Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ahh, but we also need to rescue CPS2 A-Boards somehow.

• Wowsers!

• Nice work @pacoarcade! Out of curiosity, what board did you test your version of the SPG with? The Taito F3?

• Quote from hursit: “It is Black Friday Time. This Arcade Stick is 69 USD now, only for 2 Days. There are very limited stock ” You are killing me my friend =).

• Quote from war3zlod3r: “I'm trying to see if its worth repairing a copy of X-Men: COTA I picked up as bad, it appears to be "X-Men: Children of the Atom (USA 950105)" but I can't find a phoenixed or decrypted version of the build to burn and test with are there any other options? Can I used the Euro version? Thats the only version I can find a Phoenix build for. ” cps2.avalaunch.net/

• Well done @Hatsune Mike!

• Quote from garou81: “I lucked out and found an ultracade uvc and I want to pair it with my jammaizer to convert my 480 to 240. Can I connect it to the circled portion in the pic ” Just curious, did you ever get it working with the fingerboards I sent?

• Thanks. so in the case of a standard resistor, B_Out would just be connected to the other end of the resistor?

• arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…2010b6ee380e6f97de92bb517 1. Does this mean that Point 1 and Point 2 connect at one end of the resistor? 2. Point 3 is simply a connection to a solder joint that is nothing more than a mount (no connection to any other signal path)? 3. And is this what is meant by 1K ohm termination?

• Jamma Fingerboards

RealMFnG - - Project Sentinel

Still a 3 minute effort. Check the download link in my previous post. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…2010b6ee380e6f97de92bb517

• Jamma Fingerboards

Quote from roy: “not as nice as Frank's design but it seems to fit ” Here you go dawg. 3 minute effort. If you need other changes, I'll leave that to you. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…2010b6ee380e6f97de92bb517

• Jamma Fingerboards

Frank posted a straight passthrough fingerboard in the first post on this thread. If you want it smaller, try taking a crack at it yourself. He posted the JSON file so you can do just that.

• Well, at least it is in good hands. youtube.com/watch?v=NY2IpSCV-Nk And thank goodness we have Arcade 1Up's these days.

• Quote from CoolFox: “Capcom CPS3 Motherboard The PPU gets incredibly warm if it stays on for an extended amount of time. 1. Cleaned the PPU, reflowed the PPU, put down some thermal adhesive, placed a heatsink/fan that is a perfect match for it, tapped 5V from the ram...not loud at all...makes me feel better lol. ” Amazeballs!

• Here ya go, an early mock-up. I've thrown out the idea of using the fighting board footprint as it makes the adapter too big. But here it is. An inexpensive simple way to allow for external controls to be used in an arcade cab. No need for any hackery/wire slicing/tapping under the CP. Kick inputs for US JAMMA cabs that only have buttons pins for 1-3. Buttons 4 & 5 to the edge connector, while also outputting buttons 4-5-6 to a kick harness. Between this and the using decoders (this project or u…

• Quote from djsheep: “I’m still having trouble following. You want to add a 2x10 header to use USB fight sticks in a cab? How would that work, would you have a JAMMA device build to intercept the controls? ” Sure. That device would just be a redesigned JAMMA Adapter that Frank already has laid out the groundwork for: arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…2010b6ee380e6f97de92bb517 Now all that is needed is to modify the fingerboard, tapping the button signal paths to add two 2x10 headers & two DB15 conne…

• It's just preference. I feel it is a reference form factor for these types of devices, but that is just me. I could just as well use the existing footprint and replace the DB15 connector with the 2x10 MC header. Certainly would make things easier. Also, it is not the Brook footprint. Akishops customs originated it. Give credit where credit is due. Anyways, I don't want to derail this effort with this discussion. It is a personal project. More important that the form factor would just be being ab…

• Quote from Simon: “Quote from acblunden2: “Quote from Simon: “There's no reason to have this shape, as this project is not meant to live in an arcade stick. It's meant to live on a supergun. ” Someone better tell that to undamned then; ask why he has a version of his USB decoder that uses the 2x10 MC header. On that same note, arcade PCB's weren't meant to be played at home either. Then someone developed a Supergun. ” If your supergun has 2x10 pin header, that's great, modify the design to remov…

• Quote from Simon: “There's no reason to have this shape, as this project is not meant to live in an arcade stick. It's meant to live on a supergun. ” Someone better tell that to undamned then; ask why he has a version of his USB decoder that uses the 2x10 MC header. On that same note, arcade PCB's weren't meant to be played at home either. Then someone developed a Supergun.

• Quote from Raph_friend: “I can't understand, you don't know how read the schematics or what? ” Actually, yeah. Getting better with the software, but the schematics parts I am still learning.