Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 80.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from undamned: “Quote from FakeNoose: “Are there any links for the USB Blaster alternatives? The one on digikey is $300. ” digikey.com/product-detail/en/…nc/P0302/P0302-ND/2003484 -ud ” Thats so weird, yesterday when I searched 'usb blaster' it only gave me two results. Today I tried the same thing and I got 6 results. Thanks for the suggestion.

• Are there any links for the USB Blaster alternatives? The one on digikey is $300.

• That's what I was hoping to start a conversation about since I lack the skills,time and resources to put something like this together. It would be a great 'deluxe' addition to the multi's, one I believe is sorely missed and not talked about enough. In addition if we could link the multi to a pi or something and make a digital marquee that would help but I'm sure I'm not the first one to think of it and I still think there would be a significant niche market for a physical companion piece even if…

• TLDR;I'm looking for sets of arcade/console flyer art to put into binders with index, game info, glossary, extras, etc. for multi's and everdrives for each system in order to provide an easy and less tedious experience when selecting games. Multi's and Everdrives have everything except - beautiful art for each game to draw the eye. Multi's and Everdrives don't draw the interest like a physical cart or disk does and besides the tactical experience of physical media, the art is one of the biggest …

• PSU Rail Selector?

FakeNoose - - General Arcade Tech Help

"It should always be safe to energize the standard JAMMA power pins" I guess that's what my question really boils down to. I figured it wasn't safe to feed a board power lines it doesn't need. Thank you both for illuminating my ignorance, I've learned something.

• PSU Rail Selector?

@the Goat you misunderstand me. I'm powering down eachtime I switch but what I don't want to do is un-screw power rails between each game. I'd like a switch placed there so all I have to do is toggle it on and off between power-downs to feed the appropriate line to each board without providing unnecessary lines. For example, my MVS is stereo modded so I remove the 12v line when I play. If I switch to SFII with mono, I add the 12v line back. having a switch to do that for me would be nice.

• PSU Rail Selector?

Aside from just wiring up switches to each line (I'd rather not) Is there a design out there for Arcade PSU's to disconnect or safely null rails on the fly so I don't have to screw/unscrew the wires to the terminals when I'm switching between boards?

• LF CPS RGB/JAMMA to COMP Options

FakeNoose - - Capcom CPS2

I want to use PCB's on anSD TV through component, what is the accepted method beyond a supergun or the digital AV that gives HDMI out? I have 4 boards I want to use on a single SDTV without any messing around so while a supergun with the rgb2comp works, it's a bit bulky and power hungry since all three devices need power and sticks out pretty far. I'd like a more 'consolized' setup to just plug and play. I've seen this one but its out of stock arcadeshop.com/i/773/rgb-to-nt…URsL1ZDpu5TKnq6YxoEwW…

• @Rotanibor good work! There is a significant group of us that want a 'training' mode hack (mostly infinite HP/Super bar and timer) and I cannot wait until they are done.

• Home Arcade System

FakeNoose - - RGB's lab

The only issue I've had is with my crt component setup where the rgb2comp causes the image from MVS to be shifted to the left. Cps2 outputs just fine without any issues. Im curious if the DFO mod to correct the signal to proper ntsc spec would fix that. As for the ossc, I don't have any issues on my lcd with either system. I don't have the equipment to test composite or svideo unfortunately and I haven't tried the rgb2comp on lcd either. I've only used HDMI with lcd.

• Home Arcade System

FakeNoose - - RGB's lab

@RGB so I saw this component switcher the other day. He warns against superguns but then only references terribly built ones. What about the HAS? is it safe for such a switcher? (assuming you have the component hat or an rgb2component adapter) What about switchers in general? Are there brands or models versions to avoid for use with the HAS? gretrostuff.com/store/gcompsw/

• Quote from TechnicalMonkey: “HDMI and comms board need to considered for future revisions. ” @Intense.Mark

• Home Arcade System

FakeNoose - - RGB's lab

Quote from digitron: “Quote from RGB: “Quote from shorjewken: “I missed the boat on ordering a HAT that allows component video on my HAS, do you ever plan on making more? I know the PS2 connector won't be an option anymore but wondering if you had an alt in mind. ” I might but don't take my word for it, the priority is the newest HAS batch and a few other projects. ” +2 for a HAS and a HAT or anything that puts component out. ” I imagine we are left with scart to component converters until then?

• I have a programmer board built, but I don't have the I2C interface to flash the atmel chip. Would anyone be willing to trade my non-flashed programmer for a flashed unit?

• hmm. I was using it as a suggestion from another modder who said he uses the 5v crystal on his MV-1C but since it is the only thing that is drastically different, I also suspect the crystal. guess I'll have to bite the bullet and get the 3.3v DFo instead. Looking at it now makes sense.

• so this is my quick and dirty mod just to see if it works, but so far all I've accomplished is several blown fuses. I can't figure out what is causing this to happen. The +5 leg is soldered directly to the TP2 via. It's a five volt crystal, but I see the DFO uses the 3.3v line, should I switch to TP3 instead? If I understand, the first leg (the square edge leg) isn't used?

• delete

FakeNoose - - Neo-Geo MVS and AES

delete

• CPS2 I/O Interface

FakeNoose - - RGB's lab

@Darksoft is the parts list updated? last I used it, a few were outdated and needed substitutes.

• I bought the last one yesterday night! Shipped earlier today.

• UD-USB Decoders

FakeNoose - - Temple of the Undamned

@undamned not to open old wounds, but did they ever give any explanation for the lost shipment?