekorz - - Capcom's CPS2

Quote from k1701: “If I dont get through I could always use the infinikey.Thanks for the advice! ” take the advice! ask @Foxe if he wishes he'd just installed a keychip to start his odyssey. It's 10 minutes now vs. hours later, just saying! I would never install a multi on a board that I hadn't verified. Too much hassle.

• CPS2 Darksoft install questions

ekorz - - Capcom's CPS2

“Already suicided” but was it working before? If you’re not absolutely sure it will be worth installing an infinikey or this or booting it with Phoenix roms. Otherwise when the multi doesn’t work you’ll be pulling out your hair trying to find what’s wrong, when it’s just a busted B board. Most boards sold as “oh it’s just a dead battery” nowadays are suspect imo since it’s so easy to revive. Best to start with a 100% working board if possible. Nobody cares if you cut out a battery these days.

• Killer Instinct 2 Question

ekorz - - Midway Systems

Well if anyone releases the info that would do it. Maybe even just a KI2, I dunno. Not public info! But the current public knowledge conversion (official from Rare) from KI1 to KI2 requires a small ide pcb with a security chip on it too. interfacepcb.jpg it’s rare to see for sale by itself. If you keep an eye out for KI2’s for sale sometimes you’ll see it. Buy that one, it’s a KI1 that’s been upgraded, and you can downgrade.

• Killer Instinct 2 Question

ekorz - - Midway Systems

Killer Instinct Dual Board some discussion here though nothing public yet. Keep in mind the current simple/official conversion kit was for a KI 1 board, to easily become KI2 with a small adapter. but they did make dedicated KI2 boards that currently can’t be converted to KI1.

• I’ve got one of these if anyone wants to try it, pay shipping.