Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mmmh it is most definitely one of your carts DS, I even recall sending you the money through PayPal and all. I copied both Standard and Custom on the mSDs and started randomly by Custom to rewrite and it worked. 乁| ・ 〰 ・ |ㄏ @Wraith unfortunately I couldn't make it to DTN, I really wanted to :((( I was one of the Frenchies who made it to TFC a couple years back when the Japanese were also there. Maybe this year, if the Jazzy Circuit continues I'll try and come steal a qualifier ୧( ˵ ° ~ ° ˵ )୨ Qu…

• Well it didn't work with the Standard but the Custom version (go figure)... But it DID work indeed! Thanks a lot for the help everyone! m(_ _)m

• @Darksoft I see sorry, my understanding of how the whole thing works, as you can see, is close to null. Which version should I use then, just to make sure I'm using the right one? (since it was one of your carts ^^)

• @Wraith Yes i just finished rewriting the game like 15min ago. That's when the freezing started. Cloned again the games on the sds but didn't then rewrite the game. Should i??

• @BlinG Just formatted and cloned again both on two different cards, non will work (custom nor standard)...

• Finished rewriting. Game boots to Region Select, but now when I select a region it freezes...

• @Mitsurugi-w sorry for the dumb question but when you say reloading the game you mean rewriting?

• Just updated my post! But it's like a neverending nightmare lol! You get rid of a problem, here comes another!

• So ! I cleaned all the modules, reconfigured the reader to ID 0 (downgraded firmware to 4.6) and it worked. Well, no more "not enough memory" message. So it reads the sd, and I get to Region Select screen of Third Strike. UPDATE! I cleaned the whooole thing, unplugged all, plugged again, and it works! I got my buttons! So can I enter the game! BUT THEN... I'm playing Third Strike Pixel Edition!arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…cb60e12bbb39b9e32726969af What is causing this? Wrong version of the gam…

• Thanks for the answers peeps! @Wraith > Got other cards, will try that as well. As for the buttons tbh idk if they're working...I mean they work cuz when I plugged UP on the punch1 it worked. But yeah maybe it's all coming from the Smallcab Supergun (v1.6)... @BlinG > I do have enough mem, that's for sure. What's weird about this memory error is that it showed only after I upgraded the scsci reader's firmware...before that the game would boot straight to the Area Selection screen. I'll still cle…

• Hi guys, So here i am, desperate after 2 days of trying and not getting anywhere... I got a cart from Darksoft (through Mymoza) in Feb 2018, hadn't had time to set the whole thing up until now. Got an OG 3S board, OG memories (board used to work real fine) with that new cart and the SCSCI SD Card 5.0 (the red one). I've read and reread all pages to see what I was doing wrong... 1/ SD Card reader's firmware is up to date (should it be? 4.8.1) Set up exactly as Jassin and many other have said it s…

• Hell0 friends

]YaZ[ - - Introductions

Hi all, Third Strike player, Yaz here. Here's a thread to my 3S story for those interested. :)) twitter.com/jYaZu/status/1127691330208059394?s=19 I'm sure I'll find the answers I'm looking for in here! Thanks for the great work! YaZ