Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello from Netherlands - Alkmaar

raycade - - Introductions

Thanks all ! Hoi ik herken mensen van Nozomi.nl.... At the moment I'm in the process of discovering NAOMI , NETDIMM and CF cards... quite a challenging puzzle I have to say... started with no files, no tools, no DIMM roms, no information... But getting there... I analysed the binaries of working Ikaruga game that came with the SEGA CF and compared that with dozens of roms I found on the net. Slowly I'm getting an understanding how that all comes together in creating my own CF's.

Thanks all! any other people from the Netherlands here?

• Hi guys, is it still possible to order some Atomis or Egret panels? They look really great! Espacially the Atomis two player looks awesome, good job.

Hi folks, Rolling Thunder is my absolute all time favorite since the '80s! I own the original European cabinet which I bought somewhere in 2000 from Vale Automaten in Veldhoven (Netherlands). Next to that I own several PCB's. MVS carts and several consoles and not to forget some Commodore stuff. I also have a absolute *mint* Williams Pinball *Indiana Jones*. Together with my brother we've rented a superb external location here in Alkmaar for doing the arcade hobby in a clean and neat environment…