Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 102.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Finally got round to installing mine, nice and easy to do Thanks for this @Hadouken Arcade it great to have a bracket that doesn't require any modifications to the Vewlix, in order to future proof it in the event of a monitor failure. (I didn't mod the monitor frame either, I decided to get some 3mm screws to avoid having to drill out) A couple of tests fits whilst I was waiting for the monitor to get delivered: arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…12a42660243bcd9c1b7902de4 arcade-projects.com/forums/…

• Quote from GeekMan1222: “Quote from nem: “Or maybe these guys defected from Yaton? The above are at least the same op because they use the same stickers on everything. ” Its my understanding from hearing around online that Yaton no longer sells on Ebay he only sells on FB.Those accounts are people he used to work with or something like that. I dont know 100% sure though. ” That explains things a bit. I've bought a couple of bits from those other accounts. They had 'yaton' stickers on, but with o…

• 32MP58HQ got, bracket pre-ordered. Looking forward to playing my Vewlix with a nice clear screen, rathern than a slightly dull screen with horizontal sooty lines! If anyone in the UK happens to be after one let me know. I ordered two, as shipping was the same and the 10% discount made it/them a fair amount cheaper.

• Pics from mine if it helps: 1056J arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…12a42660243bcd9c1b7902de4arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…12a42660243bcd9c1b7902de4

• Finally got round to giving mine a test drive. It's a great little plug 'n' play device for anyone with a missing/faulty Taito I/O arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…12a42660243bcd9c1b7902de4

• Sorry for the late reply, work's been a bit busy the past few weeks! I've given this a good few hours of play and am happy to confirm that it works nicely in my JAMMAfier - OSSC - Vewlix C setup. (I'm using a RGC 8pin din --> rgb scart cable) I've tried various boards and not had an issue with anything. I need to re-read up the PM thread, but I was under the impression that the concerns Zim had about the original design were addressed, and his and other peoples recommendations were implemented i…

• Quote from nem: “...Cleaning everything up makes a huge improvement, but honestly, it still looks pretty bad. I won't bother doing it again. ” Thanks for the info, settles my mind not to go to the effort of of trying to clean and possibly break the screen in my C Quote from thegreathopper: “Mines not espicially bad but I do wonder what it would look like with a new screen.... ” Hard to get good pics, but here's what a new screen looks like in an F. (a replacement LCD panel, rather than a whole n…

• Here's a couple of links to the OLD packs. EDIT: Please use these packs instead archive.org/download/everdrivepack

• Thank you @hursit for doing some cool posters. I’ve been after a Punisher poster for quite a few years but been sniped every time. Below is a custom made frame that used to house an original Japanese B2 movie poster. It’s not exactly the same dimensions as you have mentioned, but it fits nicely for sure arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…12a42660243bcd9c1b7902de4

• I'm looking for someone with the skills to assist with a Nintendo 64 controller project. Feel free to PM, or send a contact for someone who might be able to assist. I'd like to find a solution that would connect 2 x N64 controllers to the Player 1 port, which would then allow for 2 x sticks to be used at the same time, with the stick on controller 2 mapping to the controller 1 'c buttons' At the moment, there is a Game Cube controller adaptor that allows for dual sticks, but I'd much prefer a du…

• Thanks for asking, I didn’t bother testing how they registered in the previous test. Happy to say, they performed really nicely. (Good effort raphnet ) The general feel and performance of the wired official GC controller was good. Not too responsive, an overall satisfyingly consistent scroll/move from centre to full tilt. I was able to easily/accurately perform directional tests to 25% and 50% and 75% full tilt as accurately as using an official N64 controller. The overall travel was great, it d…

• Quote from wigsplitta: “Quote from PascalP: “Quote from ebzero89: “Pardon if I'm stepping on toes or missing something here, but why not just use a GC to N64 adapter? ” Yes that is an option @wigsplitta also pointed out, perhaps he can run some controller test to see how that performs vs. OEM stick, but I fear it will be in the same ballpark as GC style stick replacements or similar to the Tribute64 results. ” I'll try and dig out my Disk Doctor to give it a controller test... ” Finally dug it o…

• InfiniKey-CPS1

wigsplitta - - Temple of the Undamned

I'm planning on a getting a couple of these. Once they're available i'll put out the feelers to see how many other UK based people are interested and maybe do a group buy.

• Quote from PascalP: “ Quote from ebzero89: “Pardon if I'm stepping on toes or missing something here, but why not just use a GC to N64 adapter? ” Yes that is an option @wigsplitta also pointed out, perhaps he can run some controller test to see how that performs vs. OEM stick, but I fear it will be in the same ballpark as GC style stick replacements or similar to the Tribute64 results. ” I'll try and dig out my Disk Doctor to give it a controller test To be honest though, i'd much rather play on…

• Quote from PascalP: “So what is up with the GC controller with dual sticks? Where is the C-stick? ” Got myself a 'replacement' grey stick off ebay (although I actually transplanted an original from another controller to use as my main pad pictured above) as I thought it'd be nicer to use than the yellow C nubbin. It's a nice easy swap a I think it feels a bit nicer Quote from PascalP: “Tried playing Goldeneye yesterday on the OEM controller and it felt awkward to use the C buttons for strafing i…

• Thanks for the info @PascalP I could definitley do with a replacement stick for at least one of my controllers. I recently got one of these as I wanted to play Bangai-O with dual sticks! raphnet-tech.com/products/gc_t…_controller_pak/index.php arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…12a42660243bcd9c1b7902de4 Not had a chance to give it too much play time yet, but first impressions are good, and the button re-mapping option could come in handy for other games.

• we.tl/t-LOjTmaVvgf CPS2 Full Roll-Up Pack v2.4 2017-2-7.7z

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Quote from BlinG: “Did you have issues with the SIMM connector getting in the way of the infinikey install? I had to shave off the plastic connector piece to get the infinikey to sit properly on the board. ” My board uses metal rather than plastic connectors. Hard to see in the pic (i'm too lazy to get the board out of the cab and take it apart again!), but it fitted in nicely arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…12a42660243bcd9c1b7902de4

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Dug out my HSFII all-in-one black board this morning, with the slight fear it might be dead due to having never changed the battery... arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…12a42660243bcd9c1b7902de4 Sadly that was indeed the case Luckily @markedkiller78 bought a batch of infinikeys a while back and kindly sent me a few arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…12a42660243bcd9c1b7902de4 We're back in business Great work @undamned Quick FYI for others - all the info I've read refers to the CN9 connector, but my boa…

• Here’s an example of a repro. I’ve got one that is pretty much the same, possibly from the same source. It does the job, but is not anywhere near original quality ebay.co.uk/itm/254327806259