Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 956.

• Quote from archimage: “going left from first page to the last page would be an easy improvement ” I'd also like to see this.

• Cloning a BattleGear 4 Tuned HDD

rewrite - - Taito Type X

Quote from DevoDave: “(Google is struggling to help find me a ia decrypted copy of the game) ” PM incoming.

• Me too! Awesome job!!!

• Possible busted F3 board

rewrite - - F3 Multigame Cart

Quote from APDWaldo6: “Thanks again. Any clue if I should have had any sort of video from the motherboard without the game board in? ” No video without a game. I'm 99% sure. I can test when I get home if I can remember where I've placed the F3....

• Quote from SmokeMonster: “After reading a bit, you're definitely right that it's dangerous to use resistors for dropping voltage with high power sources like PSUs. I found what may be the perfect option though. Creative INSPIRE speakers took 13.5V AC (5A), and their PSU is cheap on eBay. It's model US-1450. Even though the PSU isn't labeled as AC output, I verified in a few different sources that it is in fact AC (not DC like most PSUs). I got one for $13/shipped. I can't test it out until I mov…

• Equally confusing some information says you need 18v, others say 12V. I have no idea. I guess we need an ULTIMATE GUIDE to the Q-Sound amp. What voltage does it need? Is it AC or DC? How is it wired? Etc.

• Quote from Malenko: “I broke off the SD reader taking the shell apart a second time ” T_T

• Quote from Malenko: “I don't mean to be hostile, so please don't read it that way. The answers to my question however cannot be the same , so you're being a little disingenuous saying they can be. ” The suggestion you put a power switch in the front was absolutely a snark response to what seemed like you being hostile. If you say you aren't, then my apologies for being pointed. Even having a multi slot, the select button has become by and large useless since the multi doesn't support it. I think…

• Quote from Malenko: “Lets try this a different way. Please answer these 2 questions. If its set to disabled, can I wire in a button for reset? If its set to an impossible combo, can you power cycle the cab? I doubt your answers are the same. ” If you're planning on wiring a button regardless, then yes my answer is the same. You can wire a power switch to the front of the cab (you're wiring one anyway for the up/down combo). And I can power cycle. End result is the same, you have access from the …

• Quote from Malenko: “So if he makes it either up and start or disabled you get what you want and I'm borked. If he makes it either up and start or up and down , we both get what we want. I have no idea why you'd have an issue with setting it to an impossible combo if it has zero impact on you. ” They're functionally identical. It disables access from outside of the cabinet. Why would you have an issue with setting it to "off" if it has zero impact on you? I simply don't understand what makes *ei…

• Hi from CA.

rewrite - - Introduce Yourself!

Welcome!

• CPS2 "Suicide" Wtf

rewrite - - General Arcade Tech Help

I was scared for a minute!

• CPS2 "Suicide" Wtf

rewrite - - General Arcade Tech Help

Quote from xodaraP: “customs may be a bit loose too ” loose!?

• Quote from Malenko: “I don't think either of you understand what I mean or think having up+down means having to wire a button. If there is a cart option to choose between the option of start+up or OR up+down as the button combo, then having up + down and not wiring a button is the exact same as having the menu option disabled since you cant hit the button combo and would have to power cycle. ” I guess I'm just not understanding why this is a better option. It does essentially the same thing as "…

• Quote from DenTarr: “(but who needs a progress bar when it loads in like 5 seconds...) ” It's useful for when you're not sure if the cart has crashed or not. Quote from Locutus73: “Some people may prefer using UniBios menu while others may prefer DS Multi menu. A manual passthrough option would let the users choose what they prefer. The Unibios discovery routine may fail with specific past, present or future Unibios releases, without considering clones, possibly resulting in a pain in the ass. M…

• Thanks @Apocalypse! Thanks @oneleaf86! Personally I've already got DOJ, but I'm super excited to see this info find its way public. I'd tried offering up my carts to see this done a few times but no one wanted to take over the SMD side of things. YOU GUYS ROCK! I'm excited to see Espgaluda come around as that's the only one I've got left to obtain :).

• The rotate setting on the dip switch is only there for convenience factor. In the event of plugging in the PCB and turning on a game only to find it's upside down, operators could flip the dipswitch instead of having to open up their cabs to flip the yoke connector on the monitor chassis. It doesn't swap between hori/vert orientation, it just flips the image along the X axis. Similar to how 2-Player cocktail games will flip the image between player turns.

• Primal Rage 2 on System 246

rewrite - - System 246/256

We also have production numbers on very very few titles, so any objective grading is impossible.

• Primal Rage 2 on System 246

rewrite - - System 246/256

Quote from twistedsymphony: “(I think maybe 2) ” I'm 99% sure they have 2. If I remember the story correctly it took them 2 PCB's to get one up and running.

• Apocalypse should be able to get you set up with the files that you need to convert your HF's into other games!