Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 204.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PCBs arrived yesterday. Getting everything ready to assemble. Watch for shipping notifications starting today, going in order so if you don't get one today it just means I haven't gotten to yours yet. Thanks guys.

• PCBs arriving today. Supposed to be yesterday but the delivery guy put on the tracking that "Nobody was home" lol When everyone was home, go figure.

• CPS2 Fan Replacement

XianXi - - CPS2 Multigame

Quote from ekorz: “@XianXi ^^^ ditto ” Quote from Derick2k: “Quote from XianXi: “Quote from KeeseMan: “What is the connector type on the original fan? I think it is a JST NH series H 2P-SHF-AA, but maybe somebody knows for sure. See jst-mfg.com/product/pdf/eng/eNH.pdf ” Yes, NH. If anyone needs the connectors, I have literally more than 500 of them. ” I think you are sending out an order my way soon. Can you throw in like 20 connectors w/ pins and let me know how much it is? ” Of course guys. Sh…

• CPS2 Fan Replacement

Quote from KeeseMan: “What is the connector type on the original fan? I think it is a JST NH series H 2P-SHF-AA, but maybe somebody knows for sure. See jst-mfg.com/product/pdf/eng/eNH.pdf ” Yes, NH. If anyone needs the connectors, I have literally more than 500 of them.

• Quote from AlxUnderBase: “Quote from XianXi: “Quote from AlxUnderBase: “Quote from XianXi: “PCBs look to be arriving Monday so expect to see shipping notifications starting next week. ” @XianXi in the meantime i just grab 2 GOTW Octogate pcs for my aes controllers ! Aes Replacement Feets will be again in stock ? Thank you ” How many did you need? ” just 1 kit sir (for all 4 corners).... ” I'll add it in your order.

• CPS2 Fan Replacement

Quote from syntax_X: “Quote from XianXi: “Quote from syntax_X: “The Jamma Nation X fan was as loud as my original one. Ended up using a Gelid Silent 6 fan for a fraction of the price of a 612FL. ” How is that even possible? ” Any number of reasons, fan shape, proximity to the vents.I don't make stuff up and don't like having to replace parts. Silent 6 is way quieter than that cheap debranded JNX one when fit into a cps2. That said the JNX moves more air and would be better suited to inside a cab…

• Quote from AlxUnderBase: “Quote from XianXi: “PCBs look to be arriving Monday so expect to see shipping notifications starting next week. ” @XianXi in the meantime i just grab 2 GOTW Octogate pcs for my aes controllers ! Aes Replacement Feets will be again in stock ? Thank you ” How many did you need?

• PCBs look to be arriving Monday so expect to see shipping notifications starting next week.

• Fixed it, one of the long pins was bent and shorting with another. Head broke off so I soldered a jumper wire from point to point. Finally done lol thanks to all that helped. I really appreciate it.

• Audio jumpers are correct, I’ll check a different game in case it’s a bad file.

• Tried it with the FPAL (7->J17) and it cleared up the GFX but Audio has address problems. So am I correct that I just need a good GPAL?

• @Darksoft the customer bought the kit from a place called Save Your Games he said. I have a TOP2049, if there’s a cross reference I can maybe program it.

• Shinobi revival help

XianXi - - System 16/18/24/32

Please tell me that it was that scammer Bill Burger. He does crap like that all the time.

• @rtw that fixed the card, thx. So now it recognizes the SD, but now I have graphic address errors. So I’m guessing I have a blank GPAL as well. @Mitsurugi-w you got good ones to go?

• UD-USB Decoders

XianXi - - Temple of the Undamned

Ok I’ll ask.

• CPS2 Fan Replacement

Quote from syntax_X: “The Jamma Nation X fan was as loud as my original one. Ended up using a Gelid Silent 6 fan for a fraction of the price of a 612FL. ” How is that even possible?

• UD-USB Decoders

XianXi - - Temple of the Undamned

What causes a UD USB to not power up? Are there any fusible links on the VCC/VDD lines? Someone said their UD USB isn't powering up when being plugged in to his HAS.

• Quote from rtw: “This official tool will "resize" and remove all partitions on an SD card. sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/ ” I'll try that out, thanks. Quote from l_oliveira: “Even if the card is blank (filled with 0xFF) Windows will properly partition and format if you push YES when it mentions the card need to be formatted. You should go with the default settings. That will work fine with the CPS2 Multi. Don't ever let a computer running MAC OS touch the card because it will fill all directo…

• Quote from l_oliveira: “Can you take a picture of the small board which attaches to the eprom sockets 03-10? ” Are you referring to the PCB coupler or the PROG PCB itself? Both are fully seated. Quote from Darksoft: “No, you aren't supposed to need to change the firmware. that looks to me like a microSD problem. What microSD are you using? @Mitsurugi-w ” The only cards I have myself are: Kingston SDHC C4 4gb Samsung SDHC C2 8gb The customer’s card was a Samsung SDHC C1 32gb EVO The EVO is the on…

• Ok removed the 4 wires and no difference. This board supposedly already had the updated firmware. Am I supposed to flash it with the old firmware and start all over at this point?