Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 243.

• This is totally awesome. I'm a Dredd fan. I have been reading IDW run this weekend. My NBA JAM board however is kinda warped and works inconsistently. Anyway to fix that?

• HAS Supergun Case Ideas

SEGASHIRO - - Project Ideas

I think the case should be able to fit the standard Suzo Happ power supplies that RGB recommended. Also, I would love a way to pair the saturn adapters easily or in a seamless manner as well as kick harnesses. While I love the idea of incorporating the OSSC but the case should also let you easily pair with framemeister or just do s-video out with the modules. Obviously, nice buttons/leds and safe and sturdy...my HAS currently isn't running on my desk because my little one loves grabbing at the w…

• Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from SEGASHIRO: “Why would Canada charge you tax if you were bringing out of the country into the US? It would be US customs that would charge US tax. ” this. aren't you supposed to be able to get a refund on taxes paid when leaving the country? Isn't that whole point of the Duty free shops on the boarder? ” I wish I knew...I just know that everybody wants my money and most of the cool stuff I like is in the States or in Japan. I guess in Canada we have lots of…

• Quote from jassin000: “I was actually looking at purchasing a Blast City from Montreal about 10 years ago... Thankfully I had the forethought to check with Canada border control/customs first. I asked the guy, so if I buy this and drive it back down you will charge me tax on what I paid? The security dude was like "well if its a handwritten receipt how do we know that's what it's actually worth" so I say "Ok then what happens" he says "Drive it down, we'll apprase it (aka on the spot decided how…

• Quote from suverman: “Quote from SEGASHIRO: “Quote from CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES: “Attention: CANADIAN CUSTOMS have rejected our shipment, at the moment two orders are refused and back to us. We will contact the user of this order in the next days ” Why would this happen? So strange. I hope EMS delivery solves this issue.I haven't ordered the cart yet (waiting for round 2) but this seems odd considering that every other Darksoft purchase (that I have made) came through customs without issue (occasion…

• Quote from CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES: “Attention: CANADIAN CUSTOMS have rejected our shipment, at the moment two orders are refused and back to us. We will contact the user of this order in the next days ” Why would this happen? So strange. I hope EMS delivery solves this issue. I haven't ordered the cart yet (waiting for round 2) but this seems odd considering that every other Darksoft purchase (that I have made) came through customs without issue (occasionally with a massive border tax charge) but r…

• Hot damn that thing looks awesome. I'd totally be down for one.

• Quote from RGB: “Finally received my PCBs from OSH Park 40491484562_7681d11bd3_z.jpg With this adapter you can connect HAS with the OSSC using a standard VGA cable. You can also use a VGA->BNC cable to connect it directly to PVM/BVM monitors. Order the PCBs from here. If there is enough interest I can start stocking those, too. Edit: The adapter comprises of a female VGA connector (HD15) and a 1x8pin 18mm goldpin header. The header pins need to be moved a bit so that you end up with 10mm long pi…

• Quote from brentradio: “Quote from CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES: “Finished now to send all the tracking and all the refund, tomorrow other 9 shipment and in the evening we will prepare other 25 orders that will be shipped this week I'm near to see the light at the end of the tunnel..... ” You're not done yet! Darksoft just ordered another 400 units... Just Kidding, no he didn't - Just for anyone who didn't get the joke... ” But the second batch is coming...and I am among the legions waiting to order!

• Awesome I will give JNX a contact. He builds great stuff. The primal rage adapter and he did was fantastic.

• Ok, so I thought I was nuts when trying my undamned adapters with HAS and this was happening! Good to know.

• PC Engine would awesome...but from some of the interviews on Polygon and other sites...Analogue seems to suggest a SEGA unit might be underway. I hope so...

• Quote from ekorz: “@Derick2k I ordered one of those already. Actually grabbed some extra pcbs too since they were so cheap compared to shipping from the U.K. Want one? @SEGASHIRO epic... I will dig into that. Where did you hear that? @RGB have you ever run across this? Edit: ooo, found this. forum.arcadeotaku.com/viewtopi…1f812f0a613f5ed4&start=20 Shou: Asura Blade is known to have the audio and audio ground mixed up from the factory. You'll need to swap the wiring for it to work. Looks like I s…

• There is some issue with this board and the HAS. I have Asura busters and it works perfectly in a cabinet but does the weird sound thing on the HAS. I remember reading somewhere that the issue is with the design of the pcb board itself.

• Can't wait for that second run!

• Well, I am trying to pay off a lot of debt right now...but I would love for this to happen. I can pledge $25 of funny coloured Canadian money which works out to about US$20 - not much but I hope every bit helps!

• While...I almost loathe to suggest it...the Bust a Move theme is the main theme song in my head when I think of the neo geo. But yes, it should be neo geo related.

• Hmmm...just a question so are the new CPS2 multikits able to run the encrypted code right off the bat or do they still require the four wires or so to be put on.

• I have been convinced. Has he started letting orders open on his site for the DreamPSU?

• I think maybe because I am using the US region roll-up pack?