Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 351.

• Quote from Apocalypse: “Quote from penrhos: “do you have the default dip-switch settings for each game? As when I swapped the roms etc from a faulty TFAC pcb to a working tanto-r I had to change the jumpers to get it work. ” Just google them.All I now is all games boot with all dipswitches set to off. You're talking about two different things, dipswitches and jumpers. Surely jumpers have to be moved between games due to different ROMs size. The multi kit however requires the jumpers to be set fo…

• do you have the default dip-switch settings for each game? As when I swapped the roms etc from a faulty TFAC pcb to a working tanto-r I had to change the jumpers to get it work.

• get yourself a Sanwa SWN-JVS psu if you can find one - I have one in my Chinese vewlix so I can netboot my Naomi when Niko's ttx2 multi isn't running.

• one from batch 2 for me please.

• I've got a home made supergun and some Japanese ones... My preferred one is a pana mp92 with the boardmaster a close second. Both have an arcade psu inside so you can adjust +5V, video encoder pcb's, autofire. Best of all no farting about with cable & sticks.

• Type X2 mobo dead

penrhos - - Taito Type X

I ran two cabs with pcbs on a 500W step-down however as the X2 psu is 300W I would only run one cab & the X2 on it....

• Bugger - didn' check the thread, been reading the C2 thread instead and looks like I've missed the boat on the first batch. Any idea when the second batch will be available?

• Type X2 mobo dead

penrhos - - Taito Type X

any ATX or M-ATX case will do, if buying one with a psu go for 400W at least as it gives extra options for replacing the video card if the stock one dies.

• Type X2 mobo dead

penrhos - - Taito Type X

the tx2 mainboard is a standard m-atx pc motherboard so a psu with a 24-pin ats power connector plus the 4-pin cup power lead will work the video card needs the standard 6-pin lead..

• Type X2 mobo dead

penrhos - - Taito Type X

I've got something like this I use to test PC PSU's amazon.com/Insten-24-pin-Power…4&keywords=atx+psu+tester amazon.com/GBSELL-Digital-Comp…7&keywords=atx+psu+tester My TTX wouldn't power up and it turned out to be a dead video card and a blown capacitor by the video card slot.

• Order #321 has arrived safely - not had time to test it yet, was at "Imagine Dragons" gig last night....

• if you need to remove hot glue apply ISO alcohol to the area and it just peels off.

• shipping insurance doesn't cover glass items - I found that out the hard way when a 29" tri-sync turned up smashed.

• I use it all the time - takes 60-80 days from Tokyo to England. The main issue is the lack of tracking information, leaves Japan and I find I'm checking every few days once 60 days pass as you only get an update once marked as received into customs.

• you can always open the torrent file and only tick the ones you want - then start downloading. That way you don't waste ratio on crap you don't want/Need.

• I have the full 194 set from pleasuredome - its a ratio site so you won't be able to get the lot in one go as youll get shit-listed and blocked from downloading. It's a right pita to keep all the mame files up to date. Your better off getting the bios files and just what you want to play. If you were in Europe I could post a hdd to you but to NZ it might not be cost effective.

• just need to get a nice shockbox insert (not that it's going to spend much time "boxed".

• I got a box of 10 Samsung 200Gb SATA SSD's free from work and want to use them in my TTX2 etc however they came from an old EMC SAN and have a blocksize of 520 instead of 512. This is where the fun begins, I've tried using sg_utils to format them to 512 but it seems it only works with SAS/SCSI drives not SATA. I've tried using various SAS/SATA controllers I had lying around but have got nowhere - so I have 10 * 200Gb paperweights at the moment. Google indicates I need "a recent version of SHT/SR…

• Taito Type X Multi?

penrhos - - Taito Type X

Problem I have is the only original TTX HDD I have just sits there making a ticking noise (its dead as a dodo). I have the MAME 194 CHD set but so far I've got nowhere getting it working again... So I have a dead Castle Shig-III HDD + Dongle and a TTX with a replacement ATI 9600SE video card (as the original was knackered) I'd like to resurrect.

• The video card & JVS card are going to be the sticking points for building a clone system to run a non-taito game disk. My TTX had an AGP 9600SE, A P4 2.4Ghz Celeron CPU and 512Mb ram (Upgraded to 2Gb), games boot from an IDE HDD. My TTX2 had a PCIe 7900GS, a P4 3.4Ghz CPU and 1Gb ram (Upgraded to 4Gb), games boot from a SATA HDD - works fine with Niko's multi and the hacked TGM3 image. MATX motherboards with onboard sound - Nothing special apart from the custom bios chip and the USB dongle.