Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Egret 2 uses the same connectors as the Egret 3, and you'll see the connectors listed here: wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/Taito_Egret_II One is a 15-pin connector for player 1, one 12-pin for player 2, and don't forget the 2-pin S connector if you need P1button6 and P2button6. There's actually another connector labeled C3 that is also connected to P1button6 and P2button6 but I haven't found a part number for that one.

• Nice scans! What scanner did you use for these?

• The Wei Ya power supply in my Egret3 is able to run a Naomi 1 with netdimm plus Capcom I/O board using a 500W step down converter. I don't think it's a bad power supply.

• First monitor swap help.

rothgar - - Monitor Help

Quote from Report2Marty: “LOL! You were totally right! LOL. My damn splices were bad..... Thank you for your help!! Now I just need to figure out how to adjust the horizontal. It appears to be too big and is getting squeezed on the right side. imgur.com/a/yWnh4py yWnh4py ” This video should help you adjust the width : youtu.be/QuTlChCko4k

• Replacing crt

rothgar - - Monitor Help

KI uses a standard resolution 25" crt. My suggestion would be to look for a 25" curved TV and use a K7000 chassis, preferably a TV from the list on junknet.net tube swap list here. And don't forget the isolation transformer for that chassis. When you remove the tube from the TV, the tube will be bolted to a monitor metal frame like this one, and then the frame will be bolted to the cabinet. The tubes will be A63. I've done tube swaps for a couple of Street Fighter 2 cabs, but it should be the sa…

• Hello All

rothgar - - Introductions

Thanks for the advice guys. Quote from JoeAwesome: “Hi from Bryan, TX! ” How's the arcade scene in Bryan/College Station?

• Hello All

Yeah, I was figuring it would run about $400-$500 for shipping. What companies do you guys recommend for shipping?

• Hello All

Hello from Austin, TX. I have a few boards, and I'm thinking of buying a New Net City cab. I've started looking at related threads to see how much they go for and how to get it shipped.