Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 68.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Magicians dead X4 help

kioku25 - - Taito Type X

Quote from davesarcades: “Not to change gears - anyone know the best process to upgrade magicians dead to next blazing? ” I'm pretty sure that those updates were only distributed online through NESICAxLive. Your best bet would probably be the Magicians Dead dump, that's floating around the net, since that seems to be of Next Blazing 2.0.1.

• Magicians dead X4 help

kioku25 - - Taito Type X

Yes, those brackets are what you need for the Vewlix L/F series. For the Diamond series you'd want the DISPLAY BASE BRACKET [E3021373] The plug is most likely a YLR-12V. I say most likely because the digikey description is probably wrong. "Number of rows" is 3 and not 2. At least there are 3 rows on my plug. EDIT: By the way, looking at those screenshots you posted, there exists an even later version: 2.0.4 of the game. If the image wasn't ~180GB in size I'd upload it somewhere for you.

• Magicians dead X4 help

kioku25 - - Taito Type X

I don't see anything even remotely connected to Biden . The relevant part "Nyuushutsuryoku souchi eraa" literally means Input Output Device Error. Those brackets are for keeping the motion sensor bar in place. When mounted, the motion sensor takes the place of the move strip. Official kits include a control panel overlay, with one button + start. The nunchuk is mounted on there as well. I've put mine up on the wall for the time being.

• Magicians dead X4 help

kioku25 - - Taito Type X

OK, this is as good as it gets with this crappy phone camera ubtKYPR.jpg

• Magicians dead X4 help

kioku25 - - Taito Type X

If you could show me a picture of the Japanese text, I could probably explain the Biden error to you . About the RFID readers, at least the base board seems to be the same, but those readers you've got are AFAIK from a Dissidia Final Fantasy cab and unless you figure out the pinout on those, I can't see how you could use them for MD. I will send you a clearer picture of the wiring diagram shortly. The brackets I need are called "DISPLAY BASE STAY [E3021374]". And I would need two sets of them. I…

• Magicians dead X4 help

kioku25 - - Taito Type X

Joystick brackets, really? I might give it shot, provided Taito even sells these brackets piecemeal.

• Magicians dead X4 help

kioku25 - - Taito Type X

That's fine and dandy, but last I checked they had a 200$ order minimum, hence why I suggested going in on an order with ThisGuy.

• Magicians dead X4 help

kioku25 - - Taito Type X

@ThisGuy OK, here goes: Picture #1 - Harness, Picture #2 - Harness + RFID, Picture #3 - Parts List, Picture #4 - Wiring Diagram. If you do end up ordering stuff from Taitotech, please let me know. My kits only included the motion sensor bar brackets for Diamond Vewlixes, but since I've got an FC and an L-AMI I'd need two different sets of brackets. Maybe we could work something out.

• Magicians dead X4 help

kioku25 - - Taito Type X

I'm not familiar with your particular setup, but since I own two complete official MD kits I should be able to help you out. First of all, these kits did include a new harness to make them compatible with the new USB I/O, which has 64 pins. This new harness also comes with a female Amp Up connector, which mates with the Amp Up connector from the RFID reader. Also, as long as the system can't find either the RFID reader, the Nunchuk, or the Motion Sensor, the game won't start. Plus, all the acces…

• Cybdyn are apparently also working on a brand new ODE.

• OK, it's working now, with full speed. Putting the config.bin on the D:\ drive did the trick. Thank you Niko!

• Does not work for me on an unmodified game.exe. But it does when the game.exe is hex edited with the above offsets. The config.bin is supposed to go here: game partition/samurai spirits sen/game/sv or some place else?

• Quote from rtw: “Isn't blood in Sen enabled with just a config file ? ” Well, the patch I found claims to enable blood, as well as change the language to english. And since the instructions that came with it were just a garbled mess, I just assumed that the included config file was for enabling english text, but it could just as well have been for enabling blood. EDIT: I just tried two things: 1. just adding the config.bin does nothing. 2. editing the game.exe with the offsets from the patch.ini…

• So for noobs like me, who'd find calculating the offset a little bit daunting, it would be easier to just modify the game.exe directly, right?

• Quote from Niko: “For example, If you were going to patch a jump instruction ( JE to JNE ) at offset 0x123456 in the game's executable then it would look like this #Patch online check 123456;75 ” @Niko for some reason I can't get it to work with Samurai Spirits Sen. I was trying to enable blood, but when I launch the game, it very briefly says "Failed to write game process memory!" "Game patching failed!" and goes right back to the game selection screen. My patch.ini looks like this: Quote: “#En…

• Namco Noir advice

kioku25 - - Namco System 357/369

That's a pretty nice way to go about it as well @muckyfingers. But IMHO adding the Lindy PSU comes with the added bonus of also providing an easy way to connect a Naomi/Triforce/Chihiro to the newer Noirs, since these, like mine, don't have an on-board 3.3V PSU anymore.

• Namco Noir advice

You've certainly got a point there. I will go with that, thank you for your input.

• Namco Noir advice

I do have a spare Lindbergh PSU I could put in there, but it would be a shame to completely bypass the perfectly working stock PSU.

• Namco Noir advice

So is anybody here running a Lindbergh motherboard inside their Noir? I'm looking for an elegant way to power the Lindy from inside the Noir, without hacking up the existing wiring. AFAIK Sega made some adapters to allow a RingEdge to be powered from inside the Noir, but I have no idea if such adapters exist for say a Lindbergh or a RingWide.

• I guess you're right about having to remove the GPU just to give you a little more room. If you follow the sequence from the manual, you're supposed to do steps 1-6 in reverse order, once you've set the jumper as described in step 8. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't 4 beeps usually point to faulty ram? You might want to try removing the ram stick in slot 0 and put it into slot 1.