Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Reloaded the previous firmware. League Bowling is not crashing. Runs fine. Go Figure. Boot the game and let the Demo run, it will crash right before the name table. I'm wondering if anyone else is getting the same thing. On another note, does self diagnostics test only the internals of the cartridge? It would be nice have a diag that can test every data pin on the cart if it's possible. Or is there one? Dunno.

• Quote from Darksoft: “how many games did you try? Only that one gave you an error? ” so far that is the only one. If I find more I'll post it. I can post a pix of the exception error if you like.

• Quote from Darksoft: “Quote from acidrain97: “can you document the top, firmware, build versions info just to make sure everything updated properly? ” You mean like a PrtScr or just the text int he menu? If you post a PrtScr like in the MVS section, I'll update it quicker. If not I'll updated tomorrow afternoon. ” The info in the About Screen. I forgot to write down what was in there before I updated the firmware. I like to make sure everything updated properly. Give League Bowling a run. After …

• For us stupid people that never write anything down, along with your firmware updates can you document the top, firmware, build versions info just to make sure everything updated properly? Otherwise first boot looks promising. no glitches. We'll see how well it plays. CD rom support would be awesome. The more games the better. My guess they would probably load faster unless it's a hardware limitation. Maybe someday adding one's own mod files. I have several that would be much better than AXEL F.…

• Happy to report no glitching... so far. Even when deleting the buf and slot files and loading everything from scratch no glitching. Looking as it should. The neo geo logo has a delay appearing. ( I have unibios 4.0) One little problem, if the boot mode is set to games the back to menu hot key won't work properly. It simply reloads the first slotted game. If the boot menu is set to menu/games list everything works as it should. Good job. Any chance of getting rid if the Axel F.... I have a much b…

• I'll let know when I'm off work. I'm assuming this is going in the upload folder?

• Current firmware/menu. The glitching does seem to be random. I would like to know what folder I'm missing.

• Currently using Smokemonster's roll up neo geo pak. I'm always getting 238 out of 239. I have 240 directories. Is it always supposed to say that or is there one missing? I too still get a ton of glitching. Booting to menu seems to minimize it. Setting it to games or games list everything will glitch like crazy.

• Quote from beast1x5: “Quote from Darksoft: “The pack had the wrong CPLD file and it's what was causing the sound to dissapear. File with FW was updated in the same place. @acidrain97 your cart is not fried and if it were, we'll help you fix it. This is not Terraonion. Just install the files I just updated and it should fix it. @mathewbeall, @beast1x5, @Seb34 ” Everything is working proper now!! Thanks @Darksoft Hubba hubba , I'm in the pink!!!! -Terry Bogard ” better than the stink... like i was…

• Quote from Darksoft: “The pack had the wrong CPLD file and it's what was causing the sound to dissapear. File with FW was updated in the same place. @acidrain97 your cart is not fried and if it were, we'll help you fix it. This is not Terraonion. Just install the files I just updated and it should fix it. @mathewbeall, @beast1x5, @Seb34 ” Good job.. Yep everything is working again. Turned it on and no random glitchy graphics or file system corruption. Always a treat to hear AXEL. F in its glorio…

• the roll back firmware does not have a cpld. Do you have a copy of the previous firmware?

• No Sound here either. Rolled back, No sound. Reflashed, No sound. I'm getting z80 errors as well. My terraonion cart works peachy. Why do I have a feeling the cart is fried??? a $500 down the crapper. Not Very Happy at the moment.

• Ok got it back working again. In the update post, downloaded the Aug 29 firmware. Is there an Aug 29 update to the menu? I'm on july 13, 2019. I'm using hd retrovision cables on my Neo-Geo. When I first updated the firmware, the TV said it can not process the video signal. Kinda scared me for a minute. If a new firmware update was present a message should be present to continue and have some kind of status bar on what's going on. Another question, is Axel F. music programmed specifically for the…

• downloaded the new firmware updated, rebooted and all I'm get is a grey screen. is it bricked?

• Rom question

acidrain97 - - Neo-Geo MVS and AES

I'm just wondering if using a different set would fix some of the glitching IE sound disappearing. What I like to know is what the cart looks for, rom wise or even if the rom set is complete. Terraonion has a program that scans your roms and converts them into a proprietary format so things are accurate. I'm still wondering if the cart is faulty but unfortunately I do not have another AES to test with. Like i said it may not play well with the unibios 4.0

• Rom question

Is Smokemonster's Roll up rom packages necessary or can you use roms from mame or final burn alpha? I'm still getting random sound, video glitches on various games. IE riding hero, the intro is 1 frame per year. Yeah that slow. Real cart works fine. Very frustrating when playing a game and the sound cuts out. Get to the next stage sound comes back. Maybe on the next revision of the AES/MVP cart can someone put in diags for the console/cart. IE test all pins. This maybe a unibios 4.0 issue but I'…

• When updating, update the firmware first then menu or visa versa? Don't want to screw things up. thanx

• AES cart question

I may have found out problem. Power adapter. I replaced it with my backup adapter. It has a little more kick. Been playing my problem test roms, Strikers 1945 (sound cuts after stage 2) World Hero's (Sound drops after battle 3) and menu graphic glitching for about an hour not a sign of shit. Still testing. Love that Axel F. track. Reminds me of the old PC Scream Tracker days. I had a similar problem with my TurboGrafx 16 console. Graphics and sound would crap out. Replaced the power adapter and …

• AES cart question

yes, i have 2 other carts, both boot just fine. no glitches. No problem with the contacts. Clean as can be. After inserting the Multicart a couple of times it's working. simply never take it out. For firmware this is what I have: Firmware Revision: 0x03e4 firmware build: 0x5603 top file build: 0x6be3 menu build date: May 10 2019 menu build time: 15:25:51 Supported games: 238 out of 239 detected hardware: aes is this the current firmware? speaking of games do you have a list of what it detects? I…

• AES cart question

What games does it fix? By the time the 3 round in World Hero's the music cuts out. Striker 1945 the same after 5 or six stages. As for a firmware update is that done through d/ling the menu program? I'm still a little confused on that. I just bought the cart from highscoresaves.com a couple of weeks ago.