Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Error 22

TechnoFreek - - Atomiswave

getting 3.24 under load. 3.37 without. Do I need to see if I can tweak that rail?

• Error 22

thanks guys. Will test and report back.

• Error 22

total noob question but where exactly am I measuring for 3.3v e.g. which pin? Can I access this from the outside of the mobo or do I need it decased? I thought the amp connectors meet plastic on plastic with no metal exposed. All tips welcome! Thank you.

• Error 22

Quote from nem: “Quote from xodaraP: “I don't understand this, how is the cab half JVS? If you've got JVS connectors for the power supply, you should have connectors for JVS controls as well unless something weird is going on ” Nothing weird at all, the Sega Blast City is exactly the same, you have JVS power connectors with the 001 loom, but for controls you need a separate JVS to JAMMA IO. See here for AWSD: wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/Sammy_Atomiswave_SD ” exactly this

• Error 22

Hey guys. My Atomiswave SD cab is half JVS so there are the two amp connectors coming direct from the cab power supply. I have a Capcom io but I'm only using it for controls.

• Error 22

thanks dude. Great advice. Any suggestions as to a good place on the naomi/netdimm to measure 3.3v? Thanks again

• Error 22

Hi guys, first off massive thanks for this Atomiswave naomi solution. I have an Atomiswave SD arcade cabinet and I had started collecting Atomiswave carts. But it is very expensive to get each cart so this solution has opened up the complete Atomiswave and Naomi libraries for me at a fraction of the cost. Thank you! I have downloaded each of the Atomiswave bins from this forum and am currently testing each one. Most work fine however a few give me an Error 22 after checking memory. Allow me to e…